10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  kechris on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:36 am

Heinz Eder wrote:That's the reason that players always discuss about such situations.
They have all the same opinion like you.

Your self-confidence is never ending!? Laughing

I DON'T FEEL GUILTY FOR MY SELF CONFIDENCE.
IF ALL HAVE THE SAME OPINION LIKE ME THEN YOU MUST RESPECT THE MAJORITY.
THE PLAYERS DISCUSS FOR SUCH SITUATIONS BECAUSE THE EX SPORT DIRECTORS DIDN'T SPENT TIME FOR CLEAR RULES BUT FOR OTHER MATTERS.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  Heinz Eder on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:42 am

I know that you don't Cool

In your last post you told me that whole europe except of me has the same opinion about the rule. Now the players need to discuss because the ex-sport-director wasn't able to make clear rules?

If there wouldn't be a hand full of greek players who needed for more than 2 years the full attention of 2 FISTF Boards by causing a situation on their own faults of the last 10 years, maybe there would be some rules clearer now.
It is very interesting how people who do something wrong, easily can change roles in a subject when they found somebody else who can take the responsibility off them.
I don't need to read from you, you did something wrong, because you didn't, we know.
FISTF Boards and Ex Boards are responsible for the situation in Greece actually, we all know the old hut, but only to remember you, it started with the problem that the greek boards of the last 10 years (as far as I know you were part of some of those boards too) didn't need approved statutes.

You call it blackmailing when somebody who got cheated by a whole team at a tournament claims back the money for travelling of that team? You paint a picture here as Mike wanted to get personal benefit out of a payment asked by you, which is total nonsense.

have a nice day

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  mikeburns on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:30 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:I know that you don't Cool

In your last post you told me that whole europe except of me has the same opinion about the rule. Now the players need to discuss because the ex-sport-director wasn't able to make clear rules?

If there wouldn't be a hand full of greek players who needed for more than 2 years the full attention of 2 FISTF Boards by causing a situation on their own faults of the last 10 years, maybe there would be some rules clearer now.
It is very interesting how people who do something wrong, easily can change roles in a subject when they found somebody else who can take the responsibility off them.
I don't need to read from you, you did something wrong, because you didn't, we know.
FISTF Boards and Ex Boards are responsible for the situation in Greece actually, we all know the old hut, but only to remember you, it started with the problem that the greek boards of the last 10 years (as far as I know you were part of some of those boards too) didn't need approved statutes.

You call it blackmailing when somebody who got cheated by a whole team at a tournament claims back the money for travelling of that team? You paint a picture here as Mike wanted to get personal benefit out of a payment asked by you, which is total nonsense.

have a nice day

Heinz is correct again... Shocked

Most of the problems in FISTF over the years have come from Greece. Its been ridiculous and a complete embarrassment. Until they can get their own house in order then I dont think any Greek should be allowed near the FISTF board and there is an argument that says Greece should be stripped of all tournaments until they can behave.

I know i'm going to get messages now of "YOU DONT THE SITUATION..." I dont really care for the situation to be honest and I dont think many people outside of Greece do. It is unfortunate though for all the great greek guys I have met over the years, especially the guys who came to Edinburgh last March, absolute gentlemen and their game is constantly being ruined and overshadowed by people at the top. People who are constantly causing trouble!

Also, I didnt blackmail you. I said something along the lines of give us the money it cost us to go to that tournament and i'll accept your apology! I'm not really bothered what i said, the fact is, you cheated us and as a result we got knocked out the tournament. No apology has ever been given. you deserve everything you get in my opinion!


mikeburns
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  kechris on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:33 pm

excuse me
are you drunk?
fistf's BoD select the greek partners. no me
fistf spent so many years to understand who is who in greece and i am responsible?
Janus spent 2 months and he found solution as fistf's representative in greece and after fistf's BoD ignored his proposal !!!
Come on. I was BoD member in greece for a month before junta and the first year of patfap and for more greek players was the best season in history.
we didn't cheat anyone. We are leader of group we play the first two matches and the last match played the other two teams. How can we cheat them? The game finished the scottish team was happy because they believe that qualify and when the organisation committe announced the knock out matches then they understand that they did wrong in goal difference so no qualified.
And after many years i receive a personal e mail from the new president of disciplinary council who asked 1000e for his silence.
Excuse me in Austria and Scotland do you ask apology with money?
Do you know how many times players and teams no qualify because a strange result or a strange referee? Thousands.
Have you ever see other person to ask money for this? After so many years. As new president of DC!
PLEASE NO DRIVE. MUCH ALCHOOL IN YOUR BLOOD.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  drastis on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:22 am

Heinz Eder wrote:If there wouldn't be a hand full of greek players who needed for more than 2 years the full attention of 2 FISTF Boards by causing a situation on their own faults of the last 10 years, maybe there would be some rules clearer now.

