The new FISTF newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:05 am

This is what I call a real disaster... I had a laugh when discovering this "professional" work... lol! lol! lol!

FISTF: please change your translation software!!!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Kaitsu on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:54 am

copy-paste for the lulz?
avatar
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Helsinki / Finland

View user profile http://www.subu.fi

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 am

As for the questions to Capponi, I would have prefered something like this, 10 questions with real answers (hopefully):
- there were 3 candidates for the job of president? Why didn't you respect the democracy and let one of them become president? You could concentrate on marketing, which is the best department you can work on.
- do you really think FISTF needs Piero Capponi as the "saver" of table football?
- you are pointing out the lack of cooperation of some people. The truth is that the Belgians didn't want to vote for Stefano De Francesco as sports director. How comes you didn't respect the candidatures? If De Francesco didn't get the belgian vote, he could be elected anyway...
- how comes the "independant" lawyer coming to check everything was made correctly was allowed to vote for Malta?
- you say you want to be "professional", how do you accept to publish a newsletter that looks like crap, in poor english and where the main topic is the "self-interview"?
- you say that thanks to De Francesco, the main topics were done in 5 days. But why don't you admit the rankings and the calendar were ready before the elections (thanks to Freddy Perdaens and Alan Collins) and that what was supposed to be an independant website (Subbuteo news) suddenly became official?
- how comes that, on an official website, there are no answers from the FISTF Board members and the admin about the real question regarding the situation of FISTF?
- you're speaking about "a federal coache‟s school" and "a category of international judges" but don't you think these projects are not realistic as many people have had the same ideas for the last 30 years and there was no way to reach any of these goals?
- you're coming with the goal to be seen on Eurosport. Don't you think that sports such as snooker or curling have more advantages comparred to table football, such as "easy to understand", "not too tactical", "no problems with the referees", "easy to be put under the cameras", "a lot more actions 'there are always points awarded every few seconds/minutes while a table football game can end on 0-0 and be very boring to watch)"?
- do you think you are an honest and fair person?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Thossa on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 am

I like the new newsletter. Its comedy and entertainment. Well done Razz
avatar
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 627
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Far beyond

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Kaitsu on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:00 am

Admin wrote:publish a newsletter that looks like crap, in poor english and where the main topic is the "self-interview"?
OMFG! I'm laughing irl! Can someone forward this newsletter to me? You can find my email from my details or right below my avatar.
avatar
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Helsinki / Finland

View user profile http://www.subu.fi

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:27 am

Sent! Enjoy!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Kaitsu on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Admin wrote:Sent! Enjoy!
That was hard to read...
avatar
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Helsinki / Finland

View user profile http://www.subu.fi

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:33 pm

You rock!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  von K. on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:23 pm

I didn't know it was to be a satirical newsletter. Brilliant idea! Political comedy is not lacking in TF, but now we have can get it into the mailbox regularly! And it's more professional comedy than on the forums. I also like the idea of having a "seriously" published newsletter, which is a satire of a newsletter it is supposed to be.

I particularly enjoyed the index and the lay-out. I hardly know anything about anything, but those seem professional work to me.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:29 pm

They are too lazy to type results in a nice and readable format.

They forgot the rankings.

There is a calendar but now way to contact the organizers (mail, phone, website).

Beis's interview is probably the less interesting interview ever seen (there are no bad "subjects", there are only good or bad reporters to make interviews).

Capponi's interview is just laughable.

And the english is sooooooooooooooo... (LOL)

Now we can only admit FISTF needed a real professional Board.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  von K. on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:28 pm

By the way, I was being ironic (for all those who are thinking I lost my mind).

Some of my favourite parts of the google translation were these:

"Don’t you think that the market of the human players should be regulated"


Well, trafficking (selling people) is doing pretty well moneywise... I'm also looking forward to seeing the non-human players' tournaments. Humanoids, animals?

"The real
problem of our game is that 95% of us would want to do only the player."


Maybe a bit misplaced concern here. I would think that it's a problem if 95% want to do players at all. Should they also want to do the spectators, wifes etc. ( For explanation the word "do" has a lot of questionable translations here relating for example to sex, violence and even dancing, but it is certainly wrongly used for the real purpose here, as the right word would be "be".)

