Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Heinz Eder on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:04 am

Only a small notice to your post, I don't think it would make any difference in case of the sports director if the elections would happen for each job, because Stefano would win anyway, I'm pretty sure about that, he is a person of respect for many people on the circuit, I'm the young guy most of the older even don't know. I think such elections are in most cases personal votings or do you really think that Vincent could do anything to convince one of the 7 associations who called for the meeting to vote for him. We could have the best people, the best program, but there wouldn't be any chance to get a vote.
Anyway the situation is like that, but I hope it is allowed to discuss and give my views although I'm not sports director any more. It is of course easy now to answer every of my posts with the sentence, you had your chance but you didn't take it, but as I wrote, my plans were not finished in january 2010.

Heinz


von K. wrote:I think there is good and bad things in both "sides". Nothing is perfect, but nothing is totally bad either.

In the Finnish national cometitions we have had to think about the competitions and ranking system a lot. The problem is that most players live near Helsinki, which is on southern end of the country. But we want to have competitions, for solidarity's sake, in every city where there are players. Otherwise it would only be those who travel to tournaments.

But naturally the tournaments near Helsinki draw more players. And it doesn't matter that when we have tournament in another city, there is no other tournaments. But if there was one at the same time in Helsinki (even a smaller practice tournament), many players would go there.

So I find it hard to believe that people would travel more if there would be less tournaments. Even in our small scale activity it is like that. For example I have a chance to go to the WC through our ranking and would get easier points from smaller tournaments outside Helsinki. But I just don't have the possibility because of personal life, even though I may miss the place in the WC because of that.

Only those with time and money will travel. It doesn't matter where the tournaments are and are they at the same time.

This is my view (I can be wrong) about the motivation and possibilities of the majority of the players. And how else could you explain the relatively small amount of italians in the FISTF ranking?

kechris wrote:You are not now sport director because more federations select another person for your place with elections.

This is not really true. Nobody can say which individuals would be on the board if the elections were proper. Now it was a block voting which is not really democratic (a block of friends can do anything they want to, but a board with diversity there is always the natural "opposition" in every decision). And I didn't see anywhere anyone comparing the sports director (and other positions) candidates and their ideas. That was also ridiculous about the voting.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Heinz Eder on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:11 am

Come on let's have a look on the structure of our starting fees, do you really think they are too high? I don't think so. The big expenses are the same as in any other sport when you do it outside of your country.
Players are smoking, drinking, playing any console games, wearing expensive clothes for some hundred EUR every year, but we are thinking about it if 10 EUR for 2 games is too much?
I think we are one of the cheapest sports/games/hobbies in the World.

Heinz

Thossa wrote:Is it necessary to give price-money at Major ? Mad I think no...
Without price-money it is possible to reduce the entry fee Exclamation

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Heinz Eder on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:16 am

The small difference in your example is that the World Cup is a tournament with qualifying a Major isn't such an event. The World Cup can't be played by most of the players.
I also don't think that somebody would do a trip with plane to a Major if there wouldn't be any other tournament, but if the Major is only 150 km away, the chance is maybe existing that the player would go to play the Major. If there is a Satellite then 50 km away from his home on the same week-end, I'm sure most players will choose to play the Satellite, so you loose one potential player for the big event.
If we would have 10.000 players I wouldn't care about 1 player, if 300 or 400 other players are playing the Major anyway.

Heinz

Admin wrote:It's absolutely true. Travelling to big events is sometimes a mess. When you spend 7 hours in a car to play only 2 games (and be charged 10 EUROS to play), it's not funny at all. I remember in 1994 we had a tournament in Belgium in the same week-end as the world cup and we had about 50 players coming. At the time, I don't think anyone was worried to know who was winning the world cup... We just had fun to play games. Small tournaments are important because weaker players must have fun as well, in particular in countries where the level is high (Italy, Belgium, Greece,...). Now that Kechris thinks these tournaments should not count for the world rankings is an opinion that I can not understand. That's life...

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:26 am

We believe this is a political problem ... in fact is simply a vision problem.

Where we go? And we want to go eat there.

This is the only argument of "discussion."

Unfortunately in a poor world, small and angry like ours all turns into a personal problem.

