New FISTF forum coming soon?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New FISTF forum coming soon?

Post  von K. on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Marcus Tilgner wrote:
von K. wrote:You could also mean that their profession is making mistakes...

Very Happy
Obviously you do understand me ... ;-)

Wir sprechen gemeinsame Sprache (ich mit viele Fehler, doch).

Marcus Tilgner wrote:
von K. wrote:...and the survey (professional survey, I must add) on the front page asks if "Mattesburg" was the best tournament last year.
That makes things even clearer. That's what I call a real professional mistake: Knowing that there is no tournament in Mattesburg (for obvious reasons) they expect more votes for THEIR favourite tournament...

A net survey, where I have voted two times (from different computers) is not very trustworthy anyway. Everyone following the votings for awards like "world player of the year" "or sportsman of the year" before and after internet era, see that the winners have changed from the best to those with most media glamour. Also in Finland we saw once a project of a huge football forum to vote Sami Hyypiä as the best sportsman.

What I'm saying is that an anonymous or open internet survey which is not restricted in anyway, is not worth the domain it is on if you want to make conclusions from it. It's just entertainment. And in SN it's more likely to create bad feelings for example for Mattersburg and Amsterdam, which are run by smaller countries.

Marcus Tilgner wrote:
von K. wrote:
Similar?

With 'similar' I just referred to the list of counties - sorry - countries in my post... ;-)

So, I undestood coectly. Just made sue.

afro

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:35 pm

[quote="Marcus Tilgner"]
von K. wrote:
Is hope really growing that the new Board is going to hear not only the voices from Italy, Spain, Malta and that they stop ignoring the voices Geat Bitain, Potugal, Geece, Gemany, Austia, the Nethelands, Ieland, Denmak, Czech Epublic, Switzeland, NoWay...?

One of the wittiest posts ever written in a TF forum!! Still laughing, although not my first time reading it.

Greetings from Geece!!

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:39 pm

von K. wrote:So, I undestood coectly. Just made sue.

Now, this is something "professionals" would appreciate!! Laughing

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:03 pm

von K. wrote: Just made sue

Against whom ?

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 am

I see that I (at least) and Capponi don't speak the same language:

After 3 weeks this forum has 150 followers.

I hope that the famous expert in communication to realize ..

This forum and the web page Subbuteonews represent a resounding success, unexpected by those who only engage in criticism.

The page is from the point of view, functional chart, the best ever made. (thanks David..)

The forum is becoming a place to talk about serious things, looking for solutions and ideas with no room for the insult.

Follow the path, the next goal is to reach 300.

We hope to do before the end of the season.

Greetings.

Piero

Reading SN is quite painful, as the level of discussion is very low, participation is low, and there is no conflict of ideas with proper argumentation. But for some it is a success which has to be shouted out loud. As if people are so stupid that someone has to tell them if something is a success...

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:24 am

As long as Piero "I am God" Capponi and Stefano "I know everything" De Francesco think it's a succes... Very Happy
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:35 pm

I read in the SN that Capponi has given a date (1st September!!!) to start the FISTF site. And was it so that a new forum will not be opened, despite other info given previously? I also understood that as the SN is so good, it is practically official FISTF site now.

Is it just me, or is there some sort of eating of words going on...

Perhaps it's just a misunderstanding.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Looks like we have the same feeling... Crying or Very sad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:30 pm

von K. wrote:I read in the SN that Capponi has given a date (1st September!!!) to start the FISTF site. And was it so that a new forum will not be opened, despite other info given previously? I also understood that as the SN is so good, it is practically official FISTF site now.

Well I am not sure if it is a misunderstanding ... In Madrid I was shown SN and the new FISTF website. Piero explained he would use SN as a "starter" because the official website (developped by Leonidas) will take more time as he wants to put in a tournament management system. This system shall enable tournament organisers to put in all results etc directly. The website will then create a lot of stuff automatically (e.g. ranking points etc). If this idea will work it will be a tremendous development. I am not sure if I remember right but Leonidas wanted to use it for the first time at the Major of Athens 2011. He is a bit in delay if the site now shall be available in September.
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Janus_Gersie wrote:
von K. wrote:I read in the SN that Capponi has given a date (1st September!!!) to start the FISTF site. And was it so that a new forum will not be opened, despite other info given previously? I also understood that as the SN is so good, it is practically official FISTF site now.

Well I am not sure if it is a misunderstanding ... In Madrid I was shown SN and the new FISTF website. Piero explained he would use SN as a "starter" because the official website (developped by Leonidas) will take more time as he wants to put in a tournament management system. This system shall enable tournament organisers to put in all results etc directly. The website will then create a lot of stuff automatically (e.g. ranking points etc). If this idea will work it will be a tremendous development. I am not sure if I remember right but Leonidas wanted to use it for the first time at the Major of Athens 2011. He is a bit in delay if the site now shall be available in September.

I don't believe in misunderstanding either, but regarding Capponi's writings and comments, anything can be misunderstood, or changed afterwards...

It's also a bit ridiculous that the marketing director should do that. And it is quite absurd that the same person did nothing to the site when he was the communications director a whole year.

So I would not advice anyone to hold their breath.

But professionalism rules, anyway What a Face

p.s. Making such a site is not that complicated, if you know what you are doing. But for the organisers, from very different backgrounds, to learn to make things correctly is not so straightforward.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:00 pm

I was just thinking few technical things with the SN == FISTF site thingy..

If SN will be official forum for FISTF, how the things go after the next elections (if Capponi won't be the president)? If people want to continue using the forum the old admin(s) (who still remains anonymous) is able to control EVERYTHING. If they want they are able to even shut it down any time. This might not be the case, but still..

The layout of SN site could be easy copied to FISTF site and it would look identical. The new tool is something i would had wanted for our national leagues, but it doesn't stop people using the main site at the same time. I don't know is it that Capponi doesn't know what he's speaking or he's not able to write right about his stuff.

I've been asking about their decisions related to the site(s) and forum(s) and i still see just many flaws in the administration and technical stuff. I hope that some others would notice these things too..
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.subu.fi

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Kaitsu wrote:
The layout of SN site could be easy copied to FISTF site and it would look identical. The new tool is something i would had wanted for our national leagues, but it doesn't stop people using the main site at the same time. I don't know is it that Capponi doesn't know what he's speaking or he's not able to write right about his stuff.

This is what I can't understand. Why stop everything for half a year, just because a new tool is developed? Beats me.

Kaitsu's point about the administration and ownership of the sites is also very important. FISTF should own those as a federation.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu on Fri May 13, 2011 3:45 pm

pierocapponi @ SN forum wrote:Analysis of Luis is perfect and proves to our difficulty to maintain the page as we (the forum works perfectly).

We have many problems at work (thank goodness) and the situation with the director of communication has not helped.

I am delighted that Luis has offered his help.

I vote NO.
Can someone translate this to english for me? And why is Piero voting 'NO' after saying that he's delighted that Luis has offered his help? Im confused (once again).
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu on Fri May 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Kaitsu wrote:And why is Piero voting 'NO' after saying that he's delighted that Luis has offered his help? Im confused (once again).
Ok, the topic has voting/question "Are you happy with the current FISTF website at SubbuteoNews.com ?". That didn't show in the 'Recent Posts' Rolling Eyes

Too bad that they are lacking with the site already after 2 months. Without the Hellas/Greece topic(s) the forum would be silent. Im not that active admin myself either, but this is the official FISTF site they are managing. Shocked Neutral Sad
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 5:41 pm

With Koutromanos part of the team and "in charge of communication", what did you expect apart from promises?

I believe the Board members realize now that being in charge is much more difficult than criticizing the former Board...
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu on Fri May 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Reading the SN forum last few days is giving really sad image about the state of FISTF. The BoD and the people around it have been under heavy criticism by lots of people and about many different topics. The sad part is that the people incharge are banging their head(s) against the wall while trying to force the tablefootball community to do just as they say and want things to be done. They seems to be blind and deaf to the fact that ideology "we are the BoD, you must obey and shut up" doesn't work. It might work in their country, but not at international level where the BoD actually doesn't have any powers to control players nor country associations actions.

This whole setup is only moving the BoD and players apart from each others. This will get the FISTF closer and closer it's doom. Sadly the BoD seems to have their heads to far up their arses that they only can see and hear their own voices, ideas and ways to work. Even after they got full list of things that needs to be updated from Luis and he even waas volunteer to do the job for the community they failed to get things done. The reason why these things happen is because the people in BoD are only boosting their own goals and egos instead of thinking and doing work, which would be good for the whole community. Now the result also is seen by the many other users who are giving the negative feedback and the sad truth is, that the forum posts is nothing but criticism. If all posts with negative feedback would get deleted, there wouldn't be almost any other posts in the whole forum.

I'm sorry bout this post, but the whole situation seems very bad and im not sure will the BoD be capable to regain the trust of community at all. To me it seems almost impossible at this very moment. At the same time option like WASPA (or what ever the true name will be) becomes more and more interesting. There's still people who want to see FISTF getting back on track and see it working as it should be, but as long as BoD won't change their views and the way they are running things, those people will loose their fate on FISTF and look for an alternative option. Personally i can't see BoD resigning nor even admitting that they have done poor job because their ego's won't allowe them to do so.

Long post and lots of whining, but tbh, i can't really find the right words to describe my actual thoughts and feelings. I'm just so dissapointed about the whole situation with FISTF that i don't know what to say...
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie on Mon May 23, 2011 11:38 am

A lot of good stuff, Kaitsu. If it wouldn't be right I would speak against your opinions. But the output of your message is just reality.
I also have a lack of describing my feelings. But there are some signs in Germany as well that sadden me: only one international tournament for next season, almost no players to play the coming WC etc etc.
But the board (especially SdF) is only stating they want to see improvement and development in order to take people (like Zinga) serious. That's totally the wrong attitude ....

One output from Madrid for me was to step back from FISTF issues and matters. But I really can't as I see so many people left alone by the board, e.g. Disciplinary Council. For the last years it was a fully existing and working commission. The new board replaced the DC completely without telling the new ones anything. Do you know why they didn't decide until today in this certain mentioned case (see SN forum)? Because anybody gave them the tools to decide ... Unbelievable. And nobody asked the old DC to support the new one etc etc. Right now FISTF is losing completely credibility ... and not only by deleting non-insulting messages ...

Hopefully the board has something to publish about true development within the next weeks. This could give back credibility. And hopefully they are able to communicate it properly. But that should be no problem with the new comm director ....

Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon May 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Both of you are otally right.

Right now my feelings are also about sadness and anger.

In Belgium we are facing a lot of problems for the near future. I believe the poor situation of FISTF is one onf the main explanations for the sudden loss of interest. Some exemples:
- we have one Gp and one Open next season. We can't find an organizer for the second Open;
- in last week's national tournament in brussels (center of Belgium), there were only 24 players taking part (usually always minimum 60).

Talking about promotion is a joke. All countries have their specific stories. We are just different of Italy... Not better nor worse. Just different.

The Board should understand this and make sure some things change so that we can trust them again because right now it's impossible to trust these people.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Luis Filipe Horta @ SN Forum wrote:Next step, will be a merge of www.fistf.info and www.subbuteonews.com, when possible.
In the future and if also possible, there will be a single website, hopefully under FISTF.COM.
I try to be open minded, but somehow this seems bit wrong to me. First of all What's the reason for merging these two sites together and why is fistf.com abandoned? SN doesn't offer anything that FISTF.info/com would not be able to do, so what's the reason with all this? I'm sorry, but it also gives me the image that they try to boost and advertise SN-site by FISTF site.

I don't know how exactly the domain ownerships go when people in FISTF BoD change to different ones, but these 2 domains (FISTF.info, SN.com) are owned by two italian persons. I'm just wondering that if all FISTF related stuff will be put in SN-site, what happens with the information and administration when Piero is no longer in BoD? Maybe Vincent knows something about this (or someone who's been in BoD etc).

FISTF.info
Registrant Name:STEFANO TAGLIAFERRI
Registrant Email:stefano@laziotfc.com
This person is the President of Lazio TFC

SUBBUTEONEWS.com
Registrant:
Piero Capponi
Paseo de la Castellana 121
Madrid, Madrid 28046
Spain
This person is the President of FISTF

While these persons are the owners of the domain names, what prevents them to "force" people to let them be in charge with the website and/or forum even if they would be voted out from he BoD? Or try to harm the federation if they are left out from the top seats? Okey, this is the extreme worst case scenario and i think there might not be anyone that wacky, but still it makes wonder what are they doing or atleast trying.
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top