People for a positive FISTF future

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Janus_Gersie on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:58 pm

von K. wrote:Janus, as you know, I don't play political games.

In this matter we maybe slightly different .... but it doesn't hurt our relationship as we are going for the same target, only the way maybe different.

von K. wrote:I like transparency in every issue, with everyone. I think it's not a problem for anyone, who has not done anything. More damage is done to fair people who are connected, when there is lack of transparency.

Totally agreed. But I don't see how "political games" and "transparency" affects each other. I can argue on a political level and keeping transparency at the same time. Both words don't exclude each other. To be a trustworthy person my actions should be in line with my words (and v.v.).

Coming back to our certain topic ("500 € story"). I wouldn't interfere because it is a topic of daily work of the BoD. They have to decide on the daily work. What we have to do is to chellenge them during the congress. Therefore FISTF has (annual) cash auditors (I am not sure, i hope we have !). The board has to give an action report and the Finance Director has to present the financial situation. At the congress we have to ask the challenging questions, not during the office terms. And if we find out the financial behaviour of the board was not as expected we can easily elect a new board. This is how federations/asscociations/clubs are normally managed.

On the other side we have to ask a very certain question: if it was the case, why did FISTF pay for the cancellation of a flight ticket of Alan Collins who is not part of the board ? I can't find the paragraph in the statutes dealing with a honorary president ....
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:32 pm

I would like to come back to the main topic of this thread: the right people.

Before choosing the right people we should choose the right approach. What has to be done first ? What will be the second and the third steps ? Knowing the programme then we can ask people to do the job.

Germany sent almost the same request to FISTF as Belgium did: Elections now! Hopefully both letters will be read and answered by the board.

But to be honest: Even if I would know the "right" steps to be done I woudn't post them here. Because it could be casting pearls before swine as long as the board wouldn't go for new elections.

And what happens if the board will go on until 2015 ? Does anyone call for an EGM ? Right now I can tell you that I won't due to the experience of Madrid.
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:39 pm

A french player wrote me today "Laurent is nice. He's organizing a meeting so that you (the Belgians) can discuss together. He's giving you a hand in sign of good faith. Don't miss the chance to waste an opportunity".

I almost pissed in my pants...

Laurent aka Jesus
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:41 pm

I don't know the letter of the german association and the belgian association in detail, but what did you call for, when you called for elections now??? Very Happy
If Laurent would agree on it, he would have to call it EGM too.
The only difference is that it is not organized now, because Germany and Belgium sent the letter on their own to FISTF, but if some associations would follow the example it would end in an EGM too.

maybe i got you wrong and as always my personal opinion.

Heinz

Janus_Gersie wrote:I would like to come back to the main topic of this thread: the right people.

Before choosing the right people we should choose the right approach. What has to be done first ? What will be the second and the third steps ? Knowing the programme then we can ask people to do the job.

Germany sent almost the same request to FISTF as Belgium did: Elections now! Hopefully both letters will be read and answered by the board.

But to be honest: Even if I would know the "right" steps to be done I woudn't post them here. Because it could be casting pearls before swine as long as the board wouldn't go for new elections.

And what happens if the board will go on until 2015 ? Does anyone call for an EGM ? Right now I can tell you that I won't due to the experience of Madrid.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:I don't know the letter of the german association and the belgian association in detail, but what did you call for, when you called for elections now??? Very Happy
If Laurent would agree on it, he would have to call it EGM too.
The only difference is that it is not organized now, because Germany and Belgium sent the letter on their own to FISTF, but if some associations would follow the example it would end in an EGM too.

EGM = EGM. That's correct, Heinz. But the way to an EGM would make the difference. If seven countries would ask for an EGM it would help to keep "block thinking". If the board would ask for new elections ALL could feel pleased to take over responsibility for FISTF. As the last two EGM and the output completely failed I would prefer an EGM called by the board ....
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Ok Janus, now I got your point, thx for the clearification

Heinz

Janus_Gersie wrote:
EGM = EGM. That's correct, Heinz. But the way to an EGM would make the difference. If seven countries would ask for an EGM it would help to keep "block thinking". If the board would ask for new elections ALL could feel pleased to take over responsibility for FISTF. As the last two EGM and the output completely failed I would prefer an EGM called by the board ....

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Norbert on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Admin wrote:A french player wrote me today "Laurent is nice. He's organizing a meeting so that you (the Belgians) can discuss together. He's giving you a hand in sign of good faith. Don't miss the chance to waste an opportunity".

I don't know who is this player. But is it really a waste of time to discuss in meeting? I don't think, so. And stop to piss in your pants... you're too old.

Norbert
Challenger winner
Challenger winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Norbert wrote:
Admin wrote:A french player wrote me today "Laurent is nice. He's organizing a meeting so that you (the Belgians) can discuss together. He's giving you a hand in sign of good faith. Don't miss the chance to waste an opportunity".

I don't know who is this player. But is it really a waste of time to discuss in meeting? I don't think, so. And stop to piss in your pants... you're too old.
If you want I will tell you his name in private. You will laugh as well...

The thing is not it's a waste of time to discuss but spending a whole week-end to "discuss" with no agenda, no elections and at the end the feeling that what you say doesn't count any way (those who were in Frankfurt & Madrid know what I'm talking about) is just a waste of time & money. If I want to discuss, I can go to the nearest bar and I will probably find a drunk guy to speak with Very Happy
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top