Vincent, Thoss and Heinz have done good things, the most important has been taken into this life. And it was not easy.

When someone has said, "Now we could try to do otherwise" has been interpreted as "You have mistaken" and it was not.

We are more worried about the elections in September and the clash which to hear the new proposals, ideas, the "illusions" as Vincent calls them.

We are a world of 1,000 players. We are so small to be called minor sports.

The "dream" of becoming bigger is all we have.

If not reverse the trend, in 10 years this is over. Just why the players have grown old.

I do not think that is a problem to know who is the vice president Heinz and Stefano sports ..... know what they do.

The problem is not sportsmanship.

Greetings from Madrid.

Piero

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:35 am

The main problem should not be about world cups, Majors, Satellites, national tournaments, elections,...

The real problem is to offer tournaments where players:
- can play in good conditions;
- can play as many games as possible.

In one sentence: "the right tournaments for the right players."

Top players must play in Majors, weak players in Satellites, Challengers,... because it's the place where they can learn to win and improve their level.

OK, we all want to become a sport but when you see 10 new faces in tournament, at least 6 of them are players who are 30 years old or more... (and I don't count players who played 20 years ago and just come back now because they have less other priorities in life). Is it a good thing? Not for a long-term project for sure!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:44 am

totally agree with Vincent.

A data "personal" Spain to come on Monday to 156 players.

70 are under 18.

For us this is the road.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  kechris on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Admin wrote: I remember in 1994 we had a tournament in Belgium in the same week-end as the world cup and we had about 50 players coming. At the time, I don't think anyone was worried to know who was winning the world cup... .
FANTASTIC IDEA FOR PROMOTION. t TOURNAMENT THE SAME DATE WITH WORLD CUP...

Now that Kechris thinks these tournaments should not count for the world rankings is an opinion that I can not understand. That's life...
I WROTE TO REPLACE THESE TOURNAMENTS. I KNOW THAT MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD BUT PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MEANING OF MY WORDS. THANKS.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  kechris on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Top players must play in Majors, weak players in Satellites, Challengers,... because it's the place where they can learn to win and improve their level.

How you can stop a weak player to play in a major. How you select the weak players? By world ranking? You wrote yesterday that many good players are very low in ladder. If you want good players to play in good tournaments and weak players to play in tournaments for weak is to organise two tournaments in the same place the same date. This was my proposal.

You are good in communication but i am good to find solutions and to have ideas which solve the problems in table soccer. Do you want really to solve the problems... or you believe that only your ideas are good?
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Because every discussion ends with a tone insults or aggressive?

The Bologna tournament is played on Saturday to qualify for open play on Sunday. It's exactly what happens in any tennis tournament of the ATP.

What is not normal offered, including for a small sport like ours, is that anyone who takes one day finds it can play Flores Verhagen playing in a Major.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  kechris on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Can mr Capponi explain me what is the difference for you between "sport" and "hobby"?

Because i want to know, how you will change table soccer for all of us.

I think that our problem is to be table soccer more popular. You believe that table soccer will be more popular with better tournaments or if we call it "sport"? I believe the first

If you want a popular game to be sport you MUST solve the simple problems. RULES TOURNAMENTS EQUIPMENTS.

BUT YOU HAVEN'T IDEAS FOR THOSE PROBLEMS. OR YOUR IDEAS LIKE "GOALKEEPERS" "EUROPA CUPS" ARE VERY FUNNY. YOUR IDEAS ARE GOOD ONLY FOR FAST ELECTIONS OUT OF RULES. WHY?

You must prove in few months the reason who you wanted fast elections. I believe that you cann't prove because i think that you are not really care for table soccer. Please prove that i am wrong. Because i LOVE this game and i prefer to prove by you that you can organise a better future for table soccer and that i did wrong in my mind.

P.S. tenis is a real popular sport. Table soccer no yet. It is very funny in my eyes a compare with Roland Garros and Bologna's Major or Mons with Wimblendon.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  von K. on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:12 pm

This is OT, but I want to comment this. A moderator or admin can move this if he wants to.