Yes extremely professional official newsletter from a global federation. And they don't even understand that they should ask for help at least for the english part.

As long as no help is asked, professionalism is shouted from the rooftops, mr and mrs perfect are controlling things with their family, I'll be laughing aloud in public at these things even an amateur (for example journalist or translator) would be ashamed of.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:35 am

I just noticed the results of the Satellite of Singapore are not the right ones!

They put the results of the tournament played in december, not the ones from March!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Lorenzo on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Your reactions to the newsletter is a good example of what I meant about blaming anything the Board does in tongues of fire. Frankly, sometimes you remind me of a football crowd yelling slogans at the rival team Basketball

The newsletter certainly has its faults, and you exposed them at their fullest; yet the idea of a monthly sports newsletter complete with interviews is nice, and Piero’s interview is full of interesting windows over the new Board’s intentions and prospects. Format, language and interviewing skill may be improved over time. The English involved is far from perfection, but it is comprehensible and a lot better than the language used in most circulars.

Like everything, the newsletter has lights and shadows and we must not be rash in condemning others on account of the shadows while disregarding the lights.
avatar
Lorenzo
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Some history: the Frankfurt meeting was organized because people coming from nowhere (Piero "I live in my dreams" Capponi, Silvio "I have been away from table football for 12 years but I know everything and I am perfect" Catania, Stefano "without Italy FISTF is nothing" De Francesco,...) were thinking the Board in charge was "very bad" and that it was time to have "a professional management" of the game. They didn't even want to wait till september 2010 for the "normal elections". The Board elected in Frankfurt was made of a few people who have done absolutely nothing positive in 12 months. Some of them resigned because they were unable to work well. Then the same people manage to take over at the next elections in Madrid "because they were the only possible issue for FISTF". So what is the result? A total nightmare.

And just because these people are always thinking they are "sooooooo perfect", there will be no mercy for them. Every single mistake should be emphazised as a crime! For all what they have done (not only to me because they have humiliated me after all I have done for more than 7 years), there will be no mercy. Capponi is a liar and a cheater. De Francesco as well. Now that we managed to get rid of Catania, we have other goals. Once Capponi and De Francesco are gone forever, we'll be able to speak about a positive future for table football.

We have no lessons to got from people like them. And the way there are failing in all they are doing (and IN PARTICULAR this newsletter "that everybody was right to expect as something professional") is just another proof these people have nothing to do in the FISTF Board.

I will only be back in FISTF when honest people will be in charge. I don't want to work with/for people who have bought the voted they needed to be elected (while they were not even candidates).

By the way, when will Capponi make public that the vote of Argentina was bought by Lazaros Papakonstantinou? Is he so scared to tell the truth to our community? Or will it be like Giufaz said "something we don't have a problem with"?

WE WANT JUSTICE!


Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  von K. on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:22 pm

Lorenzo, you are right in some way. But the real question is who or what has put the light on what you call "tongues of fire"?

Your reaction is also a perfect example of a person who is not critical and doesn't want to see the problems, but always looks for the explanation to defend and to give time. But the time was there also last year. And this is what is achieved in the newsletter front in 6 weeks after Madrid! The english part of the board has been criticised all the way from Madrid until today. So why is it not corrected, by for example using the honorary president or the communication director, who are native speakers? If you can explain why the problem remains, Lorenzo, I'm curious. In fact, no one in that position should publish anything official with such poor language.

I also think you don't see that the behaviour of some people ignite the tongues. In SN people and posts are banned without a reason. No answers, no discussion, no logic, nowhere from FISTF board. Nothing but the eternal mantra: "we are professionals in everything connected with TF, including communication, surveys, newsletters etc."

As I wrote, that "newsletter" is a piece of crap for a professional or even an amateur journalist or a publisher. And we are talking about a global federation. Among other things I work as a freelance writer, and I would not even rate myself as a true professional in that area, despite having also written to Finland's biggest daily newspaper. So I can easily say that, although criticising doesn't mean you have to be able to do things better, I know Vincent and I could both have made a much better newsletter in a lot shorter time after Madrid.

