People for a positive FISTF future

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People for a positive FISTF future

Post  von K. on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:55 pm

It might be wise to start collecting positive names of those who want to work for a community, not dictate the community.

And perhaps we (me, too) could try to keep this topic more on the positive note. Other topics are enough for the critical view of the past etc.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Unfortunately I don't see many options. Vesa for president?

_________________
Top links:
http://waspa-circuit.blogspot.com/
http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/
http://fbfts-bstvb.blogspot.com/
http://hongkongsubbuteo.blogspot.com/
http://subbuteo-australia.blogspot.com/
http://subbuteo-canada.blogspot.com/
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  hönkki on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Vesa for president?

Does he have enough time ? Honestly.

hönkki
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-04-23
Age : 51
Location : Helsinki, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  von K. on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:45 pm

Thanks Vincent, for your trust.

But I mean a lot more names who could be involved in the FISTF work. They don't all have to be in the board. I see it as essential that for FISTF to get out of this situation of mistrust and even hatred, it has to have a wider level of people who are involved. Not just the guys in the BoD, but people to help them and co-operate. And I also think naming positive possibilities to help FISTF is better direction than naming who are negative.

I'll put here the post by John Lauder from the english forum to maybe generate more ideas:

wrkl in other forum wrote:
Pere (Belgium)
Tiglner (Germany)
Aggelinas( Greece)
Galeazzi (Italy)

I for one would never ever disagree with any decision these guys make.

They all -:
1)Speak English
2)Have all organised big events
3)Have shown themselves to be totally selfless
4)Are respected by all and sundry.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  djspider8 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:53 pm

von K. wrote:Thanks Vincent, for your trust.

But I mean a lot more names who could be involved in the FISTF work. They don't all have to be in the board. I see it as essential that for FISTF to get out of this situation of mistrust and even hatred, it has to have a wider level of people who are involved. Not just the guys in the BoD, but people to help them and co-operate. And I also think naming positive possibilities to help FISTF is better direction than naming who are negative.

I'll put here the post by John Lauder from the english forum to maybe generate more ideas:

wrkl in other forum wrote:
Pere (Belgium)
Tiglner (Germany)
Aggelinas( Greece)
Galeazzi (Italy)

I for one would never ever disagree with any decision these guys make.

They all -:
1)Speak English
2)Have all organised big events
3)Have shown themselves to be totally selfless
4)Are respected by all and sundry.

http://www.fistf.info/?q=node/311

Follows a short message from the FISTF Board of Directors, English and French versions.

English:

Board Meeting Saturday November 5th, 2011

The Board noted the decision of the resignation of President Piero Capone. All members of the Board regret that this decision is the result of personal attacks that he has been subjected. Unanimously it was denounced anti sporting attitudes and disrespectful towards the people and the institution.
All members thanked him for his work in recent months.
It was conducted in accordance with the statutes for the appointment of a new interim President until the next Congress in 2015.
Laurent Garnier was appointed by the Board as new FISTF President who accepted this new mission.
A meeting of the Board will be held on the weekend of 13-14 November in Athens. The President will soon issue a statement to the nations.

French:

Reunion du Board Samedi 5 novembre 2011.

Le Board prend acte de la décison de la démission du Président Piero CAPONI. L'ensemble des membres du Board regrette que cette décision soit la conséquence des attaques personnelles dont il a été l'objet. A l'unanimité il a été dénoncé ces attitudes anti sportives et irrespectueuses vis à vis des personnes et de l'institution.
Tous les membres le remercie pour le travail accompli durant ces derniers mois.
Il a été procédé, conformément aux statuts à la nomination d'un nouveau Président par intérim jusqu'au prochain Congrès 2015.
Laurent GARNIER a été nommé par le Board nouveau président qui a accepté cette nouvelle mission.
Une réunion du Board se tiendra le Week-end du 13-14 novembre à Athènes.
Le président publiera un communiqué prochainement auprès des nations.


djspider8
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Lorenzo on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:03 am

As a side note, I was told that Piero received a shove from a Belgian player during the Champions. That may have stirred up his decision to quit.
avatar
Lorenzo
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Janus_Gersie on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:45 pm

djspider8 wrote:...It was conducted in accordance with the statutes for the appointment of a new interim President until the next Congress in 2015.
Laurent Garnier was appointed by the Board as new FISTF President who accepted this new mission.

