The situation of the world rankings

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The situation of the world rankings

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:36 am

Hi Lorenzo,
the problem in the whole discussion is that some people want to tell you that Freddy don't want to handover files, but in the end those people only complain that he doesn't want to handover the logic he used in the files.
The files are available, the logic is private work done by Freddy to make his job faster. If the others are slow you can be as fast as you want, it won't help anything, that's the problem.
How to make the ranking is described in the handbook.

Heinz

Lorenzo wrote:I dropped a question on the Italian forum and here is De Francesco's reply. You understand that I take no position over the subject, and I am posting the text because it’s crucial to the folder’s topic.

Il ranking non si può fare perchè pur avendo tutti i risultati manca la cosa più importante, ovvero i punti delle stagioni precedenti da scalare. Solo Perdaens ha questi dati e si rifiuta di consegnarli a Catania.

“The ranking can’t be calculated even if all results are available because the critical factor is missing, that is, the points of past seasons to be scaled down. They are in Perdaens’ possession, and he refuses to hand them over to Catania”

Perhaps Vincent or any other among our Belgian friends knows something for sure, and can shed light on the matter.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The situation of the world rankings

Post  Lorenzo on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:Hi Lorenzo,
the problem in the whole discussion is that some people want to tell you that Freddy don't want to handover files, but in the end those people only complain that he doesn't want to handover the logic he used in the files.
The files are available, the logic is private work done by Freddy to make his job faster. If the others are slow you can be as fast as you want, it won't help anything, that's the problem.
How to make the ranking is described in the handbook.

Heinz, that may be true. As it is appropriate when dealing with conflicting arguments that can’t be proved or disproved, I shall leave the matter unresolved Smile

Whatever, I have never been interested in individual responsabilities, even less in allotting blame or praise, but simply in gathering better information and eventually contributing to FISTF’s future.

Thossa wrote:I am curious if any of the Perdeans-critics tried to get in though with Freddy for a dialogue.

Hi Thossa, how many of those who blame Catania about the ranking loss feel the need to contact either him or De Francesco over the issue?

Sadly, most people are only interested in discussion so far as it supports their arguments bounce
Lorenzo
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top