This

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:08 am

In any case, I don't think some who doesn't have a "clean record" should be allowed to be in the Board.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeburns on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:16 am

Admin wrote:In any case, I don't think some who doesn't have a "clean record" should be allowed to be in the Board.

LOL

Well, tell us some more about this blackmail then. I'm sure people are interested to know why you tried this?

Talking about a clean record, did you know that Blackmail is illegal also? So looks like no-one has "clean records"!!!

mikeburns
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:33 am

was this "blackmail" as you call it brought to court?

the way I see it, if your accusation is true, the old board is guilty of stupidity of sending a message like this via e-mail.

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeburns on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:44 am

panagios wrote:was this "blackmail" as you call it brought to court?

the way I see it, if your accusation is true, the old board is guilty of stupidity of sending a message like this via e-mail.

Its not an accusation, its 100% the truth of what happened. I still have the e-mails.

I think "Admins" answer to my post kind of tells you what i've said is 100% correct.

You are right, they are very guilty of stupidity!!!

Rolling Eyes

mikeburns
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:46 am

It's not a question of doing things stupidly or not but in many european countries, in associations, people must prove to have a clean record (a document provided by the police) to have official positions. I don't know if it is the same in countries like Great Britain or Greece but it's the case in Belgium. I believe that if you want to run an international body, in particular when you are someone that nobody knows, you have (at least) to be "clean". And when the informations about the candidate for the job of president are sent by Maltese players, you have to reasons to be careful. That's all.

It's all about honesty. It's like sending a letter to ask for an Extraordinary Congress when you know you wll not attend it. Just a disgusting way of acting.

Same like telling "the Scotland vote is..." while none of the SSTFA vice-presidents was even asked his opinion...
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:59 am

To set the record straight , I am not advocating that one should not prove he is "clean" as you put it. On the contrary, you of all people should know that. Nore am I saying that I consider anything that can be digitally tempered with as proof. What I am saying is that IF this e mail is actual (and from your post I now believe it is) , you never send a message like this via e mail because, believe it or not, in some countries the wording used is considered offensive.

We are grown ups and understand each other - I hope.

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeburns on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Admin wrote:It's not a question of doing things stupidly or not but in many european countries, in associations, people must prove to have a clean record (a document provided by the police) to have official positions. I don't know if it is the same in countries like Great Britain or Greece but it's the case in Belgium. I believe that if you want to run an international body, in particular when you are someone that nobody knows, you have (at least) to be "clean". And when the informations about the candidate for the job of president are sent by Maltese players, you have to reasons to be careful. That's all.

It's all about honesty. It's like sending a letter to ask for an Extraordinary Congress when you know you wll not attend it. Just a disgusting way of acting.

Same like telling "the Scotland vote is..." while none of the SSTFA vice-presidents was even asked his opinion...

LOL!

You and your team dropped the ball on this one. Just face up to it, take responsibilty for once! How is anyone ever going to trust a group of people who blackmail people to get what they want???

Mr Admin, you really do clutch at some ridiculous straws sometimes with your "arguments."!

You make me laugh! Very Happy

mikeburns
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:53 pm

although VC's argument seems sound, is there such a legal prerequisite for taking office in FISTF?

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:53 pm

Why don't you just say why you trust people you have never seen, who have never been to a world cup or Europa Cup just because and who claim to be "more professional then the old Board" but who are not even able to keep a newsletter going on and a website updated?

You also make me laugh (or cry) and I understand that if you are president of the scottish association, it's just because nobody else is interested to take the job...
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:00 pm

There you (both) go again. Do not be hysterical. Please be civilized and try to keep a level of decency that everybody can follow. Nothing good will come out of this discussion

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeburns on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Admin wrote:Why don't you just say why you trust people you have never seen, who have never been to a world cup or Europa Cup just because and who claim to be "more professional then the old Board" but who are not even able to keep a newsletter going on and a website updated?...

Well i've met you loads of times and I dont trust you! All you have ever done is look down on Scotland and all the efforts we've ever put in!! Mons 5 or 6 years ago? You were a disgrace!!!

Admin wrote:You also make me laugh (or cry) and I understand that if you are president of the scottish association, it's just because nobody else is interested to take the job...

You're right, I dont want to be President, not anymore, and i only do it because no-one else will! However, if it wasn;t for me and a few others at different periods of time over the last ten years there would be no Scottish Association. Its kind of the same with you and FISTF President, you will only do it because no-one else wants to do it and if someone is stupid enough to want to do it instead of you, you will probably try to blackmail them again!

mikeburns
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:10 pm

That's true but I'm still pissed of the way everything happened in december and january. At the end, the real problem is that almost nobody cares about the international situation. Now there is almost nothing working. A lot of people tell me "it was better when you were president because we had news, results,..." but at the end nobody is moving and nobody wants to be involved. That's why I believe it's a mistake to be candidate for president again because this community does not deserve all the hours of work I spent over the last years.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Vincent there are two ways of looking things:
1) consider every national federation equal no matter how many active members it has. Then, give one vote to each and every one of them
2) give the power or voting directly to the players.

if you choose option number 1 then do not complain for the federations that do not support you. If you choose option number 2 we all know Italy will dominate given the curretn attribution in the WR.

Every person that seeks office is open to critisism, no exceptions.

Having said that, by making the e mail public now and not then, Mike just proved that he is also prepared to do absolutely anything to harm his political opposition , which is also wrong and immoral. I am not refering to the action, but to the timing.

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeburns on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:19 pm

panagios wrote:

Having said that, by making the e mail public now and not then, Mike just proved that he is also prepared to do absolutely anything to harm his political opposition , which is also wrong and immoral. I am not refering to the action, but to the timing.

Woah, hold your horses!!! Go back and check the first page of this forum where I mention the blackmail attempt. It was Admin's perogative to bring the subject up now again after all this time. I dont know why he did.

When the blackmail attempt was made A LOT of people were aware of it. It was emailed to quite a few people. Its not as if its something i just got by accident and it was just sent to me.

mikeburns
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:22 pm

would like to know that Vincent thinks votes to win these elections as if the household is insulting to all countries ....

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:26 pm

the full text was given today, wasn't it?

I think I was very clear on my objection to the TIMING not to the action. I guess this e mail was sent 6 months ago.

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:30 pm

pierocapponi wrote: would like to know that Vincent thinks votes to win these elections as if the household is insulting to all countries ....

No offense but I do not understand

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top