Letter of Laurent Garnier

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Letter of Laurent Garnier

Post  kechris on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Admin wrote:
12-7 Should the President resign or be impeached from exercising his duties, the Vice-President who has been a member of the Board of Directors for the longest period shall take over his duties up to the next Congress. The next Congress shall elect a new President.
Fred Vulpes for President!!!

According to the statutes, Fred is therefore the FISTF President! Very Happy

I AGREE.
FRED FOR PRESIDENT.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:31 am

Marcus Tilgner wrote:@Vesa and @Kostas:
if I get you right, you both agree on the need of new elections and your discussion is kind of tactical thing which would be the best way to do the whole procedure... Am I right?

Yes. It's a "tactical" difference in the approach.

Marcus Tilgner wrote:Am I right giufaz? Where are you when we need you?

Writing in the italian forum, that people should support Garnier now as the president, and how lovely person Garnier turned out to be when meeting him in Madrid. Giufaz admitted he had been prejudice against Garnier before meeting him. Nice to have a legal advisor with prejudices...

I wonder if Fred will get the same support...

Admin wrote:
12-7 Should the President resign or be impeached from exercising his duties, the Vice-President who has been a member of the Board of Directors for the longest period shall take over his duties up to the next Congress. The next Congress shall elect a new President.
Fred Vulpes for President!!!

According to the statutes, Fred is therefore the FISTF President! Very Happy

Sorry, Vincent, I'd support Fred for president ad interim, but it's not a clear case. The statutes are also on this point unclear. It could also mean Koutroumanos, as he has been in the BoD for the longest period without stops. Fred was out for a year in between. It could be interpreted either way, although I think Fred would be the correct choice according to the wording. But I'd rather not chance it, or how about Koutrou for president! Shocked

I would really like to see the EGM, or the BoD to call for elections. Otherwise we could be in courts again Twisted Evil

kechris wrote:
Maybe is better "I LOVE YOUR BRAIN MARCUS".

I think for Marcus the best thing is not to make love to his brain, anyway affraid We all know your passion, Kostas Very Happy

I do agree it was brilliant from Marcus. And even better after a few days of "the statutes say this, and now we need to support that" -stuff from a certain person. The weight of those words is now checked. Can't help feeling a little "Schadenfreude", sorry.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Am I wrong?
I do remember some posts of Kostas in the censored forum about that issue...
They are gone...

Or may be I've just dreamt of these posts...

Can't believe that this behaviour still continues.
Who is responsible for that??
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Marcus Tilgner wrote:Can't believe that this behaviour still continues.
Who is responsible for that??

From well informed sources (NOT Fred Vulpes!) I know it is SdF himself deleting posts/banning people/etc.
And please be reminded: he is still in charge .... so why should he change his behaviour ?
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Does he know?

No i resigned.

I stay only for ordinary administration for the sport activity.

geek
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:46 pm

If a person have different opinion, this person for sick full of complex persons is a provoker.
I use my mind for my thoughts but i use my heart for my behaviour.
The political persons MUST accept critical even it is very strong.

By a person 50+ years old who is 40 years active player with great palmare, all of us we wanted to see miracles.
But we saw two resigns in two years and nothing more.
Maybe he failed. No problem. Many people fail. But he stopped his efforts two times after few months. He knew that the job was difficult. He spent two years for nothing.
He deleted my posts and he ban me again for ever. No problem again by me. He selected the easy way. No dialogue to prove that i was not right. BECAUSE IN THIS DIALOGUE HE WOULD KEEP CLOSED HIS MOUTH.

There are more than 6000 table soccer players. Why we select every time the worst 6 for BoD?
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:51 am

Marcus Tilgner wrote:Does he know?

No i resigned.

I stay only for ordinary administration for the sport activity.

geek

I also spilled my drink on the keyboard when reading this from the SN. So he is still doing all the things that suit him, but he chooses the cowards way out even when a person like Titi asks a very simple question regarding the time when he had not even "resigned".

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Marcus
stop drinking during reading forums...
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Do you know why SDF banned for second time by his forum?
Because i used second nickname !!!
I tried to login with my ex nickname KECHRIS but the system didn't allow me.
So i register again with the same email and with my name again KOSTAS KECHRIS.
I wrote my comments with my name. And SDF deleted my posts and ban me again for this reason !!!

The truth is that my comments are very strong for SDF work the last two years. So he found a funny reason and he banned me again and delete my comments.

p.s my first ban finished in 20 Nov and i registered again in 21 and i banned again the same day!!!

one song for my italian friend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiVvE_Al_sc
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:25 pm

The Subbuteonews-Forum is a lame duck, as well as the Subbuteonews-website.
No need to use it anymore Razz
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:02 pm

I posted in the italian forum that Garnier is not President according to the Statutes of FISTF, and then I wondered how the general secretary and self-announced president doesn't know the Statutes.

The only answer in one day was from SdF who wrote (memory quote, not accurate wording) "there are troublemakers in small countries that should just be humble and learn from us, not say to us what to do. These people are only active when an election is in the horizon. And von K. is one of them."

Quite extraordinary that a person representing FISTF and also the representative of FISCT in FISTF matters (at least he used to be), ignores the whole Statutes and concentrates on personal insults based on my nationality (also forbidden strictly in the Statutes, by the way).

SdF reminds me of a character from a Kafka novel.

I just wish, as I wrote to the italian forum as reply (part of the reply), that the italian association is not ignoring the statutes as well. It would mean they would lead to a sanction, I guess. The same for french association, if Garnier as their president acts against FISTF statutes and the association accepts that. The Statutes clearly state all members have to follow the Statutes. bounce

p.s. I really hope that this will not happen, because Italy and France, as all members of a small federation, are indispensable. But rules remain rules no matter how big you are.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:12 pm

France is not really much bigger than Finland in table football. They are just better located in the center of Europe...
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Admin wrote:France is not really much bigger than Finland in table football. They are just better located in the center of Europe...

I know, but for the FISTF and TF in general it's very important to have France involved. I'd really like to see for example Emmanuel Gorgette and Norbert Terrais involved in FISTF in some way.

But I also wrote that I consider all countries (also non-members) important. Including us, "the troublemakers for fun and elections" What a Face

And about Italy I've always said they have to be involved as a country (not by a certain individual), and they have many things to give to FISTF, naturally. It's just about getting all (most) the countries behind an agenda that has wide support, and is based on compromises. People should remember it's about a global federation of a dying game, not about anything else.

(But if you ask the knower of all things subbuteistical, I am against Italy.)

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:48 pm

FISTF is happy to be free soon from SdF, but Italy still has a problem with him. And I guess for a very long time. FISTF can heal without him, Italy still has to be confronted with him. That will makes this nation to an outsider within the international community, unless Italy is able to free themselve from this dark shadow.
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top