Excuse me Heinz, but you are wrong. For your information, since last April I have prepared and sent a NEW rulebook to FISTF BoD, which contains clarifications to dozens of rules, proposals for rules corrections, hundreds of photos-examples of difficult situations and many more!! I never got an answer from FISTF Sports Director, they only said it is TOO EARLY to discuss about rules clarifications!!!

So, my conclusion is that FISTF BoD is NOT interested in having clear rules, even when they have the job completely done! In exactly the same way, FISTF BoD was not interested in 2009, when I proposed the rules clarification project to you (you were FISTF Sports Director then). So, please no stupid blames to greek players, about the rules being obsolete and unchanged for almost ten years and for the pitiful situation of FISTF during the last years.

PS I can send you the new rulbook I have prepared and I would like you to judge the work after you have read it. I think it would be useful for you to see before you say anything. Anyone else interested in reading the new proposed rulebook, I will be happy to send it to you and have your comments/suggestions for improvement.

George

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  von K. on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:46 am

drastis wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:If there wouldn't be a hand full of greek players who needed for more than 2 years the full attention of 2 FISTF Boards by causing a situation on their own faults of the last 10 years, maybe there would be some rules clearer now.

Excuse me Heinz, but you are wrong. For your information, since last April I have prepared and sent a NEW rulebook to FISTF BoD, which contains clarifications to dozens of rules, proposals for rules corrections, hundreds of photos-examples of difficult situations and many more!! I never got an answer from FISTF Sports Director, they only said it is TOO EARLY to discuss about rules clarifications!!!

So, my conclusion is that FISTF BoD is NOT interested in having clear rules, even when they have the job completely done!

With all due respect for your effort, George, I don't think it can be called a done job when an individual on his on initiative does this based on his own interpretations of rules.

This is not to say that it can't help in the work, but it definitely is only a starting point. Much like the "book of cases" by Giuliano Gazzoldi.

I don't know how FISTF BoD's would do it, but in my opinion the work can't start until it's clarified which direction the game should go to. This would take an international commission of people who understand the game and it's needs. After that the rules would've been tackled by maybe a different commission. This is, if it would be done properly. I would have started this project (along with other ones) had I been elected.

Olivier Pere and his commission would also have done these things (along with many other sports matters needing work) if it had been given the chance to operate.

So, I'm saying that you could have been part of the work, but it's not for any one person to do alone. Just like the statutes. It takes unity and compromises across the borders to reach rules which can be accepted by the vast majority.

drastis wrote:In exactly the same way, FISTF BoD was not interested in 2009, when I proposed the rules clarification project to you (you were FISTF Sports Director then). So, please no stupid blames to greek players, about the rules being obsolete and unchanged for almost ten years and for the pitiful situation of FISTF during the last years.

I think you misunderstood what Heinz meant. I think he meant that the greek problems took so much time from the BoD's and the sport directors that the time needed for things like the rules, was not anymore there. So, the greek problems used the time that could have been used for the rules etc. And we have to remember that FISTF BoD is an unpaid position, so the time is limited even without additional problems. So, your proposal could've been accepted, if the time didn't go somewhere else.

This is how I understood Heinz' post.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  kechris on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:11 am

dear Vesa
sport director job is not to solve greek problem
this is president's and probably communication and secretary's job.
marketing department job was promotion.
do you see serious promo ? no

Come on. The problem of fistf is how we vote the next BoD.
more countries vote no for the good of game but for their good
so they destroy the game and their countries
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  drastis on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:01 am

von K. wrote:With all due respect for your effort, George, I don't think it can be called a done job when an individual on his on initiative does this based on his own interpretations of rules.

This is not to say that it can't help in the work, but it definitely is only a starting point. Much like the "book of cases" by Giuliano Gazzoldi.
No hard feelings Vesa, but I think you should first read the work and then call it a "starting point". It took me four months of every day hard work to complete it and it was actually based on Giuliano's Book of Cases, so it was not exactly "my own interpretation" after all.

von K. wrote:I don't know how FISTF BoD's would do it, but in my opinion the work can't start until it's clarified which direction the game should go to. This would take an international commission of people who understand the game and it's needs. After that the rules would've been tackled by maybe a different commission. This is, if it would be done properly. I would have started this project (along with other ones) had I been elected.
Allow me to believe that to clarify badly written or incomplete rules you don't need any "strategic" direction. Moreover, I was member of the FISTF commission which undertook the task, but apparently I was the only one who was really willing to work on it. Of course the work done needs review and discussions, but how can players review it when FISTF does not send it to players for review?? By the way, you would have started it if you had been elected, but I started the project even when I was not elected.

von K. wrote:Olivier Pere and his commission would also have done these things (along with many other sports matters needing work) if it had been given the chance to operate.
Then, why didn't he do it? I was not given any better chance, I just decided to start working.

von K. wrote:So, I'm saying that you could have been part of the work, but it's not for any one person to do alone. Just like the statutes. It takes unity and compromises across the borders to reach rules which can be accepted by the vast majority.
In this you are absolutely right, but where are the others? By the way, would you be interested in reading it? Then, I am sure you will have a much different opinion from the one you have now.

von K. wrote:I think you misunderstood what Heinz meant. I think he meant that the greek problems took so much time from the BoD's and the sport directors that the time needed for things like the rules, was not anymore there. So, the greek problems used the time that could have been used for the rules etc. And we have to remember that FISTF BoD is an unpaid position, so the time is limited even without additional problems. So, your proposal could've been accepted, if the time didn't go somewhere else.
When one wants to work he is not hindered by other matters, he simply works. No excuse for people who did fewer than they could have done. Heinz refused the help about rules renovation offered to him because of personal dislikes, exactly like he did with the measurement tool which he never accepted as a good idea.

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  kechris on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:50 pm

I want to make a question to ex sport director and ex president of disciplinary council.

Today one of my friends played in I.O of moschato. He was in group of 4. He was number 3 in draw so his matches was at first with 2 after with 1 and last with 4.
But the competition manager changed the program and my friend last match was with no1. By accident... the number 2 and 4 are close friends and teammates until last summer. My friend had 1point by no2 won the no4 and he lost by no1 in last game who is the leader of group, one of the best greek players. The same time number 2 won the no4 very easy with exactly the goal difference who needed so my friend finished third in group. So you can understand why the match programm changed.

So my question for you the so experienced in such situations is?
How many euros my friend can ask by no 4 who lost very easy his last match?
How many euros my friend must ask by competition manager who changed without reason (?) the program of matches?

Of course both of you when you were active no ex you haven't time to find solutions for occasions like this because you solved the greek problem and you wrote blackmails with how much moneys to ask.

Goodnight by real world.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:46 am

Why did greek people call me by phone, wrote personal mails to me and conquered me a whole week-end, when I was in Athen where I normally should play the EC for my team if it wasn't my work anyway to deal with your house-made problems?
What benefit do the associations get, when they vote for A or B in FISTF elections?
Do you really believe in what you are saying, Kostas?
Do you think associations get money from a newly elected board as thank for their vote?
What "support" FISTF can give to destroy countries?
Didn't you still realize that development has to happen in a country?
Does FISTF have any influence who is on the board of a country?

FISTF in your opinion really seems to be the rubbish bin for all existing problems in the community. Of course people who work on the board get rich and their countries benefit from those people on the board. Maybe YOU would act like that, that's the reason for your mistrust on everybody.

kechris wrote:dear Vesa
sport director job is not to solve greek problem
this is president's and probably communication and secretary's job.
marketing department job was promotion.
do you see serious promo ? no

Come on. The problem of fistf is how we vote the next BoD.
more countries vote no for the good of game but for their good
so they destroy the game and their countries


Last edited by Heinz Eder on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:49 am

Isn't that valid here too? Cool
never mind it isn't a problem for me to follow long posts, even if you maybe don't think like that from me. Cool

drastis wrote:
A few words regarding the matter, long posts are difficult to follow.

drastis wrote:No hard feelings Vesa, but I think you should first read the work and then call it a "starting point". It took me four months of every day hard work to complete it and it was actually based on Giuliano's Book of Cases, so it was not exactly "my own interpretation" after all.

Allow me to believe that to clarify badly written or incomplete rules you don't need any "strategic" direction. Moreover, I was member of the FISTF commission which undertook the task, but apparently I was the only one who was really willing to work on it. Of course the work done needs review and discussions, but how can players review it when FISTF does not send it to players for review?? By the way, you would have started it if you had been elected, but I started the project even when I was not elected.

Then, why didn't he do it? I was not given any better chance, I just decided to start working.

In this you are absolutely right, but where are the others? By the way, would you be interested in reading it? Then, I am sure you will have a much different opinion from the one you have now.

When one wants to work he is not hindered by other matters, he simply works. No excuse for people who did fewer than they could have done. Heinz refused the help about rules renovation offered to him because of personal dislikes, exactly like he did with the measurement tool which he never accepted as a good idea.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:02 am

kechris wrote:I want to make a question to ex sport director and ex president of disciplinary council.

Today one of my friends played in I.O of moschato. He was in group of 4. He was number 3 in draw so his matches was at first with 2 after with 1 and last with 4.
But the competition manager changed the program and my friend last match was with no1. By accident... the number 2 and 4 are close friends and teammates until last summer. My friend had 1point by no2 won the no4 and he lost by no1 in last game who is the leader of group, one of the best greek players. The same time number 2 won the no4 very easy with exactly the goal difference who needed so my friend finished third in group. So you can understand why the match programm changed.

So my question for you the so experienced in such situations is?
How many euros my friend can ask by no 4 who lost very easy his last match?
How many euros my friend must ask by competition manager who changed without reason (?) the program of matches?

Of course both of you when you were active no ex you haven't time to find solutions for occasions like this because you solved the greek problem and you wrote blackmails with how much moneys to ask.

Goodnight by real world.
2 players from the same club must play their first game together.
If it's possible, players from the same club must be in different groups. When I read the results of the "Major" of Athens, I just see Greeks are unable to do a draw. It's a typical situation in Greece unfortunately...
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 am

What should be the solution in your opinion. If the number of players would have been different you would complain why the organizer didn't change the program, because they are friends and so on. Maybe it isn't enough to have a look on it if the players play in the same club, maybe the organizer should also make a request for the status between each other. Could be an interesting project, a Matrix of each group to know the best order of games.
Of course it is strange to change the program, if the there weren't players of the same club in that group. You are free to complain by sending a letter to FISTF DC.
Of course you can also sue the organizer for changing the program.

Remember you can't be wrong, because you are always right! You can do whatever you want, without facing any consequences, because you are always right anyway.

Don't mix up my words Kostas (even if you are very good at that), I didn't say, I would act the same way Mike did it. I only said I can understand his view and you clearly tried to paint a picture of Mike which isn't the truth.

Honestly I'm not sure if I actually want to live in "your" real world. I prefer to live in my world.

kechris wrote:I want to make a question to ex sport director and ex president of disciplinary council.

Today one of my friends played in I.O of moschato. He was in group of 4. He was number 3 in draw so his matches was at first with 2 after with 1 and last with 4.
But the competition manager changed the program and my friend last match was with no1. By accident... the number 2 and 4 are close friends and teammates until last summer. My friend had 1point by no2 won the no4 and he lost by no1 in last game who is the leader of group, one of the best greek players. The same time number 2 won the no4 very easy with exactly the goal difference who needed so my friend finished third in group. So you can understand why the match programm changed.

So my question for you the so experienced in such situations is?
How many euros my friend can ask by no 4 who lost very easy his last match?
How many euros my friend must ask by competition manager who changed without reason (?) the program of matches?

Of course both of you when you were active no ex you haven't time to find solutions for occasions like this because you solved the greek problem and you wrote blackmails with how much moneys to ask.

Goodnight by real world.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:11 am

drastis wrote:
Excuse me Heinz, but you are wrong. For your information, since last April I have prepared and sent a NEW rulebook to FISTF BoD, which contains clarifications to dozens of rules, proposals for rules corrections, hundreds of photos-examples of difficult situations and many more!! I never got an answer from FISTF Sports Director, they only said it is TOO EARLY to discuss about rules clarifications!!!

So, my conclusion is that FISTF BoD is NOT interested in having clear rules, even when they have the job completely done! In exactly the same way, FISTF BoD was not interested in 2009, when I proposed the rules clarification project to you (you were FISTF Sports Director then). So, please no stupid blames to greek players, about the rules being obsolete and unchanged for almost ten years and for the pitiful situation of FISTF during the last years.

PS I can send you the new rulbook I have prepared and I would like you to judge the work after you have read it. I think it would be useful for you to see before you say anything. Anyone else interested in reading the new proposed rulebook, I will be happy to send it to you and have your comments/suggestions for improvement.

George

Of course I would like to read your proposal of a new rule's book. You have my mail adress? George, I know that you offered me your support, but it is not true that I have personal problems with you, which should be the reason not to accept your help with the measuring tool for an example. I even don't know you personally, so maybe you could explain to me, why I should have a personal problem with you?

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:32 am

Kostas, with approved statutes FISTF BoD even wouldn't need to take a choice.
So please don't start your story somewhere in the middle, maybe you should try to remember the start of the story.
The start of the story was a voting with a draw, and because of the non-existing approved statutes, nobody in greece knew how to handle that result. And your "ability" to find a consense in a situation, which was caused on the mistake of many previous greek boards brought Greece into the situation, didn't really work well.
The Ego of some persons which was much too big to say that in the name of all greek players a solution is needed without causing troubles brought you in that situation.
No FISTF Board, no court, nothing else.
Previous greek boards and a handfull of people who were not able to respect the will of the greek members, who gave the same number of votes to 2 cadidates, who finally didn't manage it to respect their will that both should work for the greek community together.
Voting without approved rules telling who is allowed to vote, what has to happen in the case which happened unfortunately is always dangerous.

If you say that I'm drunken, you must tell me the name of your drugs to forget things partially especially those where you maybe would have to say that you did something wrong.

kechris wrote:excuse me
are you drunk?
fistf's BoD select the greek partners. no me
fistf spent so many years to understand who is who in greece and i am responsible?
Janus spent 2 months and he found solution as fistf's representative in greece and after fistf's BoD ignored his proposal !!!
Come on. I was BoD member in greece for a month before junta and the first year of patfap and for more greek players was the best season in history.
we didn't cheat anyone. We are leader of group we play the first two matches and the last match played the other two teams. How can we cheat them? The game finished the scottish team was happy because they believe that qualify and when the organisation committe announced the knock out matches then they understand that they did wrong in goal difference so no qualified.
And after many years i receive a personal e mail from the new president of disciplinary council who asked 1000e for his silence.
Excuse me in Austria and Scotland do you ask apology with money?
Do you know how many times players and teams no qualify because a strange result or a strange referee? Thousands.
Have you ever see other person to ask money for this? After so many years. As new president of DC!
PLEASE NO DRIVE. MUCH ALCHOOL IN YOUR BLOOD.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  mikeburns on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:23 pm

kechris wrote:excuse me
are you drunk?
fistf's BoD select the greek partners. no me
fistf spent so many years to understand who is who in greece and i am responsible?
Janus spent 2 months and he found solution as fistf's representative in greece and after fistf's BoD ignored his proposal !!!
Come on. I was BoD member in greece for a month before junta and the first year of patfap and for more greek players was the best season in history.
we didn't cheat anyone. We are leader of group we play the first two matches and the last match played the other two teams. How can we cheat them? The game finished the scottish team was happy because they believe that qualify and when the organisation committe announced the knock out matches then they understand that they did wrong in goal difference so no qualified.
And after many years i receive a personal e mail from the new president of disciplinary council who asked 1000e for his silence.
Excuse me in Austria and Scotland do you ask apology with money?
Do you know how many times players and teams no qualify because a strange result or a strange referee? Thousands.
Have you ever see other person to ask money for this? After so many years. As new president of DC!
PLEASE NO DRIVE. MUCH ALCHOOL IN YOUR BLOOD.

You have already told us you cheated us because the organiser messed up the draw and you wanted to finish second.

You lost deliberately to the Belgian team, all the scores were like 4-0 and 5-0! There is no way you would beat us 3-0 or 4-0 then we beat the belgian team and then you lose 3-1 to the belgian team, absolutely not one chance! You have told me on more than one occasion you did this on purpose so dont change your story!

You keep giving different stories, another one was that Lazaros made you lose on purpose. Another story was that you dont earn much money in Greece and your team had to whatever they could to play as many games as possible! What sort of joke is this??

Kostas, you are a cheat and a liar and only a mad man would believe or take sides with you.

You do not understand blackmail either. I said i will accept your apology if you repay the money to my club. If you dont repay it there will be no forgiveness. It doesnt bother me now. What does bother me is you keep telling everyone you are a good guy and fair player and reasonable person. You are none of these.

I want to stop talking about it anyway because you are never going to pay the money and I have never expected you to pay it. I am just trying to make a point.

I think we should just leave it at that now, it will never be resolved. I will stop talking about it and you can stop making up stories about everything and proclaiming to be a victim all the time.

mikeburns
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  mikeburns on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:

If you say that I'm drunken, you must tell me the name of your drugs to forget things partially especially those where you maybe would have to say that you did something wrong.


This.

mikeburns
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  Thossa on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Actually NO international tournaments should be allowed in Greece as long as the hellenian association still have debts to FISTF Exclamation
avatar
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 627
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Far beyond

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  kechris on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Admin wrote:
2 players from the same club must play their first game together.
If it's possible, players from the same club must be in different groups.

I WROTE VINCENT THAT WERE TEAMMATES UNTIL LAST SUMMER

When I read the results of the "Major" of Athens, I just see Greeks are unable to do a draw. It's a typical situation in Greece unfortunately...

NO ALL GREEKS. THE GREEKS WERE SELECTED BY YOU AS PARTNERS.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  kechris on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Thossa wrote:Actually NO international tournaments should be allowed in Greece as long as the hellenian association still have debts to FISTF Exclamation

excume thossa byt we informed that they paid.
can you inform us the total amount?
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  kechris on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:Why did greek people call me by phone, wrote personal mails to me and conquered me a whole week-end, when I was in Athen where I normally should play the EC for my team if it wasn't my work anyway to deal with your house-made problems?
What benefit do the associations get, when they vote for A or B in FISTF elections?
Do you really believe in what you are saying, Kostas?

YES HEINZ

Do you think associations get money from a newly elected board as thank for their vote?
What "support" FISTF can give to destroy countries?
Didn't you still realize that development has to happen in a country?
Does FISTF have any influence who is on the board of a country?

YES HEINZ

FISTF in your opinion really seems to be the rubbish bin for all existing problems in the community. Of course people who work on the board get rich and their countries benefit from those people on the board. Maybe YOU would act like that, that's the reason for your mistrust on everybody.

MAYBE HEINZ
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  Thossa on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:44 pm

kechris wrote:
Thossa wrote:Actually NO international tournaments should be allowed in Greece as long as the hellenian association still have debts to FISTF Exclamation

excume thossa byt we informed that they paid.
can you inform us the total amount?

Well, I am not FISTF Financal Director Wink but I think, I know somebody who is able to give you an answer soon Cool
avatar
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 627
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Far beyond

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  kechris on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:What should be the solution in your opinion. If the number of players would have been different you would complain why the organizer didn't change the program, because they are friends and so on. Maybe it isn't enough to have a look on it if the players play in the same club, maybe the organizer should also make a request for the status between each other. Could be an interesting project, a Matrix of each group to know the best order of games.
Of course it is strange to change the program, if the there weren't players of the same club in that group. You are free to complain by sending a letter to FISTF DC.

OK. AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER? NOTHING?

Of course you can also sue the organizer for changing the program.
Remember you can't be wrong, because you are always right! You can do whatever you want, without facing any consequences, because you are always right anyway.

OK. IF YOU WANT I WILL STOP TALKING FOR THE MISTAKES.