Heinz Eder wrote:Only a small notice to your post, I don't think it would make any difference in case of the sports director if the elections would happen for each job, because Stefano would win anyway, I'm pretty sure about that, he is a person of respect for many people on the circuit, I'm the young guy most of the older even don't know. I think such elections are in most cases personal votings or do you really think that Vincent could do anything to convince one of the 7 associations who called for the meeting to vote for him. We could have the best people, the best program, but there wouldn't be any chance to get a vote.

1. For the sporting director it is possible, but as you said that your ideas weren't finished before the elections, we never know.

2. I read that some of the 7 nations asking for the elections, say that they were only asking for a meeting with genuine discussion. I don't know if it was the google translator or what, but a meeting became a congress, and elections had to be held. That also meant that previous board or other candidates didn't have time to make their own plans to show there. So all of the 7 nations maybe were voting because they had to, and could have voted otherwise in a proper election in September.

3. I know at least one person in the current board that would never have been chosen if the voting was individual. No names, no legal action against me...

Heinz Eder wrote:Anyway the situation is like that, but I hope it is allowed to discuss and give my views although I'm not sports director any more. It is of course easy now to answer every of my posts with the sentence, you had your chance but you didn't take it, but as I wrote, my plans were not finished in january 2010.

I think it would be ridiculous if former board member couldn't discuss and even criticize things. Now you're a game enthusiast that has his views, not a member of the board. Only if there is something you could do but didn't do, and you say it should be done, I understand the critique.

The problem with many discussions in life is that people take it personally when someone is having a different opinion. Opinions and decisions have to have good reasoning behind them, but still there might be solutions that have two different and correct reasonings, and are still different solutions.

The important thing is to remember that the argument is about an issue, not about a person discussing it. Even the worst dictators, novice players, criminals, uneducated people etc. can have good thoughts. So the personality of the person saying something shouldn't count. And in table football (not the only area of life) it counts for too much.

Persons can, of course, make wrong decisions or use wrongly their power etc. and can be criticized even heavily regarding that subject. But the same person can have a good idea about something else.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  von K. on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Thossa wrote:Is it necessary to give price-money at Major ?

I don't understand the price money, if it isn't from the sponsors especially given as price money.

When this game/sport/hobby has 10 times the players it has now, the interest and the money will come automatically. The first concern is to have more players. It's secondary to think about price money. No other game/sport has become professional with price money before it has enough players. To start from price money is doing things the wrong way around, because the first thing is the game itself, not the professionals.

It's different with the idea of maybe 16 players playing 4 Masters tournaments in front of TV in snooker style. Then the price money is normal.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Thossa on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:34 pm

we are coming to a conclusion. You and me, we could be a good team, von K. (sorry, but I don´t know your forname - I think you from Finland, right?)

FISTF can be everything.

A sport for the top players in a series of Masters. Very professional.
A sport for top and weak players in common competitions like Major, GP or IO
A sport for weak player in lower competitions like Satellites, Challengers & Futures
and a hobby of course for everyone who love the game with or without ambitions.

And of course fun for an individuel, a team or a family.

On a level of fair play.

That is what we have to work for... everyone.
avatar
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 627
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Far beyond

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  von K. on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Thossa wrote:we are coming to a conclusion. You and me, we could be a good team, von K. (sorry, but I don´t know your forname - I think you from Finland, right?)

Yes, I'm beginning to have doubts about my marriage... (by the way I don't use smilies, and like to joke, so you never know what's real...)

Vesa Kouvonkorpi is my whole name, and I am from Finland. I had it in the signature in the FISTF forum, but forgot to put it there in this forum. (I'm one of the main organizers of activity in Helsinki, and also one of the main players and rules developers of the "finnish rules" game. I'm not in the finnish board as we want to have board members not only from Helsinki area.)

Thossa wrote:FISTF can be everything.

A sport for the top players in a series of Masters. Very professional.
A sport for top and weak players in common competitions like Major, GP or IO
A sport for weak player in lower competitions like Satellites, Challengers & Futures
and a hobby of course for everyone who love the game with or without ambitions.

And of course fun for an individuel, a team or a family.

On a level of fair play.

That is what we have to work for... everyone.

Very well put! (A match made in heaven!)

That is the way most sports are. The money in many sports is what makes the fair play problematic, but the idea in for example football or tennis is just that.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  zinga on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:00 pm

I have had many good discussions with Von K. (Vesa) in Finnish forum about sport/game issue (and many, many other issues Very Happy ). I have justified the sport side of the game. However, when I thought the issue this week it came to my mind. It is really hard to believe that the outsiders would see Table Football as a sport. Come on, we are imitating football in tables with figures at 1:100 scale! It really is a game! Or, I really should say, it is THE game!

This does not change the key issues about the development of TF. Tournaments for games can be very professionally organized with prize money and the playability could be polished etc. One example is a trading card game Magic the Gathering (if anyone knows the game). The producer of the game organizes a pro tour with four tournaments (our majors), each with more than $230,000 price pool. You earn the place in pro tour with success in Grand Prix (yeah, we have those too) and qualifier tournaments (our international circuit). The point is, where does the money come from for the pro tour? It comes from the millions of teenagers (and nerds like me) buying millions and millions cards at local stores. So, you really have to begin the development from the grounds.
- find resellers and get starting packages to stores
- make the game as playable as possible (rules development, materials etc.)
- develop the international circuit (the current structure is quite good with small adjustments)
- support the development of national circuits and the work of associations.

You really cannot develop a pro tour for twenty players with the participant fees of other players.
avatar
zinga
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Espoo, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:18 am

Hi von K., I know the discussion has moved away a bit, but I think there are some points to clearify.

ad point 1.
of course those ideas were not finished, but in generally the question has to be another one. I was elected in 2006, so I worked for 4 years or do I have to say they let me work for 4 years? The direction and program was clear for those 4 years. Why didn't some associations say it earlier that they think it is the wrong way? It seemed to be the wrong way in the eyes of those associations, because now, everything should be changed, or do they change it only because to change something? Seeing the actual acting of the new board makes me thinking that some of them are responsible that we lost 4 years of development, if they are right and the old board was totally wrong.

ad point 2.
I only want to quote a small part of the letter sent by the old board after we received the letter from the 7 associations, you can try and put those sentences to a translator and then you will see that it was easy to understand what we wrote. I don't want to add more comments on that.

We only want to make clear the situation and ask for your feedback on that request again. An extra ordinary congress only is needed to have new elections of the FISTF Board of Directors before the ordinary congress. In our opinion it doesn’t make sense to have elections 5 or 6 months before the end of the current period of the Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors wants to point out, that we are ready to discuss with all members of FISTF about the future of the sport in an own meeting beside a congress like we were ready 2 years ago.
The Board of Directors wants to ask you to rethink your request of an Extra Ordinary Congress and change it to the request of an official meeting.

ad point 3.
Maybe, who knows. The situation in my case was very clear.

No further comments to this topic from my end.

Heinz

von K. wrote:This is OT, but I want to comment this. A moderator or admin can move this if he wants to.

Heinz Eder wrote:Only a small notice to your post, I don't think it would make any difference in case of the sports director if the elections would happen for each job, because Stefano would win anyway, I'm pretty sure about that, he is a person of respect for many people on the circuit, I'm the young guy most of the older even don't know. I think such elections are in most cases personal votings or do you really think that Vincent could do anything to convince one of the 7 associations who called for the meeting to vote for him. We could have the best people, the best program, but there wouldn't be any chance to get a vote.

1. For the sporting director it is possible, but as you said that your ideas weren't finished before the elections, we never know.

2. I read that some of the 7 nations asking for the elections, say that they were only asking for a meeting with genuine discussion. I don't know if it was the google translator or what, but a meeting became a congress, and elections had to be held. That also meant that previous board or other candidates didn't have time to make their own plans to show there. So all of the 7 nations maybe were voting because they had to, and could have voted otherwise in a proper election in September.

3. I know at least one person in the current board that would never have been chosen if the voting was individual. No names, no legal action against me...

Heinz Eder wrote:Anyway the situation is like that, but I hope it is allowed to discuss and give my views although I'm not sports director any more. It is of course easy now to answer every of my posts with the sentence, you had your chance but you didn't take it, but as I wrote, my plans were not finished in january 2010.

I think it would be ridiculous if former board member couldn't discuss and even criticize things. Now you're a game enthusiast that has his views, not a member of the board. Only if there is something you could do but didn't do, and you say it should be done, I understand the critique.

The problem with many discussions in life is that people take it personally when someone is having a different opinion. Opinions and decisions have to have good reasoning behind them, but still there might be solutions that have two different and correct reasonings, and are still different solutions.

The important thing is to remember that the argument is about an issue, not about a person discussing it. Even the worst dictators, novice players, criminals, uneducated people etc. can have good thoughts. So the personality of the person saying something shouldn't count. And in table football (not the only area of life) it counts for too much.

Persons can, of course, make wrong decisions or use wrongly their power etc. and can be criticized even heavily regarding that subject. But the same person can have a good idea about something else.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:57 am

I have explained many times what my work program with regard to marketing.

The difference between a sport and a hobby is especially .... everything.

A sport must respond to a general rules: rules, coordinate activities, approved materials, committees of discipline, fair play, code of conduct, dress code etc ... ..

Then there is a definition of "physical and mental work, effort and concentration.

A simple example? While playing sports can not consume alcohol.

Ours is a hobby with ambition, on our part and many players, to become a sport.

Piero

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  zinga on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:10 am

pierocapponi wrote:The difference between a sport and a hobby is especially .... everything.

A sport must respond to a general rules: rules, coordinate activities, approved materials, committees of discipline, fair play, code of conduct, dress code etc ... ..
I am sure that only a few would categorize card games (poker, Magic the Gathering etc.) as sport, but still they have all the aspects of your list. Still, I understand your meaning. We can be a game/hobby where the competitions are organized as in the sport.
avatar
zinga
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Espoo, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:34 am

If you watch the snowboard at the winter Olympics, you can think the sportsmen are clowns because they were doggy jeans and sweaters that really don't look like sportswear. But it's an olympic sport anyway...
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Zebulon on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:52 am

pierocapponi wrote:
A simple example? While playing sports can not consume alcohol.

Ours is a hobby with ambition, on our part and many players, to become a sport.

Piero

Well, but it's the same : while playing sports, you can't smoke.

Good luck to enforce that to the players!

Zebulon
Future winner
Future winner

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Thossa on Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:40 pm

OK. No alcohol, no smoke...

What´s the next point? Is it the look? If you wanna be consistent, many very good player in our circuit could never be a real sports table footballer as long as they don´t reduce their weight (including the president of the provisional FISTF BoD).

But as long as our sport/hobby is not offical recognized as a sport, we are far away from the point to forbit alcohol at FISTF tournaments.

And here is the next dilemma. What will be the name of the sport? Subbuteo? Sports table football?
avatar
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 627
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Far beyond

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  hönkki on Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Maybe the whole question "is table football sport ?" is wrong.
Maybe the right question would be "is table football more than a game ?"


btw, I found these links. The concept of sport is very, very stretchy in these days.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outline_of_sports
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outline_of_sports#Table_sports
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subbuteo

hönkki
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-04-23
Age : 51
Location : Helsinki, Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:06 pm

The Vincent says is correct.

All sports have a very recognizable look. The snowboard is yours. Also, curling, archery, or Biliardo.

We have simply to say that is is our "style." We can play in jeans, in tails, as football players or find an original idea.

It is true that the common identity, easily recognizable, is the number one marketing.

Curiously, one of which makes us more recognizable are the bags for the figures

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Thoss what you're saying is very serious.

We are still subbuteo?

We're still talking to smoke and drink?

But please, then we want the children to play table football. We do demonstrations in schools?

Smoking and alcohol in the palaces of sports simply do not have to go (in fact none of them smoke and most people can not enter food and drinks in the palaces of sports). An international federation can not think of these things.

We want to emerge from the time of the caves, drunks, the garages and turn them into something serious.

And I do not think about it we can not discuss.

Then we talked about marketing, finding sponsors, bringing the TV .....

I've written. What I saw Sunday afternoon in the last tournament in Mons, completely drunk with 20/30 players can not be repeated.

And if someone feels offended by this to stop playing. Would make a great favor to the whole world table football.

I think this discussion is a little OT and need their space in the forum.

A greeting.

Piero

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:27 pm

A curiosity:

The Federation of table football in Italy is called FISCT: Federazione Italiana Sport Calcio Tavolo.

The Football Association called FIGC: Federazione Italiana Gioco Calcio.

The problem is not as we call it. It's like we live.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Major 2011-2012 a proposal

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum