Letter from Garnier to nations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Letter from Garnier to nations

Post  von K. on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:02 pm

This is taken from the italian forum. It was sent there by Antonello Rodriguez. I haven't received it via our president, so I don't know if we have received it, nor if anyone else has.

It makes quite incredible reading. For example the part about negotiations with Subbuteo has been declared by Piero Capponi to be false claim. He and Guerrero have both no knowledge of this, and thay have specifically told everyone working for Subbuteo that Garnier is not in a position to negotiate for FISTF (because they don't consider him as legal president).

There are plenty of other interesting things, too. Capponi noted also that he has always paid tournament fees to this german FISTF account of Vulpes. And then there is the part about successful World Cup etc...

"INFORMATION TO ALL PRESIDENTS OF FISTF NATIONS
To the Presidents of National Federations
Dear Presidents, Dear Friends,
I have come to a point on the situation within the FISTF Board of Directors. to put an end to rumors and other
erroneous information circulating.
First, I have noted with the Board, that a number of countries request to organize new elections.
In accordance with our statutes I will assume as President of FISTF, to organize the election event. You will soon
receive an invitation.
Second, the difficulties encountered in recent weeks have slowed the work of our institution, which acctually must
serve the country and players. I do not want to argue about the resignations of several members of the Board. It was
their choice. They assume the consequences and the instability of FISTF.
For my part, I made a commitment to FISTF, that I will respect the valid statutes, in respect of our nations and our
institution. The FISTF Congress has the power to change the position and new elections will specify the future of FISTF.
Personally, I accepted this mission to work in gathering and help my country and all other FISTF federations. The
World Cup was a success on many levels including the confidence you have given. Nearly 10 nations have passed a
vote of confidence in our work. This stability was gained after some difficult months of work, and left some hope of a
little serenity and to focus on other, and / or FISTF issues.
I started negotiations after the World Cup with Subbuteo distributors, for the establishment of a partnership
agreement, that would allow the FISTF to fund shares. The work done during this World Cup has impressed Subbuteo
officials and they have repeatedly sent congratulations to FISTF. This is a fact and is true.
This work must be done in serenity and confidence. It is the job of the FISTF President to do so in the interest of
all FISTF members. Communication of informations at the negotiation stage, can have an adverse (negative) effect, and
therefore I was very confidential in work, not to torpede the target for FISTF.
The casting doubt on my integrity and allegations posted, on the internet shows how far we are a mature
federation. I will not follow in this direction, on those persons who want to move the debate on people, and not on the
real issues and interest of our sport.
To conclude, I wish to clarify that the operation of the FISTF was completely blocked illegally and in disrespected
of our laws and regulations. Here are some points :
The first departure from our Secretary General has caused great difficulties for the use of our website. The Board
oD. had told Luis Horta site management and the work was carried out perfectly. The error that the Board has committed
to, entrust the entire management to one person. Nobody in the Board has been able to control the tool because we
trusted. This is a mistake that I assume as President. This disrupted the communication between single countries.
Then the withdrawal of our general treasurer has finally decided on its own initiative to block the accounts of the
Federation into a private account in his name without the President can not access, which is simply embezzlement.
I want to restore some truths.
Fédération of International Sports Table Football
BP 421 - 85504 Les Herbiers cedex - France
secretary@fistf.com • & + 33 6 07 45 59 88
1 - The FISTF General Treasurer has access to the official account of FISTF which is located at Herbiers Crédit
Mutuel in France. Signature and a photocopy of his passport and the FISTF President gives access to the account.
He may directly contact the bank Crédit Mutuel and do his job. As he does not speak French and English, and I
must do the work for him.
I asked the treasurer of the French federation Yann Loarec who is a professional accountant to help me, because
the account FFFT is also in the same bank. Yan Loarec officially is a member of the finance committee with Fred Vulpes.
Yann Loarec has no access to the account of FISTF in France. It is simply available to help our treasurer since he knows
the bank advisor.
Only the consultation code accounts on the internet is in my possession because it is a procedure entirely in French
and it is difficult to understand. Monthly account statements are mailed to the Treasurer. It can monitor and work normally.
The FISTF account in France is rarely used.
The FISTF treasurer Fred Vulpes does not speak French nor English, which are the two official languages of the
FISTF, this is a major problem of understanding between the President and the Treasurer.
2 - No one else has access rights to the account located in France except the Treasurer and the President. In case
one person is not available the other can do the Job, and have access!
3 - The decision to make financial transactions is subject to the authority of the President, who is solely responsible
before the law. The FISTF Treasurer shall submit a request to the President.
The situation is quite different today, because the treasurer has opened an account in Germany to his name
(FISTF - Fred Vulpes) without the permission of the President L. Garnier and the Board oD. The account is actually illegal,
althought the Ex-President Pierro Capponi had nothing against the account opened in Germany and for Mr. F.Vulpes
to do his Job, before Mr. Laurant Garnier became president in 2011. The President and members of the Board do not
have access to this account in germany. This is difficult for FISTF, in case something happens to Mr. Fred Vulpes. The
money might be blocked for FISTF.
The account access must be given to the FISTF president immidiatly after this letter is send, to avoid legal problems.
I requested this before in the last months in FISTF Board meetings.
I have always worked with the teams confidence around me and I do not question the integrity of our treasurer.
I just believe that it is a problem of understanding and hope that this situation will soon be ruled out on good terms.
To this day, I can confirm that the account specified in the letter of our treasurer is today totally prohibited. This
account has no legal existence (written letter) and authority control if we have no way to explain its origin.
It is stated on behalf of Fred Vulpes implying that all the money is the property of our treasurer. and nobody can
access it at the moment. This must be changed now in the interest of Mr. Vulpes and Mr. Garnier.
So I ask all members now, to please send your payment by transfer to the account of the Official FISTF :
Fédération Internationale de Sports Table Football
Crédit Mutuel LES HERBIERS
IBAN (International Bank Account Number) : FR76 1551 9390 0400 0219 1470 111
BIC Bank Identifier Code): CMCIFR2A
As solution must be found untill the 15th December for the FISTF President to have access to this account in
germany. Mr. Fred Vulpes must write a letter to the president immidiatly to confirm the amount of money on the account
to procese his normal work. He must prepare a Bilance of the account for the meeting in Paris 2nd February 2013.
The financial year 2011/2012 (July 2011/Juin 2012) is available from the World Cup. Fred Vulpes has all the
information on the account and the work that has been done this year and the possibility of disseminating the information
he wants. The results speak for themselves.
Fédération of International Sports Table Football
BP 421 - 85504 Les Herbiers cedex - France
secretary@fistf.com • & + 33 6 07 45 59 88
I will have the pleasure to present a detailed assessment of the World Cup in the next Congress to be held in Paris
on February 2nd, and thus put an end to all speculations.
I want to remember, that the only responsible under the law (FISTF is under French jurisdiction) is the President. All
the action personally committed to justice. As such, I fully assume my responsibilities. The Treasurer has a role responsible
for keeping the accounts and shall report to the President and the Board of directors.
The last point is the resignation of Leonidas Koutromanos which now no longer a member of the Board and refuses
to give access codes to the email address of the Secretary-General that I had given him. This attitude is stupid and illegal
because it penalizes negative FISTF.
The leak is not a solution. Can not be solved without debate. This debate it is proposed that at the next Congress
where all questions could be addressed.
We all have work and family obligations, the Board and myself can not escape this rule. With the exception of a
few persons, in our little world of table football, their are primary occupations in life, I do not have personally unlimited
time to serve other persons or federations. We do our best to serve you all inside FISTF. Constrainment in daily work are
already heavy enough, and not to have unnecessary pressure for a hobby.
I am listening to you, and assure you, of my motivation and my dedication to the Federation that I habe created
and built since 1992.
This mandate will be my last one, and I will be available to the new team to provide all documents, materials and
FISTF account, so that the new team can continue its mission in the best conditions for FISTF and table soccer.
Last word :
Take also in consideration that ALL of you must carry on and resolve prepared work for FISTF. YOU need to find a
team inside the BoD which can work together, find sponsors and negotiate with Subbuteo.
YOU the new leaders have a hard Job for the next World Cup 2013 and upcoming events.
Who can be a new president to bring stability and faith to players, sponsors and federations ?
In sports, faith for the future
Laurent GARNIER
Président de la FISTF
"

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter from Garnier to nations

Post  Janus_Gersie on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:29 am

The letter was sent to all presidents and will be subject to further discussions within the nations calling for the EGM
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:05 pm

There are some unbelievable facts written in the letter:
- how to attack Fred Vulpes? He's probably the most honest person on earth. Claiming the current german account is illegal while the french account has been opened without the permission and the knowledge of the Finances director is a shame!
- blaming Luis Horta "for having much time for FISTF" is soooo easy! (lol)
- to say the world cup was a success is of course only Garnier's opinion. How can it be a success when the hall was too small, the delay wasn't respected, the gala dinner was a total joke and communication in general was extremely poor?
- How can "Subbuteo" be happy of a world cup when they see nobody is using Subbuteo material (lol)?
- How comes the HQ of FISTF was moved to Les Herbiers? What is the real reason for that?
- I think unbelievable the president is typing his own name a wrong way (Laurant instead of Laurent) (lol).
- Why the meeting scheduled in Vienna is now already postponed to Paris?

http://fbfts-bstvb.blogspot.com/
http://hongkongsubbuteo.blogspot.com/
http://subbuteo-australia.blogspot.com/
http://subbuteo-canada.blogspot.com/
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:10 pm

I agree, Vincent. It's full of nonsense. I hadn't seen the "Laurant" bit, but even though it's a typo, it somehow sums up the whole letter Shocked

Janus_Gersie wrote:The letter was sent to all presidents and will be subject to further discussions within the nations calling for the EGM

Did you receive the information that Finland is also calling for it (maybe 2 weeks ago)?

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:03 pm

von K. wrote:Did you receive the information that Finland is also calling for it (maybe 2 weeks ago)?

Yes, we all got it !
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:31 pm

Those nations who didn't call for an EGM are excluded of that circle? Sad

Janus_Gersie wrote:The letter was sent to all presidents and will be subject to further discussions within the nations calling for the EGM

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top