With a different attitude even I (the big critic) would have been there to help if asked. But SN and many current board members have chosen their path, and deserve the criticism they get.

If some people wouldn't be in the ivory tower, it would have been no problem for me to stand back from using a "tongue of fire" (your wording, I'd use wording like "very critical voice"). After all the insults and incompetence by some board members, while remaining silent on the difficult questions in the "professional" know-it-all people's ivory tower, it doesn't seem possible anymore.

You reap what you sow...

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Lorenzo on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Admin wrote:So what is the result? A total nightmare.

Nightmares are yet to come. Don’t call upon them before time.


Admin wrote:And just because these people are always thinking they are "sooooooo perfect", there will be no mercy for them. Every single mistake should be emphazised as a crime! For all what they have done (not only to me because they have humiliated me after all I have done for more than 7 years), there will be no mercy. Capponi is a liar and a cheater. De Francesco as well. Now that we managed to get rid of Catania, we have other goals. Once Capponi and De Francesco are gone forever, we'll be able to speak about a positive future for table football.

Vincent, I shall hereupon count self-awareness among your virtues Smile

This is indeed a faithful portrayal of your attitude: far from regarding your interventions as impartial assessments, you understand them as installments in the attritional war that is being waged against the current Board. They are not intended to be accurate, but effective.

Everybody striving to be successful in politics (including tablesoccer politics) should think that way, and in truth you and Stefano are one and the same under this viewpoint. The enemy is a mirror of ourselves.

Pour vous, connaître c’est bien espérer et entreprendre Wink


von K. wrote:Your reaction is also a perfect example of a person who is not critical and doesn't want to see the problems, but always looks for the explanation to defend and to give time.

You may have some slight reason on this count, but I would sooner accredit my standpoint to a healthy reaction to the overblown criticism so lavishly dispensed over this forum, than to the fact that so many fellows and country mates of mine are engaged in the Board’s activities - and that at an extent, I am part of it myself Smile


von K. wrote:
But the time was there also last year. And this is what is achieved in the newsletter front in 6 weeks after Madrid! The english part of the board has been criticised all the way from Madrid until today. So why is it not corrected, by for example using the honorary president or the communication director, who are native speakers? If you can explain why the problem remains, Lorenzo, I'm curious.

Uhm… six weeks? Let’s give them twelve months, and after that we’ll meet and argue over the Board’s achievements.


von K. wrote:
I also think you don't see that the behaviour of some people ignite the tongues. In SN people and posts are banned without a reason. No answers, no discussion, no logic, nowhere from FISTF board. Nothing but the eternal mantra: "we are professionals in everything connected with TF, including communication, surveys, newsletters etc."

You reap what you sow...

Alas, Vesa, I can not bequeath you with the same virtues as I did Vincent. Truly, thought's the slave of life, and life time's fool Smile

As a side remark, it is only partly true that you were banned from Subbuteonews because of your ideas. Harsh criticism over subject matters is one thing, and a confrontational stance turning almost every topic in a pretext to raise controversial issues and sling barbed allusions, is another.

That being said, I know that in the end you might have helped, and I would never ban you. Regrettably, whenever different infantilisms cross their paths, they tend to boost each other Neutral
avatar
Lorenzo
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Lorenzo, it's just a world of people who think they are over the laws, people who think hey have the right to dictate everything because they have more money (eg: "if you want to be part of decisions, come in Madrid for a meeting" -> just like if it is a normal thing to waste 2 days to go to a meeting where, if you don't have the same opinions as Capponi and De Francesco, you won't have the right to say what you think anyway), people who can change the rules (of elections) as they like, people who think corruption is not a bad thing (Capponi said 2 years ago Gibraltar should not have the right to be a national association becuse "Gibraltar is part of Spain" but then he changed his mind because it's a good way for him to have 2 votes instead of 1), people who always wake their own rules ("Marcode Angelis should not be in the Board because he has commercial interests"... but what about Capponi?), people have no problem to betray friends/partners just to defend their personal interests (I'm not the only one to have been betrayed. Ask Markus Jurik for instance).

I understand these people have dreams and I'm fine with that. But what do they know about table football? What can they offer to a community when they are unable to speak english and/or french? What can they offer to our community, at least to players who don't live in Italy and/or Spain? Why didn't they let my Board go to the end of his term? They could have had a few months to prepare the future and then take over normally in september 2010 and the discussion would have ended there.

As long as they "took over" and made their "putsch" because they were going to offer something "professional", they should be blamed for anything done in a "not professional way" and right now, everything the Board has done is CRAP!

The "official" forum is a disaster (in the way it is run, in the way interesting questions find no answer, in the way some people are banned because they point out real problems), the newsletter is SHIT,... Even the numbers in the world rankings are slowly going down while they have been going oup (slowly) for 7 years. That's a fact, not fiction.

Capponi, a guy who has been elected with 6 votes (including 2 corrupted votes) has nothing to do in FISTF. If he's so perfect, he should concentrate on Spain and let FISTF in the hands of people who are really interested about the international situation.

Because of people like Capponi and De Francesco, we are seeing situation where, at the world cup, 90% of the players in the hall just say "we hope Italy won't win any title". When the last individual final was on extra-time (the gae between Granados and Mattiangeli), I only saw people encouraging Granados only for the fact that Itlay would have no title. (OK, i admit it's a bit "out of the discussion" but it's sooo true).

Same when the italian U19 team was out of the group stage and it was heard that "Germans had manipulated results", it gave another disgusting image of italian table football.

And when Capponi was encouraging his kids to have an unfair behavior in the U19 semi-final against Germany, I realized this guy should be banned of FISTF for life because his attitude is totally against the main principles of education that any "official" should have in a sports association.

That's why I think more and more it's time to start another association run by honest and fair people. I'm not scared if it's smaller than FISTF because I'm sure at least it will be run in a much better spirit!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  von K. on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Lorenzo wrote:As a side remark, it is only partly true that you were banned from Subbuteonews because of your ideas. Harsh criticism over subject matters is one thing, and a confrontational stance turning almost every topic in a pretext to raise controversial issues and sling barbed allusions, is another.

Do you know something I don't? I have never received any explanation or even info that I'm banned. My IP was just blocked, and the message "banned... ...not set to expire" appeared and I couldn't even read the forum. Perhaps it was a coincidence that another finnish nick (a different person) was banned and accused of double nicking (not happened).

Now I can read that forum, but I haven't seen any answers to the questions about "criteria of ban".

Did you know that about 10 of my messages were delated. Including nothing worse than I see there every day. And also personally insulting messages written by De Francesco were delated (by himself, I guess). Why, if he didn't write anything bad? And if he did, why was he not banned?

And have you seen the very insulting and insinuating, and very confrontational posts by Piero Capponi (also copied here) towards a person he knows nothing about. I remind you that Capponi as a president of FISTF is not just anyone writing insults to strangers.

I don't expect answers from you, Lorenzo. You don't have it in you to take on problematic matters like these.

Lorenzo wrote:That being said, I know that in the end you might have helped, and I would never ban you. Regrettably, whenever different infantilisms cross their paths, they tend to boost each other Neutral

Until Madrid I was ready to sacrifice a lot to get FISTF back on track. Despite the insulting manner (for example this January, after meeting in Rain, after CoN, after a lot of discussion, he wrote "taking me seriously for the first time", and by the way, it was because I was agreeing with him in some way) De Francesco treated me because of my age and nationality in the italian forum, in CoN etc. Don't speak about infantilism, if you speak about me (or be more precise, please), when you don't know everything that has happened. I don't play games, and I don't use a lot of time for things I don't take seriously.

You once criticised my style of asking questions, as "interrogative" in italian forum. Why didn't you criticise those who don't answer questions? I don't ask anything without reason. I admit I have journalist's style, and I'm not avoiding difficult questions. But I have alwasy answered all questions posed to me in every area of life, because I can answer them honestly, have nothing to hide, and respect people who want to ask something.

Only people with secret agendas or no answers, or who know the answers are not good enough, don't answer questions honestly. Without answers, more questions and criticism arise.

