Censorship on the italian forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Censorship on the italian forum

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:20 am

I have read a few times there are problems of censorship on the italian forum. To my huge surprise, I realized today one of the moderators/admins had changed my signature on my profile so that the URL of the WASPA blog was deleted. That's quite unbelieveble to see things like that happening in the 21st century...
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Censorship on the italian forum

Post  Marcus Tilgner on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:58 pm

I am surprised that you were surprised...! Laughing
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:00 pm

After several attempts I am a member of the INDEPENDANT subbuteo news group on facebook again (I had been kicked after posting a link to the World Cup poll here...), but without the right to make any posts on the group's wall...
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorenzo on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:49 am

Admin wrote:I have read a few times there are problems of censorship on the italian forum

You are right. The forum is controlled by the FISTC leadership, which has a vested interest in holding it suspended in a limbus as far as regulations are concerned.

As somebody noticed in a thread posted a few weeks ago, either subbuteoforum is considered a private forum, a kind of virtual sporting pub, and in that case it should be delivered from FISCT supervision (and censorship), or it must be regarded as an official medium of the Italian federation. Since disciplinary sanctions have been issued owing to opinions posted over it, the latter is certainly the case; consequently the forum – according to the Italian law – should be administrated by a licensed member of the press.

However, the FISCT leadership purchased the forum couple years ago with the express aim of manipulating the information that was handed over it – on necessity outside the rules they have estabilished themselves. This purpose might not be served by a professional bound to respect the forum statute. They want it moderated by a number of more or less controllable people, among whom they can choose the one who is best suited to delete an unwanted discussion, or to hush a certain line of thought.

C’est l’Italie mes amis.

I could expand on the subject, but it is probably better for me to bring this post to an end.
Lorenzo
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:27 am

Lorenzo wrote:
I could expand on the subject, but it is probably better for me to bring this post to an end.

Don't be selfish, we want to know... Wink
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Lorenzo wrote:You are right. The forum is controlled by the FISTC leadership, which has a vested interest in holding it suspended in a limbus as far as regulations are concerned.

SdF is watching you ... I am not really suprised about what you write.
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top