Don't mix up my words Kostas (even if you are very good at that), I didn't say, I would act the same way Mike did it. I only said I can understand his view and you clearly tried to paint a picture of Mike which isn't the truth.

YOU UNDERSTAND MIKE VIEW SO YOU ACCEPTED THE BLACKMAILS

Honestly I'm not sure if I actually want to live in "your" real world.
I prefer to live in my world.

I ALSO PREFER MY WORLD BUT WE LIVE IN REAL WORLD.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  kechris on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Thossa wrote:
kechris wrote:
Thossa wrote:Actually NO international tournaments should be allowed in Greece as long as the hellenian association still have debts to FISTF Exclamation

excume thossa byt we informed that they paid.
can you inform us the total amount?

Well, I am not FISTF Financal Director Wink but I think, I know somebody who is able to give you an answer soon Cool

THANKS THOSSA. ALL GREEK TABLE SOCCER COMMUNITY WANTS TO KNOW.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  kechris on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:10 pm

mikeburns wrote:

You have already told us you cheated us because the organiser messed up the draw and you wanted to finish second.

I WROTE THAT THE BELGIAN ORGANISER DID WRONG THE PROGRAMM. YES WE PREFER TO FINISH SECOND

You lost deliberately to the Belgian team,

WE PLAY WITHOUT TARGET. WE WERE QUALIFY

all the scores were like 4-0 and 5-0!

LIES. 2-1 1-0, ASK THE RESULTS BY COMPETITION MANAGER.

There is no way you would beat us 3-0 or 4-0 then we beat the belgian team and then you lose 3-1
to the belgian team, absolutely not one chance! You have told me on more than one occasion you did this on purpose so dont change your story!

I DIDN'T EVER CHANGE THE STORY. YOU CHANGED IT.

You keep giving different stories, another one was that Lazaros made you lose on purpose. Another story was that you dont earn much money in Greece and your team had to whatever they could to play as many games as possible! What sort of joke is this??

I DON'T UNDERSTAND. WE THOUGHT THAT THE SECOND PLACE WAD EASIER OPPONENTS IN NEXT ROUNDS. I DIDN'T SELECT THE SYSTEM.

Kostas, you are a cheat and a liar and only a mad man would believe or take sides with you.

NO I AM NOT CHEAT BECAUSE I QUALIFIED AFTER FIRST MATCH. I AM NOT LIAR BECAUSE YOU CANN'T UNDERSTAND TEN YEARS AFTER WHAT HAPPENED. WE ARE A TEAM WITH FOUR PERSONS WE DECIDED THAT WE PREFER THE SECOND PLACE WE LOST 3-1 BECAUSE WE WON THE FIRST MATCH 3-0. SO 100% WE QUALIFIED. WE HAVEN'T PROBLEM WITH YOUR TEAM WE WERE NOT FRIENDS WITH BELGIAN TEAM. WE WERE LEADER OF GROUP AND WE PLAYED THE FIRST TWO MATCHES BY MISTAKE.

You do not understand blackmail either. I said i will accept your apology if you repay the money to my club. If you dont repay it there will be no forgiveness. It doesnt bother me now. What does bother me is you keep telling everyone you are a good guy and fair player and reasonable person. You are none of these.

I SEND AN APOLOGY BECAUSE I WANTED TO STOP AFTER SO MANY YEARS THE PROBLEM. AND YOU ASKED MONEY. NO BLACKMAIL FOR THE MAD MAN. IF I AM FAIR PLAY YOU CAN ASK THE PERSONS WHO PLAY WITH ME THE LAST 32 YEARS IN GREECE.

I want to stop talking about it anyway because you are never going to pay the money and I have never expected you to pay it. I am just trying to make a point.

I INSIST. YOU ARE DRUNK.

I think we should just leave it at that now, it will never be resolved. I will stop talking about it and you can stop making up stories about everything and proclaiming to be a victim all the time.

NO I AM NOT VICTIM. TABLE SOCCER IS THE VICTIM. AND ALL YOU REFUSED TO SEE THE REASONS. THE GUILTY FOR THE SITUATION THIS TIME IN FISTF IS PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO COMPLAIN FOR THE MISTAKES? NO THE PEOPLE WHO CREATE THE MISTAKES BY THEIR CHAIRS.


Last edited by kechris on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum