News from all over the world

View previous topic View next topic Go down

News from all over the world

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:11 am

This morning I had a great (but very surprising) e-mail from Canada giving me support to start the WASPA project. I was happy to see some Canadians are interested in this project. Well done!
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: News from all over the world

Post  fleur_de_lys on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:12 am

OK, I'm canadian, love the game of table soccer but since Canada is very wide, it is, impossible to have something stable every year, and it costs lots of money for someone from the west coast to travel to the east coast, and it's the same thing for someone living like me, in Montreal. Canada isn't a small european country...

And table soccer gear in Canada is scarce, as you have to be online to buy it. Yes, I know it's 2011 and the last time I've seen gear in stores was after the italian world cup of 1990.

Nonetheless, if people have the itch to play the game, and stop customizing stuff then they'll get together someday. And other than WTS in western Canada, no one else carries table soccer gear around here!

I try to stay active and play the game, but those I've got in touch with either have other plans, or know I'm too strong for them to play on a regular basis, like once every 2 weeks.

So, if you're in Canada and is reading this, it is, the state of the game here. Would be nice to see more people playing this great game, but I cannot tell everybody what to do.

Sincerely,

Pierre Chastenais
Represented Canada in Paris 1994 FISTF World Cup
fleur_de_lys
Future winner
Future winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top