If you would look at FISTF from the outside, like I have (I don't know people so that it affects my judgment and I have no burden of having to make people like me), you would probably see this differently. In fact I'm sure of it, after reading many other things you have written.

If you think it is a problem for someone raising controversial questions, isn't it the problem of that person? Do you think the same in all areas of life, like for example politics? Nothing difficult has to be answered.

But this topic was about the newsletter. I already wrote the reasons why it is hard criticism. Six weeks is enough when nothing else has been done during that time, and there is always talk about "professionalism" (for example the english corrections would have taken 10 minutes from aprofessionally orientated person, who knows what he is doing, and a person like this should be available to a "professional" board).

But you clearly didn't weant to read it, or don't want to be objective. From this I can make a conclusion that for you using words like "professionalism" don't mean anything. I would have expected a more objective view from you. You don't have to use a tongue of fire, or to choose sides, to think critically. Unless you are afraid of losing your place in the eyes of some people. That, for me, is infantilism (you brought this undermining term into the discussion). I wish I'm wrong in my conclusion.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Thossa on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Admin wrote: Because of people like Capponi and De Francesco, we are seeing situation where, at the world cup, 90% of the players in the hall just say "we hope Italy won't win any title".

This year, Italy will win all 10 World Cup titles. No doubt about it. Wink
avatar
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 627
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Far beyond

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Yes, they had to find a solution to make things easier Very Happy lol!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:28 am

To answer to Stefano De Francesco (who does not reply on this forum but who is reading it), my post about the WC in Palermo means the following (and I think Thossa thinks the same):
To have a world cup in July in Sicily is a totally unacceptable situation because it doesn't match with a lot of values of FISTF: the tradition of the WC, the fact everything is much more expensive when travelling during july/august, the fact that the WC was scheduled in Rome (an easy place to reach) and that "the friends of the friends of the friends" decided to move it to Sicily. This all proves Italians only think about the personal interests, not about the interests of the whole community. I don't want a boycot of the world cup by anyone but I believe Italians, by always thinking about their own interests first, are causing the fact that many nations will not be able to send their best teams because of the wrong date!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Thossa on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:05 pm

A World Cup in July can be acceptable, if there are good reasons for it. It is not the first time FISTF leave the 1st September-weekend as usual date for the WC. In 2006 and 2008 we did it out of good reasons and with success: same timeframe as the FIFA WC 2006 in Germany and UEFA EC 2008 in Austria because of large media coverage, spectators, etc.

A World Cup in July 2011 in Silicy is hard to comprehend.

I can remember very well the great WC 2003 of Malta at the end of September. Our maltese friends told me, it wouldn´t be acceptable to play that tournament in summer, because of the extrem temperatures. Malta and Silicy are close together. And of course a lot of person said already they have big problems to find acceptable flights to Palermo.

I simply fear the WC in July in Palermo will be more a mediterranean WC, than a real World Cup with more than 20 participated countries.

If not Carlos Flores and the maltese Open-team will defeat their titles I am very sure, Italy will win all WC-titles because of missing opposition in the most categories. We all know from the past very well how fanatically the advisors of the italian teams can operate. Especially this year they be much more motivated Very Happy

avatar
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 627
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Far beyond

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Janus_Gersie on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 am

Strong rumours are telling that Mike Parnaby already resigned as Comm.-Director due to strong personal reasons.

I hope FISTF is going to find a short-term solution ....
avatar
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 331
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Frankfurt area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Kaitsu on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:37 am

Janus_Gersie wrote:Strong rumours are telling that Mike Parnaby already resigned as Comm.-Director due to strong personal reasons.

I hope FISTF is going to find a short-term solution ....
What? Are those personal reasons related to his real life or to tf/fistf? Would be nice to hear more details (maybe later we will anyways) if it's not related to his personal life.
avatar
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Helsinki / Finland

View user profile http://www.subu.fi

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Janus_Gersie on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:43 am

Kaitsu wrote:What? Are those personal reasons related to his real life or to tf/fistf? Would be nice to hear more details (maybe later we will anyways) if it's not related to his personal life.

As far as I understood reasons regarding REAL life.
avatar
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 331
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Frankfurt area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new FISTF newsletter

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum