junta in Greece

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: junta in Greece

Post  von K. on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:03 am

Lorenzo wrote:
Obviously, I referred to the new Board as an entity independent from the previous one. If you charge the former with the faults of the latter, we enter a wholly different order of thought.

You have 4 members in the new board that were also in the last board. The majority is the same. So I wouldn't see much difference. Promises were also broken by the current board members regarding Madrid. You have also forgotten the promise of elections in Rain (circular006) signed by 4 current board members after Frankfurt. So why should anyone trust them blindly?

It also makes absolutely no difference which board has made an irregular decision against the federation rules, if this board accepts it without any problems. Any damages caused by the previous board members irregular actions are to be paid by them. They were informed many many times that the decision about Major in Athens was not according to the rules of FISTF.

This would mean that the board could always make decisions favouring their own nations and no one could overrule them. The hell with rules?

But now we are far from the topic.

Getting back to it, I'm glad to see the announcement of elections and progress in this matter.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Yesterday Papakonstantinou did a sue against Koutroumanos!
He believes that the ex president did a mistake after court decision for illegal elected ex president.
Papakonstantinou sent an official information to me as PRESIDENT OF GREEK PROVISIONAL BoD !!!
Papakonstantinou asked fast provisional court for to stop next weekend elections !!!
Do you know who is Papakonstantinou's lawyer? Koutroumanos' wife !!!
As you can understand Koutroumanos and Papakonstantinou did one more trick in courts because they know that i am the legal president and i will do legal and fair elections.
But FISTF didn't send me yet at least one official letter and did't me give the license to vote in Madrid elections.
Mr Koutis as delegate of FISTF said that mr DeFraancesco took decisions for greek champion and sattelite.
Papakonstantinou sent a very offensive post against Koutis.
I think that FISTF follow wrong road (delegate) gave confidence to wrong persons (koutrou-papako) and i afraid that the result will be the full destroy of greek table soccer.
One more time Koutrou and Papako prove that they don't care for legal and fair elections but to stop them.
Unfortunately FISTF didn't help the persons who follow the legal way the last three years and twice the greek courts proved who is the REAL fair.
Come on Piero and Stefano now. You selected the delegate you selected your partner in FISTF's BoD, you select who vote for Argentina and who didn't vote for Greece.
You didn't ban a illegal elected for three years but you put the legal in corner alone.
Thanks and congratulations.

Kostas Kechris
President of Greek provisional BoD
(THE BAD GUY OF TABLE SOCCER...)
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.subu.fi

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rock on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:57 pm

''''''''''''''''''Mr Koutis as delegate of FISTF said that mr DeFraancesco took decisions for greek champion and sattelite.'''''''''''''''''''''''

The only thing i said is that de francesco confirmed that the satelait tournament is valid by fistf.
The Rock
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:36 pm

Νο George.
You sent messages to all represantives of clubs like COMPETITION MANAGER of greek champion.
And the same you did for sattelite but you didn't send YET the programm of satellite (48 hours before start).
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:19 pm

Today i went to play in team event. Suddenly Papako came close to me in front of at least 10 persons and he threatened to f... me, to sue me continuously, and maybe some unknown to beat me!!!
He wanted to stop my critisize for his acts in forums. I refuse to dialogue with him and he insist and his body came closer to me looking for fight.
I took my bag and i left by hall but he follow me in elevator while also the koutrou verbally attacked ( i asked by a teamate to come with me) and he follow me talking with offensive comments, on street, up to my car!!!

One more time the last three years the same competition managers care for our enjoy...
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:13 pm

The current development is - as usual - hard to understand for people outside Greece.
What I understood is that Leo reached to cancel the elections of 10th April 2011 by a legal trick. But does this trick change anything substantially ? Means: Is it by law still necessary to elect first a provisional board (by the founding members) as a pre-condition to have at least elections by all players ?

And: how does the current intervention of FISTF match with the court's decision ? Am I right by saying that the law should be above all nice and nicky tricky efforts from FISTF ?

And: isn't it blackmailing by threatening people with suspension if they plan to go to court because their legal rights may be affected by - maybe - illegal elections called by FISTF ?

The current status is a bit intransparent. Hopepfully Kostas and/or George can help me !?
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:03 pm

The situation is simple. Shocked
Legal elections for PATFAP are only for 27 founding members.
FISTF wants PATFAP as legal association.
But doesn't want only 27 votes.
But if ask more voters then the electrions are illegal.
So must ask elections out of PATFAP.
But if ask elections out of PATFAP then PATFAP must be cancelled by official greek federation.
If want to cancel PATFAP then must ask "congress" of FISTF to change the greek federation.
But this time there not another legal federation in Greece so we return back in the first step.
Elections with PATFAP but with all players. And if someone ask by court to cancel the elections then FISTF must ban this person and greek federation.
So the three delegates this time (me, Koutis and Koutroumanos) must play fair now. Koutroumanos did the first wrong step because he announce official elections without asking the two others (me, Koutis).
Only if Giulio ask a greek lawyer he will understand that the ONLY FAIR AND LEGAL SOLUTION WAS MINE.
But -my personal opinion- Koutroumanos create everytime problems because he knows that in legal elections with 27 founding members he would loose. The same result is the more possible in elections witn all greek active players. So he look for to organise elections with problems. But none will accept to take part in elections with traps.

I think that FISTF knows the problem very well but the FISTF BoD has a big trouble. That the problem is one of them...
SO SIMPLE !
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:59 am

Thank you, Kostas. As usual I understood everything correctly .....
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu on Wed May 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Does anyone have news/update about the elections in Greece? The result mainly.. Btw, who is responsible of collecting and counting the votes?
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis on Wed May 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Kaitsu wrote:Does anyone have news/update about the elections in Greece? The result mainly.. Btw, who is responsible of collecting and counting the votes?

The election was organised by Koutroumanos.
The place was Koutroumanos' hall.
The only candidate was Koutroumanos.
Responsible of deciding who was entitled to vote was Koutroumanos.
Responsible of collecting and counting the votes was Koutroumanos.
The winner of the election was Koutroumanos.

Nobody knows how many people voted, how many votes Koutroumanos took, if postal votes were accepted. Nobody is going to sue against the election.

FISTF must be very proud of their work.

Any other questions, please?

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu on Wed May 25, 2011 10:56 pm

drastis wrote:
Kaitsu wrote:Does anyone have news/update about the elections in Greece? The result mainly.. Btw, who is responsible of collecting and counting the votes?

The election was organised by Koutroumanos.
The place was Koutroumanos' hall.
The only candidate was Koutroumanos.
Responsible of deciding who was entitled to vote was Koutroumanos.
Responsible of collecting and counting the votes was Koutroumanos.
The winner of the election was Koutroumanos.

Nobody knows how many people voted, how many votes Koutroumanos took, if postal votes were accepted. Nobody is going to sue against the election.

FISTF must be very proud of their work.

Any other questions, please?
What are Greek players going to do now? What are their options in this situation? I'm sorry for the people who lost in this case, i really am.. Also really don't know what to say.. silent pale No
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:47 am

ITT: We wait the voting result from Greece/Hellas! Does anyone know when there should be info available?
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Anyone can tell is the voting tonight or tomorrow?
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Hear a rumor the new Board is:
Leonidas Koutroumanos Piraeus Lions TSC President/Marketing Director
Lazaros Papakonstantinou ATLAS FTC General Secretary
John Voulgaris BLADES TSC Vice President/Finance Director
Andreas Nteros Glyfada UTD TSC Cashier
George Koutis FALCONS TSC member
Chris Aggelinas HENNUYER TSC/Sports Director
Dimitris Kourambas OLYMPIA SC/Web Director
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Admin wrote:Hear a rumor the new Board is:
Leonidas Koutroumanos Piraeus Lions TSC President/Marketing Director
Lazaros Papakonstantinou ATLAS FTC General Secretary
John Voulgaris BLADES TSC Vice President/Finance Director
Andreas Nteros Glyfada UTD TSC Cashier
George Koutis FALCONS TSC member
Chris Aggelinas HENNUYER TSC/Sports Director
Dimitris Kourambas OLYMPIA SC/Web Director
Am i (again) missing something, but how there can be new board if there wasn't elections in the first place?
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Kaitsu wrote:Am i (again) missing something, but how there can be new board if there wasn't elections in the first place?

Let's put it this way: The election was somehow "unofficial". You will get nothing if you ask for the list of players who "voted" or if you ask for an OFFICIAL statement from PATFAP. The real election for them is the one that was held one month ago. This one is to fool FISDF that something changed.

Actually, it was decided between some teams that a few new people from different teams will be accepted in the "BoD". So, some individuals accepted roles in the "BoD", to try to have things run properly (something like what Luis did with FISDF)

Now, if you ask me why these players agreed to help a situation that is so sick, I honestly can't give any real answer. Probably, they think they can change things from inside or they have realised and accepted the fact that as far as FISDF offers support to their Greek friends nothing can change and the best they can do is to co-operate.

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:07 pm

drastis wrote:Let's put it this way: The election was somehow "unofficial". You will get nothing if you ask for the list of players who "voted" or if you ask for an OFFICIAL statement from PATFAP. The real election for them is the one that was held one month ago. This one is to fool FISDF that something changed.

Actually, it was decided between some teams that a few new people from different teams will be accepted in the "BoD". So, some individuals accepted roles in the "BoD", to try to have things run properly (something like what Luis did with FISDF)

Now, if you ask me why these players agreed to help a situation that is so sick, I honestly can't give any real answer. Probably, they think they can change things from inside or they have realised and accepted the fact that as far as FISDF offers support to their Greek friends nothing can change and the best they can do is to co-operate.

George, am I right by stating the following ?
- No real healing of what happened in the 2008 elections (that means: no full participation of all founding members in the May elections)
- No elections in May regarding what the court decided
- No elections in June regarding the requirements of FISTF

If I am wrong I have to apologise in advance. If I am right I am sorry for you and the rest of the decent players.
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Leonidas Koutroumanos @ SN Forum wrote:Dear Sirs,

Greece is united again. The first step made and a lot of steps must follow in the right direction.
For the last 3 years my country was divided in two different sides and struggling our sport in Greece to grow fast and secure.
In the last weekend (Saturday was the elections); our community in Greece decides to leave behind all the facts that divide us and to continue keep only the facts that unite us.
59 players (funny coincidence) and members of PATFAP vote for only one ballot that participates in these elections.
Our first meeting as new BoD is going to be at Wednesday in Piraeus. The Greek Bod is the following:

Leonidas Koutroumanos/ President (Piraeus Lions TSC)
Lazaros Papakostantinou /General Secretary (ATLAS FTC)
Giannis Voulgaris /Vice President (BLADES TSC)
Andreas Nteros /Cashier (Glyfada UTD TSC)
George Koutis /Member (Falcons TSC)
Chris Aggelinas /Member (for ROLIGANS TSC)
Dimitris Kourambas/ Member (OLYMPIA SC)
Subs
Periklis Dimopoulos (Piraeus Lions TSC)
Vaggelis Liolios (BLADES TSC)

I want to thank you all, that they care in the last 4 months, for your support to my country until now and I promise to all of you that Greeks never going to divide again. We decide to build step by step relationships, ethic and trust between us.
It is not easy but the hard is sweeter.
At Thursday the new Communication Director will inform you about our sections and who is responsible with his working team in each one.
Thank you all again,

yours in sport

Leonidas Koutroumanos
PATFAP President
3, Germanou str. PC 18534 Piraeus/Athens, Greece
mobile +6944648241
home +2104134095
email koutroul@hotmail.com
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Janus_Gersie wrote:George, am I right by stating the following ?
- No real healing of what happened in the 2008 elections (that means: no full participation of all founding members in the May elections)
Correct, most of the founding members did not take part in MAy election.
Janus_Gersie wrote:- No elections in May regarding what the court decided
Correct, the court decision was deemed "not final" by illegal (as decided by 2nd degree court) BoD, the election happened only because the 3-year term of the "BoD" expired.
Janus_Gersie wrote:- No elections in June regarding the requirements of FISTF
For this I cannot be sure, was there any solid FISTF requirement after all?
Janus_Gersie wrote:If I am wrong I have to apologise in advance. If I am right I am sorry for you and the rest of the decent players.
Thanks...

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top