Madrid, 02/11

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madrid, 02/11

Post  Thossa on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Even when I did not comment the topics of the last few weeks, I followed what was written here. I want to thank Piero for the final step to organise an Extraordinary Congress for February in Madrid. Whatever the rest of the desaster BoD (Catania & Collins) are will writing, promise or declare - it is meaningless, because they already had produced so many faux pas - nobody is willing to trust them anymore. This goes for Laurent Garnier as well. It is a shame how quietly he shuffled himself out of responsibility.

Now we have a date, a place and we gonna use it - with or without the people, who still feel be part of the current "provisional" FISTF BoD.

Now we need concrete and clear options for new board members. I hope Olivier Pére and his team is still motivated for a comeback in a democratic elected new FISTF BoD. I would love to see him again in combination with Vincent Coppenolle working for FISTF. Vincent is maybe no longer interesed in to be president of FISTF, but hopefully he can bring himself in as Communication Director, to reorganise this very important part of FISTF.

Who can be candidate, too. Names please, gentlemen.
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Madrid, 02/11

Post  Subby1109 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:40 pm

I am of course ready again as Finance Director

Subby1109
Future winner
Future winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Communication is fine for me, depending who else is in the team of course...
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Bravo Vincent.

I told you since last year that maybe you are the best solution for communication director. (you know my opinion for you as president...)

We need 6 persons by 6 different countries. And those 6 persons MUST to use very good the English language (no like me).
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Admin wrote:Communication is fine for me, depending who else is in the team of course...

You can count on me of cause, Vincent.

Since November 2009 I am working perfectly together with Thomas Vulpes as webmaster for www.dstfb.de - always updated right in time etc.

I can not speak for Thomas, but probably he can be a good administrator for a new FISTF website.
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphigor on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:03 pm

www.dstfb.de is a very good site.

Belphigor
Challenger winner
Challenger winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Does anyone have any names from Italy and Spain? These will be very important. I have no idea who would be interested.

I think that no matter who is the marketing director, his team should include Piero. I would probably like to see Granados as a director, because I understand he is very calm and reasonable, but passionate. I don't know about his english and interest, though.

In Italy there are so many interesting names who could contribute. Many not as directors, but as part of commissions. But as a director? Galeazzi, Buzzi, Rodriguez are important names, but perhaps not interested (or speak english). Does anyone have an idea, who would be interested?

The communications department should maybe have someone from Italy working as a part of it. They have a press that is positive towards this game, and have many articles in various media. It would be good for FISTF.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Vulpes on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:13 am

Since Thossa wrote it. I would do with the Thossa FISTF website. It
would then go like this. Thossa writes and checks (for English) and I would
then put into the website
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:54 am

Thossa wrote:You can count on me of cause, Vincent.

Welcome back Thossa !
The idea behind the request for an EGM was to establish a board with new - but everywhere accepted - names. As new names are not experienced they should be supported by experienced ones. These new names seems to be necessary as some of the old names could maybe not be accepted by a majority of associations.

But in order to get managed the daily work of FISTF as the first main issue to be solved I start thinking of involving some of the old names. But that could only be for a transition period.

For a midterm I would like to see a board consisting of a fair share of Northern/Southern countries. We have to come back to a common language within FISTF. That means each and everybody has to understand the intention of a certain association. Therefore a share would be good.

I would like to see Italy, Belgium, Austria, England, Malta and Spain in a midterm board (after a transition phase).
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:57 am

I think it is not ok to discuss about directors without having the one, who should be at least considered when looking for a team, he has to lead. That's the president.
I don't think it is ok to discuss here in the forum about names.

Heinz

von K. wrote:Does anyone have any names from Italy and Spain? These will be very important. I have no idea who would be interested.

I think that no matter who is the marketing director, his team should include Piero. I would probably like to see Granados as a director, because I understand he is very calm and reasonable, but passionate. I don't know about his english and interest, though.

In Italy there are so many interesting names who could contribute. Many not as directors, but as part of commissions. But as a director? Galeazzi, Buzzi, Rodriguez are important names, but perhaps not interested (or speak english). Does anyone have an idea, who would be interested?

The communications department should maybe have someone from Italy working as a part of it. They have a press that is positive towards this game, and have many articles in various media. It would be good for FISTF.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:07 am

For Spain, the candidate president has to be Heinz Eder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:03 pm

pierocapponi wrote:For Spain, the candidate president has to be Heinz Eder.

It´s always a question of ambitions. In case of Heinz I am sceptical, but hey, maybe he will surprise me Very Happy

I am also curious, what Oli and his team wants to do. If they will comeback, they could present in Madrid the plan for the rest-season and the next season. That could be voted and fixed by the congress.

Nevertheless do not forget the possibility to elect a new BoD (ok, if you like with former BoDmembers) just as interim solution. Lets say for a period until September 2012 (WC) to repair what Catania and Co has destroyed.
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:49 pm

I don't quite understand. How can you have a president first in this situation with only a month to go? Shouldn't the president in this FISTF situation be able to work with everyone?

I never said the people mentioned could not be presidents. I just wanted to have some picture of possibly interested people, who have correct personality for this situation.

If I understand correctly it is a person vote place by place, so the name of the president shouldn't count when thinking of other directors.

Where can we discuss names, if not here? Why is it not ok? Maybe I understand if you explain the reason.

My thought was that maybe some interesting widely accepted names come up, and they can also be asked if they could help FISTF in this situation. For many, like Olivier in the Sports last autumn, the idea of being a candidate needs someone to ask for it (because lack of time, family and other interests can make it something not automatically interesting).

Heinz Eder wrote:I think it is not ok to discuss about directors without having the one, who should be at least considered when looking for a team, he has to lead. That's the president.

Heinz

von K. wrote:Does anyone have any names from Italy and Spain? These will be very important. I have no idea who would be interested.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:03 pm

I think it's more a matter of service. A Hinz likes to help.

Also remember that you said there must be a person by country.

It would be important to score some "basic principles"to find, if possible a solution that appeals to almost everyone.

It would also be important to listen to ideas and not just names.

Nobody knows, for example, wants to Olivier.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Von K;

The only person with the requirements of respect, experience, poise and dedication to service that can be supported by Practically everyone now is Heinz Eder.

And if the president is elected by the votes of all .... it would be a good start

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Piero,

are you sure, Catania wish to see elections in Madrid? Alan Collins not. At the moment it looks like, the chaos is perfect. Today Alan Collins declares he is no longer FISTF director, against a meeting in Madrid, will keep FISTF money safe and want the old BoD back in power now.

It´s all a bit a sort of Rock´n`Roll in a bad way of cause Razz
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Here are names mentioned who I'm quite sure about were not contacted before if they would like to do. You mention here names and others not, so if they are not willed you will look for other ones, who maybe feel like second choice then, because your first choice was not available, I hope I explained it right.
I didn't want to attack you with my post.
I know that we have a voting system which means post by post but exactly what we start here in that topic should be done inside the CoN. Of course time is very short, that's the reason why I was not happy about the EGM, because it means a lot of pressure to find people for different jobs in such a short time.

Generally I hope that who ever will be on the board will work together with everyone and try to involve as many people as possible in the work of FISTF.
The sports commission should be a must for any new sports director and the CoN should support a new president to make the needed changes in the statutes.

von K. wrote:I don't quite understand. How can you have a president first in this situation with only a month to go? Shouldn't the president in this FISTF situation be able to work with everyone?

I never said the people mentioned could not be presidents. I just wanted to have some picture of possibly interested people, who have correct personality for this situation.

If I understand correctly it is a person vote place by place, so the name of the president shouldn't count when thinking of other directors.

Where can we discuss names, if not here? Why is it not ok? Maybe I understand if you explain the reason.

My thought was that maybe some interesting widely accepted names come up, and they can also be asked if they could help FISTF in this situation. For many, like Olivier in the Sports last autumn, the idea of being a candidate needs someone to ask for it (because lack of time, family and other interests can make it something not automatically interesting).

Heinz Eder wrote:I think it is not ok to discuss about directors without having the one, who should be at least considered when looking for a team, he has to lead. That's the president.

Heinz

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Thossa that's not true.
Alan sent out a letter asking to decide for one of 3 possible options, only one of those options would be that the "old" board take the jobs back ad interim, because in alan's view the old board is still the valid one after the happenings in Greece.

Thossa wrote:Piero,

are you sure, Catania wish to see elections in Madrid? Alan Collins not. At the moment it looks like, the chaos is perfect. Today Alan Collins declares he is no longer FISTF director, against a meeting in Madrid, will keep FISTF money safe and want the old BoD back in power now.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:35 pm

To talk about ambitions in the current situation hopefully is a joke Shocked

Thossa wrote:
pierocapponi wrote:For Spain, the candidate president has to be Heinz Eder.

It´s always a question of ambitions. In case of Heinz I am sceptical, but hey, maybe he will surprise me Very Happy

I am also curious, what Oli and his team wants to do. If they will comeback, they could present in Madrid the plan for the rest-season and the next season. That could be voted and fixed by the congress.

Nevertheless do not forget the possibility to elect a new BoD (ok, if you like with former BoDmembers) just as interim solution. Lets say for a period until September 2012 (WC) to repair what Catania and Co has destroyed.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:41 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:Thossa that's not true.
Alan sent out a letter asking to decide for one of 3 possible options, only one of those options would be that the "old" board take the jobs back ad interim, because in alan's view the old board is still the valid one after the happenings in Greece.

Thossa wrote:Piero,

Yes, ok, to make it complete. The other two options in his view are: to hold elections in center Europe or via online.
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:17 pm

What Alan says has no legal basis.

Silvio wanted to make the congress to Malta. And I could have done there.
any rule states where we have to celebrate.

Madrid seemed more comfortable than Malta for everyone.

I am willing to change to another site (for my best ... I have to organize everything here), but I think we can do.

Heinz, I would like to know what you think of your possible candidacy for president. Besides the Spanish vote would also Italian.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Piero,
I have to take a few days to think about that, it is not easy for me to say "ok i do it, what should happen" it is a big responsibility. I didn't even consider to be member of a new board and now I should become president, that needs some time to think about it.
What I would prefer is a big majority of agreement, I wouldn't like to be candidate of some countries and the others don't agree.

pierocapponi wrote:What Alan says has no legal basis.

Silvio wanted to make the congress to Malta. And I could have done there.
any rule states where we have to celebrate.

Madrid seemed more comfortable than Malta for everyone.

I am willing to change to another site (for my best ... I have to organize everything here), but I think we can do.

Heinz, I would like to know what you think of your possible candidacy for president. Besides the Spanish vote would also Italian.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Janus_Gersie wrote:
I would like to see Italy, Belgium, Austria, England, Malta and Spain in a midterm board (after a transition phase).

Dear Janus
You know very well that i respect your opinion but for me the next BoD must select members by every corner of Europe.
The next BoD need experience to restart working FISTF as soon is possible. And the new BoD needs new ideas and persons who speaking English VERY WELL.

I think that a BoD with a member of Iberia (spain-potrugal-gibraltar :Horta ), a member by great britain ,a member by german laungage countries(germany-austria :lenz or tilgner), a member by atlantic and french speaking countries (france belgium holland : coppenolle), of course a member of Italy , a member by north scandinavian countries (vesa) and a last member by south and east Europe (greece,malta).

I think that Vesa (he speak many languages) and Coppenole will work together as secretary and communication director. I think Markus Tilgner or Chris Aggelinas can keep the sport department, and i also believe that Lenz and Drazinakis Horta Lauder Corsten Poppof and Mallia will be responsible persons in their job. I haven't clear opinion for Collins and rest Britain players, and for Italian persons too, so i cann't write names.

In Greece we have many problems to solve but we have at least 10 full active clubs and 150 active players. I think that FISTF need a person by Greece in BoD to help us and you to understand to stop the problems as soon is possible.

p.s i remember that the BoD had 6 members and a secretary. But i confused when i read again last night. I read for president and 4 vice-presidents and secretary. Can you explain me how many members elected in BoD?
Last BoD had 6 catania,koutroumanos, collins, defrancesco, garnier, capponi and tagliaferri as secretary.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Just to remind that FISTF is International and not European.

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:36 pm

panagios wrote:Just to remind that FISTF is International and not European.

With the risk of dropping names (sorry heinz What a Face ) I would definitely like to see Paul Eyes included in some way. Intelligent man, passionate, has excellent program for children and is from the biggest non-european TF country. He could work for non-european activity, as he knows what it means. And he definitely has a program to involve children, that FISTF could maybe use.

Again, I have no idea of his interest.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top