SN forum deleted posts

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SN forum deleted posts

Post  von K. on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:22 am

As I now have the access to the deleted posts I archived, I'll post them here to have a better picture of things at the "official" forum. Unfortunately I started archiving these after the first one's were deleted.

For the record.

Red color is my post.

Quote from: pierocapponi on Today at 10:58:08 AM

The previous Fist Forum, which closed the wrong way a year ago,

Who closed it the wrong way?

was exactly like this. I remember that the moderators were members of the board directly.

It was nothing like this. Yes, I also think it was moderated by the board, but there were good discussion that were allowed (before Frankfurt, at least) to go on even when criticising the BoD or asking difficult questions. So not much similarity, in the end.

The following international forum has been a failed experience (146 after one year) because we were just full of insults.

You know which people were part of the insults, don't you? I do remember some.

But it was not a failure. It was a lifeline for discussion, when some people made a stupid decision to close the FISTF forum, and in that way ban all discussion.

It was also not all insults during the last year. It had many extremely good discussions on important matters.

Judging a forum by its numbers is not very clever also. In here I don't see very many people discussing things. And the level of discussion is not very high here, for obvious reasons.

The numbers can be explained by the fact that for some reason the italians were rushing here first thing, but were not interested in the previous forums, and mot are not active here.

Throughout the world there are rules and forum moderators. The most important rule is to not allow anyone to insult or threat. These things away to people.

What insulting or threatening is there if I ask a question about the argumentation of sports director about supporting the unique 'keeper?

And why was the reply (not an answer to questions) by the sports director (also admin) deleted? If it was insulting, then you should warn him. If it was not, why was it removed?

Can you answer that for me, Piero?

On the concept of liberty, all offered, including what they do nothing, you can write here. And any argument related to the football table.

So why was my post regarding table football and FISTF decisions deleted?

The system administrator of this forum has 15 years experience managing all types forum.

Shouldn't a person be judged by his actions and not his experience?

And who is this administrator, you are talking about? It's essential to know the name, when he is making questionable decisions when deleting posts that don't break even the forum rules.

I'd also like to have a comparison between my deleted post, and the reasons for it, and some other posts in this forum for example regarding the greek situations. To see why my post was so bad it had to be deleted. Without this I have the feeling that this forum is not concidering writers as equal. It would be better to know that now, so people don't waste their time.

Last edited by von K. on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN forum deleted posts

Post  von K. on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:26 am

Piero's quotes are his answer to Kaitsu.

Red is my post.

Quote from: pierocapponi on Today at 04:56:06 PM

I tell you about:

- you have not submitted.
- Never make anything.
- do not like the forum.
- you probably do not like football table.
- only provoke.

A bit insulting, isn't it? Without knowing what the guy does for the game in his country. He is well respected for his work there. Did you try to find out that before writing this? Unifying on the roll.

And you only see it as provocation, but you provoke also yourself, because you don't answer clear questions, but talk about an italian forum, or other things that have nothing to do with this. It is also provocation.

I explain why we have to continue spending time and energy in answering?

I can tell you. Because you are the administration of a federation. So far the energy consumption has been kept to a minimum, of course.

There are other forum.

Ispir us this:

http://www.subbuteoforum.it/public/forum/index.php?

which has 1093 people, and it is well the most important of our world.

And it is a property of FISCT.

This seems to be the answer to difficult questions. When you were just a national representative, I would understand and accept this. But as the FISTF President you writing this, talking about "our world's most important forum" which is in italian language, is just something other than else.

Besides, it has nothing to do with the questions here.

A bit of leadership wouldn't go amiss.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:24 am

And the above mentioned communication was at least taken to ban you from the forum ?

Unbelievable ... even Piero is unable to communicate properly and in understandable English.

I can't find any insult or attempt or whatever negative which would sacrifie a ban. If things like this happen I always ask myself: WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO HIDE ??????

Maybe we will get answers soon.
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:27 pm

If they decide to create new unofficial greek federation or if they decide illegal elections we will get the first answer about the future.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:37 pm

kechris wrote:If they decide to create new unofficial greek federation or if they decide illegal elections we will get the first answer about the future.

lol! lol! lol!

Now I'm absolutely sure: kechris is not your real name...
Already knowing things like that you must be ... Marty McFly

Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Staalo on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:29 am

Capponi's post telling Kechris to "go to hell" was deleted without apology. This was after Kechris asked a normal question without any insult.

But Capponi is not banned for insults. I was.

It would be so easy if we all could also just insult and erase the evidence afterwards.

Staalo
Future winner
Future winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Staalo wrote:But Capponi is not banned for insults. I was.
You got banned? Not that big surprise tbh, even tho it's sad. We also have seen that the rules don't apply to BoD members and only reason why they delete their insulting message is that they just try to avoid the shitstorms caused by their posts. They still haven't learned that there ain't 'undo' -button on internet Rolling Eyes
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.subu.fi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:27 pm

I'm not sure did you others notice, but there was post(s?) deleted in SN(Stefano Nonsense) forums.. Someone (can't remember who) posted about too small punishment about the discipline decisions and that post dissapeared. If i would had account in that forum i would stop posting as i have lost hope with the admins some time ago..
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:24 pm

hi Kaitsu,
are you talking about my post from today in the morning, which i deleted on my own?

Heinz

Kaitsu wrote:I'm not sure did you others notice, but there was post(s?) deleted in SN(Stefano Nonsense) forums.. Someone (can't remember who) posted about too small punishment about the discipline decisions and that post dissapeared. If i would had account in that forum i would stop posting as i have lost hope with the admins some time ago..

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:hi Kaitsu,
are you talking about my post from today in the morning, which i deleted on my own?

Heinz

No, Heinz. It was a reply from drastis to Mike Parnaby┬┤s last posting with a critic about the DC-decision. Maybe George can post it here again.

Kaitsu wrote:I'm not sure did you others notice, but there was post(s?) deleted in SN(Stefano Nonsense) forums.. Someone (can't remember who) posted about too small punishment about the discipline decisions and that post dissapeared. If i would had account in that forum i would stop posting as i have lost hope with the admins some time ago..
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Yes, I saw once in the day the number of posts decreased... Very Happy

Maybe it's a topic to be discussed at the "CONGRESS" that will be held in Palermo (with how many nations?)
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:17 pm

I saw the post of drastis also. It was nothing else than criticism at the leniency of those punishments. Drastis' was of the opinion that a few euros can't possibly be punishment enough for some actions.

The reason for deleting it was perhaps that he criticised the decision to ban Papakonstantinou for 5 months, but starting from the start of August! Conveniently after the World Cup and Greek Major!

No wonder that wasn't allowed in the SN (Stefano's Nepotism?) la-la-land.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:34 am

I think there are several problems with that decision, but I already sent them to Mike Burns in a private mail.
About the post of Drastis, I unfortunately didn't see it, as it seems the deleter was faster than me!:-) I don't understand the situation honestly too. They have the possibility to make closed threads where only they can post and people only can read it.
If I would publish such a decision and wouldn't like to get such comments I would close the thread. You can't allow only the good comments and delete all the bad ones (of course as long as there are no personal insults or something like that). The bravo FISTF comments are still there, I guess.
In my opinion it is very important to face the critic too.

von K. wrote:I saw the post of drastis also. It was nothing else than criticism at the leniency of those punishments. Drastis' was of the opinion that a few euros can't possibly be punishment enough for some actions.

The reason for deleting it was perhaps that he criticised the decision to ban Papakonstantinou for 5 months, but starting from the start of August! Conveniently after the World Cup and Greek Major!

No wonder that wasn't allowed in the SN (Stefano's Nepotism?) la-la-land.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:28 am

Probably I will surprise you but I tink the DC didn't do a bad job. Of course it's surprising the suspension of Papa will start in august only but in an amateur sport, there must be some kind of tolerance. That the decision is not perfect is maybe rigt but at least the DC had the balls to sanction many of the involved players. Even if fines of 15 or 40 EUR seem not to be much money, it means a lot for a lot of players. I agree players who got a fine should not be allowed to play as long as they haven't paid (I remember a similar case with David Fraikin about 2 years ago).

So once again, I believe the DC took their responsabilities and they should not be "under the line of fire" for that.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:43 am

I think like that too, maybe i'll surprise you too Cool

Admin wrote:Probably I will surprise you but I tink the DC didn't do a bad job. Of course it's surprising the suspension of Papa will start in august only but in an amateur sport, there must be some kind of tolerance. That the decision is not perfect is maybe rigt but at least the DC had the balls to sanction many of the involved players. Even if fines of 15 or 40 EUR seem not to be much money, it means a lot for a lot of players. I agree players who got a fine should not be allowed to play as long as they haven't paid (I remember a similar case with David Fraikin about 2 years ago).

So once again, I believe the DC took their responsabilities and they should not be "under the line of fire" for that.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Personally, I didn't see that as a big problem, either. But I have not the experience to judge it well. But it doesn't mean that drastis can't have his opinion voiced in the forum like Mike Parnaby did! That's the real problem.

I only criticise the decision to allow Papakonstantinou (who was already banned for 3 months in November!) to take part in the World Cup and Greek major. A better punishment for repeating the behaviour would have been to start the ban now. He would definitely have felt that. And putting him as the major head ref just takes the carpet from under the DC's feet.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maxischn on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:05 pm

in almost every other "sport" you are banned immediately after being "sentenced" by an institution until the verdict is turned

for example: http://www.sportsnews.be/soccer-star-zlatan-ibrahimovic-suspended/

Milan already appealed the referees decision but as it looks today Zlatan will have to stay on the bench for the 3 following games.

this is more because even if they appeal, he probably will just get 1 game suspended (that he already missed then) - so even if the ban for Papakonstantinou would be 2 instead of 5 months (the ban itself shouldn't be lifted) he already had his penalty until the appeal has been treated again
maxischn
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.royal78.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:47 pm

@von K
Where did you get the information from that Papakonstantinou is head ref in athen!?
According on a message from Stefano the head refs are Chris Aggelinas and Derek Conti!!
@maxischn
please pay me the same money for playing tablesoccer like Ibrahimovic gets paid for playing soccer, then you can sanction me like UEFA sanction Ibrahimovic. In our situation i think it is more than fair that the decision is not immediately effective, because we pay everything on our own and we are not in the position that a club charter his own plane for travelling.
As I wrote in the other forum, if the player appeals and he is right, he can't play the tournament and spent a lot of money for nothing.
The only thing which could be discussed is the WC because the tournament is after the deadline for appeal. The CL/EL he can't play anyway, and the ban and financial sanction is ok in my opinion, last time he got 3 months, now he has 5 months.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maxischn on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:53 pm

it wasn't me crying out loud TF needs to be professional

if we want to, then in every aspect Wink or do you want to say in your interview on eurosport "this player will play the Major, the EC and the WC but is being suspended for 5 months.... sometimes?"
maxischn
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:01 am

Heinz Eder wrote:@von K
Where did you get the information from that Papakonstantinou is head ref in athen!?
According on a message from Stefano the head refs are Chris Aggelinas and Derek Conti!!

I seem to have read badly. It was Thossa's post here, but I understood he meant Papa. But it was someone else who received a punishment, and so it's only a cosmetic change, and the lack of respect for DC by the Sports dep. is plain.

It's quite difficult for me, Heinz, because I can't read these infos from the SN forum, because apparently I don't care about TF (if I understand between the lines what has been written about me by SdF, who knows nothing about me, and so he is insulting me by writing that).

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maxischn on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:03 am

haha the dictatorship-admin is deleting again in the SN board as they can't take the truth Very Happy
maxischn
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:38 pm

von K. wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:@von K

I seem to have read badly. It was Thossa's post here, but I understood he meant Papa. But it was someone else who received a punishment, and so it's only a cosmetic change, and the lack of respect for DC by the Sports dep. is plain.

It's quite difficult for me, Heinz, because I can't read these infos from the SN forum, because apparently I don't care about TF (if I understand between the lines what has been written about me by SdF, who knows nothing about me, and so he is insulting me by writing that).

Yes, Vesa, you got me wrong. Nevertheless, the idea Lazaros could be Head Ref is a brilliant one I love you
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:58 am

maxischn wrote:haha the dictatorship-admin is deleting again in the SN board as they can't take the truth Very Happy
Seems like everything you post dissapears from SN forums Maximillian Scheen Twisted Evil
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  maxischn on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:23 am

maxischn
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:57 am

I did save some of my own posts, and some others, in March. I think everyone should do this in SN.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top