Guys, no trouble, calm down, we can easily finish discussion here.
Pease read again!
We won't have new elections ! Leonidas, Laurent, Luis and Alan decided otherwise. And Laurent Garnier will be our president until 2015.
I love FISTF !!!! We now have a president who is LAZY. He won't do anything (by the way: as he did the last ten years!). Latest since Madrid he is for me completely not acceptable because he was not only part of the fake elections but he was the initiator.

It will take until 2015 to convince me he is doing the work out of responsibility. Right now I am totally convinced he will let FISTF lurching or even just let it die.

One easy question: WHY NOT NEW ELECTIONS? As the last one were fake ones (even though Giufaz will tell otherwise, by the way: where is he ???) we deserve completely new elections.
avatar
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 331
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Frankfurt area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  djspider8 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Janus_Gersie wrote:
djspider8 wrote:...It was conducted in accordance with the statutes for the appointment of a new interim President until the next Congress in 2015.
Laurent Garnier was appointed by the Board as new FISTF President who accepted this new mission.

Guys, no trouble, calm down, we can easily finish discussion here.
Pease read again!
We won't have new elections ! Leonidas, Laurent, Luis and Alan decided otherwise. And Laurent Garnier will be our president until 2015.
I love FISTF !!!! We now have a president who is LAZY. He won't do anything (by the way: as he did the last ten years!). Latest since Madrid he is for me completely not acceptable because he was not only part of the fake elections but he was the initiator.

It will take until 2015 to convince me he is doing the work out of responsibility. Right now I am totally convinced he will let FISTF lurching or even just let it die.

One easy question: WHY NOT NEW ELECTIONS? As the last one were fake ones (even though Giufaz will tell otherwise, by the way: where is he ???) we deserve completely new elections.

Janus this is the handbook:

12-7 Should the President resign or be impeached from exercising his duties, the Vice-President who has
been a member of the Board of Directors for the longest period shall take over his duties up to the
next Congress. The next Congress shall elect a new President.

They have to call immediately a new congress for the election !!!


djspider8
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Janus_Gersie on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:12 pm

djspider8 wrote:Janus this is the handbook:

12-7 Should the President resign or be impeached from exercising his duties, the Vice-President who has
been a member of the Board of Directors for the longest period shall take over his duties up to the
next Congress. The next Congress shall elect a new President.

They have to call immediately a new congress for the election !!!

Thank you for reminding me we have a handbook Sad Sad Sad
The next congress will be in 2015 as we have had our last congress in February 2011 in Madrid. We elected a new board and now - as the president resigned - Laurent Garnier took over this duty. And he will tell all of us what huge challenge this will be and that even he is soooo busy at home he will face with the responsibility regarding FISTF and he will do whatever he can and BLA, BLA, BLA. At the end he will do nothing.

Why should Laurent call for a congress ? For him the situation is suitable ....
avatar
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 331
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Frankfurt area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  djspider8 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Janus_Gersie wrote:
djspider8 wrote:Janus this is the handbook:

12-7 Should the President resign or be impeached from exercising his duties, the Vice-President who has
been a member of the Board of Directors for the longest period shall take over his duties up to the
next Congress. The next Congress shall elect a new President.

They have to call immediately a new congress for the election !!!

Thank you for reminding me we have a handbook Sad Sad Sad
The next congress will be in 2015 as we have had our last congress in February 2011 in Madrid. We elected a new board and now - as the president resigned - Laurent Garnier took over this duty. And he will tell all of us what huge challenge this will be and that even he is soooo busy at home he will face with the responsibility regarding FISTF and he will do whatever he can and BLA, BLA, BLA. At the end he will do nothing.

Why should Laurent call for a congress ? For him the situation is suitable ....
He have to call a congress IMMEDIATLY!

djspider8
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Laurent Garnier is probably the most disgusting person FISTF has had over the last 18 years. We have another proof today... In no way the community can accept this crook as president.

_________________
Top links:
http://waspa-circuit.blogspot.com/
http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/
http://fbfts-bstvb.blogspot.com/
http://hongkongsubbuteo.blogspot.com/
http://subbuteo-australia.blogspot.com/
http://subbuteo-canada.blogspot.com/
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  kechris on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Janus
Alan and Luis cann't vote in BoD.
Did Fred retire as BoD financial member?

P.S for Stefano and Pierro
the people who really love table soccer must care for the next day before retire.
What changed the last two years?
NOTHING
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  von K. on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:20 am

Vincent, can you move the posts after my last post to another thread?

I really think all the topics don't need to be about the same things. I'm mixing things sometimes, too. But I think a clear topic about the future of FISTF and on a positive side would be good to have.

No problem about the posts, just wrong topic. The correct one is maybe Piero's resignation topic.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:15 am

von K. wrote:Vincent, can you move the posts after my last post to another thread?

I really think all the topics don't need to be about the same things. I'm mixing things sometimes, too. But I think a clear topic about the future of FISTF and on a positive side would be good to have.

No problem about the posts, just wrong topic. The correct one is maybe Piero's resignation topic.
OK, I need to see how I can do that... Question

_________________
Top links:
http://waspa-circuit.blogspot.com/
http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/
http://fbfts-bstvb.blogspot.com/
http://hongkongsubbuteo.blogspot.com/
http://subbuteo-australia.blogspot.com/
http://subbuteo-canada.blogspot.com/
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:57 am

Kostas, that's nonsense, you forget again that magic words ("in my opinion").
Luis is in my opinion totally equal to all other bod members.

What would happen in your opinion, if except of one all retire and the president finds for every retired director a new one, then he can do for the rest of the preiode whatever he wants, because he is the only one that is allowed to vote?

The successor has the same standing as the elected director in my opinion. If the members do not agree on the successor offered by the president they can call for new elections anyway.

Heinz

kechris wrote:Janus
Alan and Luis cann't vote in BoD.
Did Fred retire as BoD financial member?

P.S for Stefano and Pierro
the people who really love table soccer must care for the next day before retire.
What changed the last two years?
NOTHING

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  kechris on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:47 am

Ηeinz
Luis is a person who spent many time the last months for FISTF but as you can see in handbook the BoD members elected no selected.
The same happened in ex BoD of Catania with Olivier Pere. He was sport director without vote.
These are not my opinion. These are handbook opinion...
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Janus_Gersie on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:19 am

Heinz, Kostas ! Sorry for telling you that both of you are out of reality!
Nobody cares right now about handbooks and whatever ! A majority of those attended a meeting of last week decided in favor of Laurent. He will claim to be the one and only president. And none of us will ever read proper minutes of this meeting. It is so easy ! We can all go to a lawyer and challenge this decision. They will all tell you otherwise as long as there will be no official minutes. And I don't care right now if Luis and Alan can vote or not: THEY DID IT !
And as Thossa wrote in the other thread: we Germans won't accept Laurent Garnier as president.
All of us can challenge everything if we want.

If Laurent, Leonidas and Alan would be really honoured persons they would call for new elections. But I guess they won't ..... and I don't have to tell you WHY they won't.

It is a curious situation. I will wait for the output of BoD's meeting in Athens. But I am totally convinced they are going for 2015....
avatar
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 331
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Frankfurt area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  maxischn on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:28 am

if it's true when you say "you get what you deserve" all of us must have been some real badass gangsters in our former lifes Very Happy
avatar
maxischn
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Vienna

View user profile http://www.royal78.com

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Thossa on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:30 am

The problems in FISTF raised since two years in unknown heights. The people who took over the power after January 2010 failed in less than two years twice and proved very impressive, they are basicly not albe to run a world association (except Luís Horta & Fred Vulpes). To me it looks like a horror version, if Laurent Garnier will lead FISTF as he interpreted his part as simple and invisible BoD-member over the last ten year. We defently are through with him after his very doubtful deal at the last EGM in Madrid. I am sure a lot of national association will follow DSTFB and will not accept him as new FISTF President.

But as long as noone comes up and says I want to candidate as FISTF President we will have a fatal situation. I really hope a new crew (without the "would-be- professionals" Collins, Garnier and Koutromanos) will find themselve within the next weeks to stop this enormous growing desaster we are looking to.
avatar
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 627
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Far beyond

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:41 pm

If I was Garnier, I would feel guilty for all the mess and I would resign. After doing nothing for FISTF for so many years, why should he stay president till 2015?

_________________
Top links:
http://waspa-circuit.blogspot.com/
http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/
http://fbfts-bstvb.blogspot.com/
http://hongkongsubbuteo.blogspot.com/
http://subbuteo-australia.blogspot.com/
http://subbuteo-canada.blogspot.com/
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  von K. on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Janus and Thossa wrote what I also see as the reality. Sadly. Rules, statutes and handbooks have been thrown away long time ago, as long as they don't suit the people in the BoD.

Personally I have my opinion about the elections, but the official finnish view will hopefully be clear quite soon.

BUT now we have to look forward. As Thossa wrote, we need to find people who can stop this disaster and guide FISTF into better days. At first especially as a global federation with more unity behind its plans. This is why I opened this thread. To make people think more actively about positive alternatives for the future BoD and for the future departments, if they are created.

It really is time for especially the experienced people, the "old guard", who are well known and respected, to take responsibility and be active in the matter. It doesn't mean being a BoD member, but it means finding common ground and support for the future FISTF. It's quite clear that with a BoD of five, without any wider and active support, FISTF is going to continue in hard times. Especially with newer names the backing of people with authority is necessary.

I would like to see people love their game so much that they would take on this challenge.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:23 pm

The Belgian association is also going to send an open letter asking for elections.

_________________
Top links:
http://waspa-circuit.blogspot.com/
http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/
http://fbfts-bstvb.blogspot.com/
http://hongkongsubbuteo.blogspot.com/
http://subbuteo-australia.blogspot.com/
http://subbuteo-canada.blogspot.com/
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Lorenzo on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Admin wrote:If I was Garnier, I would feel guilty for all the mess and I would resign. After doing nothing for FISTF for so many years, why should he stay president till 2015?

I can’t agree more. Why stay in the Board if he is totally uninterested in doing anything on FISTF’s behalf? It puzzles me. Has he any reason to hate the community?

I found Piero’s comment about the grounds that moved him to quit a bit puzzling, as well. Did he think that he could change the old ways in a matter of months? I shared most of his ideals, but I always gave it for granted that the process of transformation would take several years at best.
avatar
Lorenzo
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:55 pm

The first time I met Piero, he was full and enthusiasm and it was great to see. After some time, he tld me he wanted to change everything and make things "better". I warned him many people are not ready for changes. For most people, it's a great hobby but if you tell them they have to be dressed in some way, youc an't drink beer anymore at tournaments, they have to change the material they use just because it doesn't fit some standards of rules,... they will not have as fun as now and they might leave. Same for organizers. It's OK to give standards of organisation to make things better but we are struggling to have enough organizers that it will become very difficult to have new organizers if the standards are too high.

I insist on the fact that when Piero and some other people from Italy, Greece and Malta refused to have a world cup in Denmark, it was the beginning of the end. The way they blocked the event in Denmark was just unfair. After that, Piero was given the chance to make improvements int he marketing department but he resigned before having started to work because "the rest of the Board was not enough professional". At this time, he should have understood he was not able to achieve his goals...

At the end, it's all about hating each other, detroying years of work and causing trouble. And what do we have now? Sad It's really sad...

_________________
Top links:
http://waspa-circuit.blogspot.com/
http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/
http://fbfts-bstvb.blogspot.com/
http://hongkongsubbuteo.blogspot.com/
http://subbuteo-australia.blogspot.com/
http://subbuteo-canada.blogspot.com/
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Lorenzo on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:21 pm

On second thought, if Garnier wants to stay in the board at all costs, he must have some interest in it.

After what I have witnessed in Italy, nothing surprises me any longer.
avatar
Lorenzo
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People for a positive FISTF future

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum