Madrid, 02/11

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madrid, 02/11

Post  von K. on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Admin wrote:but I put restrictions because there are people I will not accept as "colleagues".

It is your right and decision of course. But it's important to know what you mean by colleagues. The other Board members or those working in your department?

If you mean Directors, I think it is not necessary to think like this. With good leadership by the president and good arrangements regarding the work, situations that create tension can be avoided. But this applies more to communication than sports.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:52 pm

[quote="von K."]
Admin wrote:If you mean Directors, I think it is not necessary to think like this.

It is. I know it out of experiences...
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  maxischn on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:26 pm

pierocapponi wrote:
5) As of today, to my knowledge, there is no single candidate. THE DELEGATION THAT ONLY YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THEIR PRESENCE IS ITALY.
By the way, is two people in Italy it is the number allowed for the conference (there are people who do not know but want to be a manager FISTF .....)

this could be because only 1 month to prepare properly and gather candidates and form a team (this has to be planned and people have to be asked to work together) is not really enough..... well we saw how last-minute BoD's work (like catanias failure-team), but i'd like to have some more time for this right now and don't book any flight just to get there without any election or just an "last-minute BoD" again....

To be honest, the CoN (or all member states) should have agreed on a date for this EGM, not Catania deciding again just for him alone and his ridicilous plans behind this

(and as you wrote piero, that he wanted to do this EGM in malta is just even more ridicilous and shows that he just wants to blow this one up again..... He lost all his trust and dignity already, he shouldn't even be allowed to decide where and when it's going to take place)

maxischn
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.royal78.com

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Thossa wrote:
von K. wrote:If you mean Directors, I think it is not necessary to think like this.

It is. I know it out of experiences...

Ok, we just think differently.

I know from experience in other areas of life, that changing the way to do things makes it possible for people who don't like each other to work together.

All that is needed is clear rules for working and a president with certain characteristics to keep things calm, but also be strict if someone brakes those rules.

But perhaps it is better if none of the quarrelling band become directors, and just help the directors (whoever they may be).

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dromer on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:45 pm

I vote for von K Very Happy
clear view, always reasonable .... capable of having a conversation without fighting, a real releaf.
Go for it

dromer
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 pm

I have the records of all FISTF BoD-members since 1992, with all names and how long everyone was part of it. All together 32 persons. That leads to an interesting statistic.

Here is the ranking of nations, with the most people of that country in FISTF-BoD

Italy 8
Belgium 4
Germany 4
England 3
Scotland 2
Greece 2
Malta 2
France 1
Austria 1
Denmark 1
Switzerland 1
Australia 1
USA 1
Portugal 1

Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:26 am

I love these stats, Thossa. Now if we could say the "real input" by country, the stats would be so different, lol
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:50 am

von K. wrote:
But perhaps it is better if none of the quarrelling band become directors, and just help the directors (whoever they may be).

Well, certainly a good directive, but tell me who will be the new directors and how they will comes up.

Vesa, all the time, people call for you as main solution to bring FISTF back in track.

When will you defently disappoint them?

Now or never?

Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Thossa wrote:
von K. wrote:

Well, certainly a good directive, but tell me who will be the new directors and how they will comes up.

I wished that what we have seen, and what has been written (comments like this), would make people ask inside their own countries for new persons (not necessarily new like me). It's not possible for foreigners to make judgment on who is capable. As I have said, most people need to be asked.

Thossa wrote:Vesa, all the time, people call for you as main solution to bring FISTF back in track.

When will you defently disappoint them?

If you read your first sentence and then ask the second, you maybe see it as a bit unfair.

The answer to that question is not for me to make. I can only announce if I am a candidate or ready to do other things for FISTF (you will see it here, if I will). If someone is disappointed, is not my decision.

It definitely has not been my wish to be in this position. I have always seen myself as one who has dialogue, commentates critically and creates or developes ideas.

Saying this, the work many people see as the daily work of a FISTF director is too practical and time consuming for me (with small children). If the work would be seen more as directing the work of commission or a group, and there would be more people for the daily work and in commissions, it could be possible. Becoming one of 6 people to run the whole show by themselves is definitely out of the question.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Obvisiously my question was to provokat a bit. I know that you wouldn´t feel satisfyied in a role of an operater, you are better as communicater and advisor. I think I can speak for many people when I say, your strong points are needed in FISTF anyway.

In the end we all comes to the conclusion, speculation about candidates are senseless as long as no candidates have nominated themselve.

The most disappointing thing is the helplessness of FISTF in all parts. Today I have learned Catania, the man who destroyed FISTF Awards is the winner of an Malta sports award. This is upside down. Another funny thing is, offically on the lost FISTF-website, Laurent Garnier wasn´t named as BoD-member. So everyone could think, he has resigned. Now we have to learn, he never resigned, had a massive dispute with De Francesco, a hard time due to severe illness and is totaly shocked about what Catania & Koutromanos produced in the meantime. The missing procedere for elections and the delay for it, speaks for itself by the way...

Last edited by Thossa on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:41 pm

i ask my lawyer yesterday ( he study in french school and he knows some points of French law) his opinion for fistf matters.
I describe the situation and he did a simple question
Did the president resigned from the BoD? HE MUST RESIGNED IMMEDIATELY AFTER HE ASKED EGM AND ELECTIONS. FOR the EGM the present represantives must elect new provisional president. If he doesn't retired he can cancel EGM and elections until the last time. (the same happened in Rain)
So please before talking for candidates and next day to give our attention in "this day".
STEP BY STEP.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Thossa wrote:I have the records of all FISTF BoD-members since 1992, with all names and how long everyone was part of it. All together 32 persons. That leads to an interesting statistic.

Here is the ranking of nations, with the most people of that country in FISTF-BoD

Italy 8
Belgium 4
Germany 4
England 3
Scotland 2
Greece 2
Malta 2
France 1
Austria 1
Denmark 1
Switzerland 1
Australia 1
USA 1
Portugal 1

I don't respect these numbers Thossa. Because i want to know and how many time those persons are members of BoD. I want to have full view before look for explanations.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:49 pm

Thossa, for sure I will be available for the benefit of FISTF (like in the CoN or the Sports Commission). But it can be outside the BoD.

By the way, I agree with Kechris, that trusting numbers without explanations is risky. It can be interpreted in so many ways, and we know nothing about the time they have spent there. The numbers raise questions, but give no answers.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:56 pm

Thossa wrote:I have the records of all FISTF BoD-members since 1992, with all names and how long everyone was part of it. All together 32 persons. That leads to an interesting statistic.

Italy 8
Belgium 4
Germany 4
England 3
Scotland 2
Greece 2
Malta 2
France 1
Austria 1
Denmark 1
Switzerland 1
Australia 1
USA 1
Portugal 1

Can we have the full information ?

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:23 pm

What is sure is that there were 8 Italians and all of them have been failures in the past (excepted maybe Marco de Angelis who brought a lot of ideas when he was sports director) but people like Buzzi, Benvenuto (these 2 il the old days), Tecchiati, Lazzari, De Francesco have all been failures. I don't know if Tagliaferri was counted in the 8. That's why it so funny to hear all the time "there must be an italian in the Board". We just need the best people, notwisthanding which country there come from.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
Can we have the full information ?

Yes, of course.

The 1990´s are for about 90% correct the rest for 100%. Only the naked names and time periods don´t tell anything about fruitful work. A lot of BoD-members misused there position for destructive developments or they don´t care for FISTF by doing nothing. My interpretation of this records is, nobody can say, the italians have not took care for FISTF in the past, because eight italians are listed. How influencly their appearance was, that is another story. BTW: Everyone who has problems with two persons from one country should take a view on the 3rd BoD (1996-1998) and 4th BoD (1998-2000).

1. (1992 – 1994) elected in Hamburg
President: Laurent Garnier (FRA)
Sports Director : Willy Hofmann (SWZ)
Financal Director: Frits Vendebaek (DEN)
General Secretary: Trevor Spencer (ENG)
Marketing Director: Allan Cook (ENG)

2. (1994 – 1996) elected in Paris
President: Laurent Garnier (FRA)
Sports Director : Willy Hofmann (SWZ)
Financal Director: Frits Vendebaek (DEN)
General Secretary: Markus Lindner (GER)
Marketing Director: Stefano Buzzi (ITA)
Communication Director: Steven Dettre (AUS)

3. (1996 – 1998) commissarial
President: Raymond Kroonberg (BEL)
Vice President: Baudouin Heuninckx (BEL)
Sports Director: Marco de Angelis (ITA)
Financal Director: Eric Benvenuto (ITA)
General Secretary: Markus Schaaf-Pfannenschmidt (GER)
Marketing Director: Stefano Buzzi (ITA)
Communication Director: Silvio Catania (MAL)

4. (1998 – 2000) elected in Namur
President: David Baxter (SCO)
Vice President: Baudoin Heuninckx (BEL)
Sports Director: Olivier Peré (BEL)
Financal Director: Greg Dand (SCO)
General Sectrtary: Davide Lazzari (ITA)
Communication Director: Vincent Coppenolle (BEL)

5. (2000 – 2002) elected in Vienna
President: David Baxter (SCO)
Vice President: Marco de Angelis (ITA)
Financal Director: Greg Dand (SCO)
General Sectrtary: Enrico Tecchiati (ITA)
Communication Director: Vincent Coppenolle (BEL)

6. (2002 – 2006) elected in Birmingham (* Gembloux)
President: Vincent Coppenolle (BEL)
Vice President: Laurant Garnier (FRA)
Financal Director: Fred Vulpes (GER)
General Secretary: Enrico Tecchiati (ITA)
Communication Director: Thossa Büsing (GER) *

7. (2006 – 2008) elected in Dortmund
Vice President: Thossa Büsing (GER)
Sports Director: Heinz Eder (AUT)
General Secretary: Mario Spiteri (MAL)
Marketing Director: Alan Collins (ENG)
Communication Director: Kostas Triantafillou (GRE)

8. (2008 – 2010) elected in Vienna
Vice President: Thossa Büsing (GER)
Sports Director: Heinz Eder (AUT)
General Secretary: Zach Walker (USA) ad interim (2009): Stefano Tagliaferri (ITA)
Marketing Director: Alan Collins (ENG) in addition and ad interim (2009): Piero Capponi (ITA)
Communication Director: Luís Horta (POR) in addition to Kostas Triantafillou (GRE)

9. (2010) provisional elected in Frankfurt/Main
President : Silvio Catania (MAL)
Sports Director : Stefano de Francesco (ITA), ad interim (2010): Olivier Pére (BEL)
Financal Director : Alan Collins (ENG)
General Secretary : Laurent Garnier (FRA)
Marketing Director: Piero Capponi (ITA)
Communication Director: Leonidas Koutromanos (GRE)

Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:44 pm

To be an official candidate, I think, not enough to write in a forum.
Want to have fun anyway to summarize the current situation.

President: Heinz Eder has officially said no. We are waiting to know the intentions of Robrt Lenz, proposed by Germany. Robert is the Austrian (and Austria and Germany no are the same.)
I have no knowledge at the time of other candidates.
Vesa (Von K in the forum) has been proposed by someone unofficially. Die you have time problem. But it has not given a definitive answer.

Segretaria: no candidates. There has been talk of busing Thoss (said no, but work in the communication). The Germans want an Italian but it seems good to them and not proposed by the FISCT.

Communication: Vincent Coppenolle. We all agree, but Vincent says that if the rest of the board does not like it will not. He has published a "black list" of people they are not willing to work (all the old board, Catania, Koutrumanos, Capponi, De Francesco and Garnier). Luis Horta and Marcus Tilgner probably would collaborate with Vincent.

Sports: Pere has said no. Alessandro Toni, proposed by Italy's unofficial, it has not been well received. The Germans proposed other names, Galeazzi. Other names have emerged spontaneously: Triaintafilou, Granados, and others who do not remember.

Finance: Fred Vulpes is the official candidate (it seems). Others have proposed Parnaby. They are very honest and the two can be perfect for the job. In "Against" Fred, only little dynamism with English.

Marketing: No candidates. Probably because nobody knows where to begin. It is the department where you have to really work. Capponi said no and also is part of the "black list" of Coppenolle. The Germans are willing to leave this post to a country's south. Would have the support of the Italians. (includid De Angelis...incredible...)

Come always lack an accurate picture of the votes. No one knows how many countries have the right to vote (anyone know how much Country pay FISTF annual fee?) And as in other conferences is not clear who voted for whom.

Interestingly, despite a very poor management by Catania, lack of diplomatic skills, especially in Coppenolle, has transformed an easy victory for the opposition ... in another situation of possible confusion.

So far only Italy, Spain and Greece (left to see the official status of Greece) have confirmed their presence at Madrid.

Piero

(Thossa, i'm Spanish, not Italian for the FISTF)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:52 pm

I thinght Antonello Rodriquez was candidate for the job of Secretary. Probably he's not "accepted" by FISCT... Very Happy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:52 pm

pierocapponi wrote:
So far only Italy, Spain and Greece (left to see the official status of Greece) have confirmed their presence at Madrid.
Piero i did the following post in red, copy paste by another topic. Do you remember it?

Athens 17 of January 2011
Dear Mr. Catania,
Dear members of the BoD,
With this letter we don’t want to involve you at the internal matters of Greece, but I have to protect the name, the fame and the sport that PATFAP represent in Greece and Worldwide.
The appeal court has done in 21st October of 2010. The decision of the appeal court has published in the end of last year. Until now this decision is not totally ready, and it has not delivered legally to Leonidas Koutroumanos or to PATFAP yet, in order to be expired or to begin the legal dates for the new elections.
The decision of the appeal court, ratifies the decision of the first degree court, which said that, the elections of 22nd of June 2008, were not legal, because the provisional Board (with other words, “Committee”) of PATFAP, which took the decision for elections (June 2008) has not been convened for the three members of the provisional Board and for this reason and the Board of PATFAP has not been elected normally (the regular Board in the elections of 22nd June 2008).
I must point out especially that the Provisional Board has been fixed from all the founding members of PATFAP officially, simultaneously with the sign of the statutes.
With other words the elections of 22nd of June of 2008 have been cancelled for typical reasons.
After that new elections must go on.
Also, due to the statutes of PATFAP, in June of 2011, new elections must go on.
The main consequence of this decision, is its retrospective force. So, PATFAP, is represented by the provisional Board of Directors (“Committee”) in which, Leonidas Koutroumanos is also Member and Chairman of this.
I must point out that the decision of the Provisional Board, with that, Leonidas Koutroumanos, is the Chairman of this, has not been offended, in the legal dates,
and it’s valid to all and for all (erga omnes) and mainly, produces all legal consequences.

Thank you for your time

Leonidas Koutroumanos
PATFAP President

You know officially by Koutroumanos that he is illegal elected. He supports that he is president of provisional BoD. If you want you can ask him to prove it. ( to give you the names of MEMBERS of provisional BoD and after you can check if he said the truth. I think that you will organise a illegal EGM).
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Kostas, will understand that the involvement or otherwise of Greece, Leonidas or another person is not my decision right?

I merely comment on who has been contacted for the logistics of the conference.

I'm not a member of the board and am not a candidate. Sometimes it seems that you forget.

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Thanks, Thossa, for the list. Of course, it will forever remain impossible to evaluate the work by many individuals.

Thanks, Piero, for the summary. It was very helpful to see the problematic situation. Even names to discuss are not so many.

And yes, Piero is only the main organiser of the EGM in terms of practicalities. He has nothing to do with the rules and interpretations of FISTF. He can of course use the spanish vote, if there is a vote on Greece/Koutroumanos or something.

Don't shoot the messenger, Kostas.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:44 pm

By the way, what is the situation and status of Holland? I remember they had problems finding people to run their association.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Thossa,
Thanks for the list.
About my name, this was true at the beggining. Later, I have been demoted to a member of the Communication Department only when other people started to interfere in the department and also with the FISTF website. This is the main reason I decided to resign.

Last edited by Luis Filipe Horta on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:53 pm

pierocapponi wrote:Kostas, will understand that the involvement or otherwise of Greece, Leonidas or another person is not my decision right?

I'm not a member of the board and am not a candidate. Sometimes it seems that you forget.

of course Piero i don't forget your role. But because i afraid that you and many others can forget the situation in Greece i wanted to remember it.
Because the last days i saw people to feel very well (calling with the first name) the persons who did illegal elections.
I am not also member of BoD, i am not also candidate but i am a table soccer player who care for the game. And i don't care for political games.

p.s. i read a official letter by Alan Collins. For cancel postpone etc. Is it true?
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:32 am

I understand your situation, it is not easy.

Alan has sent a series of mail to set up a procedure which is not covered by statute.

Who wants to govern FISTF will have to come to Madrid and win the election.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top