Request for EGM

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request for EGM

Post  Janus_Gersie on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Dear all,
since one minute it is official.
Eight countries requested for an EGM.

Aims of the EGM:
1. Election of a new BoD
2. Full financail report since January 2010

The countries are:
Belgium, Finnland, Portugal, Monaco, Austria, Germany, Netherlands and Spain.
Italy and Wales were informed in advance.

No further info at this stage of procedure possible.

Yours in sport
Janus Gersie
avatar
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 331
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Frankfurt area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  mikeburns on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Sleep

mikeburns
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Heinz Eder on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:21 am

Hopefully some people will understand now, how important it was to take a decision about the keepers in the con first before working intensive on a proposal for new statutes. cheers
Did we learn anything in the last year? I guess no, because otherwise the same things wouldn't repeat in the same circumstances.
All the best for the EGM.

mikeburns wrote: Sleep

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:57 am

Heinz Eder wrote:Hopefully some people will understand now, how important it was to take a decision about the keepers in the con first before working intensive on a proposal for new statutes. cheers
Did we learn anything in the last year? I guess no, because otherwise the same things wouldn't repeat in the same circumstances.
All the best for the EGM.

More important was the FISTF Council. This let the representatives of FISTF members talk each other in a more private way.
The decision about the goalkeeper was the first one only.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Heinz Eder on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:34 pm

i want to clearify that my post was sarcastic.
I can't understand why somebody spends time for goalkeepers, instead of statutes although knowing the problems in the past on this topic.
i hope at least the involved people know the reasons. we will have the same problems and discussions like we had in january and in september, after both discussions NOTHING happened, neither there was something changed by the new board nor by the con, BUT we have a final decision about keepers without involving the sports department and the sports commission.
GREAT. cheers jocolor
I'm really happy that the members of the con found a way to talk more private. Hopefully the representatives can already use the con keepers at the EGM and the elections.

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:Hopefully some people will understand now, how important it was to take a decision about the keepers in the con first before working intensive on a proposal for new statutes. cheers
Did we learn anything in the last year? I guess no, because otherwise the same things wouldn't repeat in the same circumstances.
All the best for the EGM.

More important was the FISTF Council. This let the representatives of FISTF members talk each other in a more private way.
The decision about the goalkeeper was the first one only.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:i want to clearify that my post was sarcastic.
I can't understand why somebody spends time for goalkeepers, instead of statutes although knowing the problems in the past on this topic.
i hope at least the involved people know the reasons. we will have the same problems and discussions like we had in january and in september, after both discussions NOTHING happened, neither there was something changed by the new board nor by the con, BUT we have a final decision about keepers without involving the sports department and the sports commission.
GREAT. cheers jocolor
I'm really happy that the members of the con found a way to talk more private. Hopefully the representatives can already use the con keepers at the EGM and the elections.


Sometimes, you make too difficult discussing with you about some issues.
It seems you are always against to those who reply to your posts.
I though we were at the same side.
I will not discuss with you internal information from the FISTF Council.
Nevertheless, in my humble opinion, the creation of the Council was very important, not particulary by the discussion issues like the goalkeeper or the statute of the FISTF members, but because it become easier to get closer to an unified group of nations who cares about our Sport future within FISTF and not to create a new TF International Association.
We will fight for getting FISTF back to all national associations and players.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  maxischn on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:25 pm

a CoN could and should also work even without new statutes, because it just could be accepted by the Bod, as an advice giver or something....

but when we have a dictator as president not even statutes could save the CoN


so the most important thing is to get rid of this bord led by a foolish dictator
avatar
maxischn
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Vienna

View user profile http://www.royal78.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  panagios on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Eder is right. Just dwell on it...

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:06 pm

The current statutes are good as long as people have good sense and don't always try to cheat...
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  panagios on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:17 pm

statutes are good as long as they do not allow anyone to cheat

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Heinz Eder on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:25 pm

If the CoN would spend its time with making better statutes for such a situation it maybe would be easier. The power of the CoN is that the statutes can't be influenced by the board, because the members vote about the statutes, so if the CoN would write statutes together the board wouldn't have a chance to refuse them.
Of course we are all sure that there won't happen things like before Rain now and of course there won't be any problems, come on let's be realistic, read the last circular, and then I wish you good luck to "solve" that problem with our current statutes.
Sorry, but new statutes could already be finished. Now we have new keepers without involving the sports department and the commission of sports department, but the old statutes!
What do you think would help more at an EGM?
Didn't anybody notice the problems in the past (november 2010-january 2011 or july 2011-september 2011)?

maxischn wrote:a CoN could and should also work even without new statutes, because it just could be accepted by the Bod, as an advice giver or something....

but when we have a dictator as president not even statutes could save the CoN


so the most important thing is to get rid of this bord led by a foolish dictator

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Heinz Eder on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:27 pm

thx, 100% correct.
our statutes are very far away from that in my view.

panagios wrote:statutes are good as long as they do not allow anyone to cheat

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:If the CoN would spend its time with making better statutes for such a situation it maybe would be easier. The power of the CoN is that the statutes can't be influenced by the board, because the members vote about the statutes, so if the CoN would write statutes together the board wouldn't have a chance to refuse them.
Of course we are all sure that there won't happen things like before Rain now and of course there won't be any problems, come on let's be realistic, read the last circular, and then I wish you good luck to "solve" that problem with our current statutes.
Sorry, but new statutes could already be finished. Now we have new keepers without involving the sports department and the commission of sports department, but the old statutes!
What do you think would help more at an EGM?
Didn't anybody notice the problems in the past (november 2010-january 2011 or july 2011-september 2011)?

I'm sorry, Heinz, but you are wrong.
There's no new goolkeeper yet.
Did you read any FISTF's Circular referencing that ?
All we know it the Council advised the BoD with a solution about a new goolkeeper.
That's diferent, I think.
You talk about the Sports Department Did you ever see anything about it in any FISTF Circular ? I'm afraid not.
For me this so called "Sports Department" with a lot of people does not officially exists for FISTF BoD.
By the contrary, there are several FISTF Circulars referencing the Council.
Maybe this is the right answer.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  kechris on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:26 pm

I cann't understand how the council can take decisions.
I think that the new keeper was proposal.
If BoD of FISTF announce this decision i will say my opinion. Until this time we must look for the new BoD no for the new keeper.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Heinz Eder on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:32 pm

maybe i express myself wrong.
the CoN didn't decide about a new keeper, the CoN proposed a new keeper, but as I said before the board doesn't have to respect the CoN's proposal, so it is maybe lost time the CoN spent on something like that.
In the end, the CoN spent time on that, instead of working on something, the board couldn't refuse, that's inefficient in my opinion. If the CoN wants to take such decisions too, they need to found the base for that first, and that is only possible, if they will agree on it to change the statutes in that direction.
You say you are afraid that the sports director isn't taken real from the other board members? As it seems the CoN doesn't take him for real too, if they send a proposal to the board for something like a keeper without involving the sports director and his commission.


Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:If the CoN would spend its time with making better statutes for such a situation it maybe would be easier. The power of the CoN is that the statutes can't be influenced by the board, because the members vote about the statutes, so if the CoN would write statutes together the board wouldn't have a chance to refuse them.
Of course we are all sure that there won't happen things like before Rain now and of course there won't be any problems, come on let's be realistic, read the last circular, and then I wish you good luck to "solve" that problem with our current statutes.
Sorry, but new statutes could already be finished. Now we have new keepers without involving the sports department and the commission of sports department, but the old statutes!
What do you think would help more at an EGM?
Didn't anybody notice the problems in the past (november 2010-january 2011 or july 2011-september 2011)?

I'm sorry, Heinz, but you are wrong.
There's no new goolkeeper yet.
Did you read any FISTF's Circular referencing that ?
All we know it the Council advised the BoD with a solution about a new goolkeeper.
That's diferent, I think.
You talk about the Sports Department Did you ever see anything about it in any FISTF Circular ? I'm afraid not.
For me this so called "Sports Department" with a lot of people does not officially exists for FISTF BoD.
By the contrary, there are several FISTF Circulars referencing the Council.
Maybe this is the right answer.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Heinz,
Now I fully agree with you except this was not lost time we spent in the CoN. In proper time you will agree with me too.


Last edited by Luis Filipe Horta on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Heinz Eder on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:53 pm

actually it doesn't make the impression.
The goalkeeper isn't accepted as it seems, additionally it should go back to the start anyway and it should be handled like von K proposed.
on the other side we don't have any proposal for new statutes too, but another call for an EGM.

I hope you are right, and I have to agree with you in proper time, actually you must understand people who don't agree, because the information out of the CoN is very poor too.

Heinz

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
Heinz,
Now I fully agree with you except this was not lost the time we spent in the CoN. In proper time you will agree with me too.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:04 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:actually it doesn't make the impression.
The goalkeeper isn't accepted as it seems, additionally it should go back to the start anyway and it should be handled like von K proposed.
on the other side we don't have any proposal for new statutes too, but another call for an EGM.

I hope you are right, and I have to agree with you in proper time, actually you must understand people who don't agree, because the information out of the CoN is very poor too.

Heinz


Be pacient, my friend.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  von K. on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:01 pm

I have to agree with Heinz. Very well thought things you wrote about the possibilities of the BoD to refuse the goalie but not the statutes.

The priorities of CoN also need to be questioned, especially regarding the reason to create it. After being created the CoN has made 1 proposal in 10 weeks! If it was the statutes, I would understand, but the goalie... It should really concentrate on the important matters it was created for, and let others worry about the matters that are their job.

Vincent, the statutes have problems. How big they are is up for debate. In this situation thinking the statutes would work without cheating is not realism. It's a disgusting fact.

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
For me this so called "Sports Department" with a lot of people does not officially exists for FISTF BoD.
By the contrary, there are several FISTF Circulars referencing the Council.
Maybe this is the right answer.

Excuse me, Luis. Now you're talking about something you don't know about. Don't you see that the CoN for Catania was only a way to buy time? The Sports Department has no power over the BoD so it doesn't need to be kept happy. The CoN just thinks it has any power over the BoD.

The Sports Commission is a tool of Sports Director, because he doesn't think he can make everything perfect without collaboration of a development and feedback team. He also likes democracy and opinions even if they are different from his own. The Sports Department is in direct contact with Catania about every week through the Sports Director. It has received more than one assignments from Catania, and it has also given its opinion on some others.

The problem is that the BoD doesn't really accept the decisions and proposals of the Sports Director, if they don't match the BoD's ideas (nothing different from the CoN). That's why almost none of them have been officialised. That's the price we pay for expressing a well thought of and minutely prepared proposal based on solid arguments (I challenge you to question the proposals of the SD, it will take some very good arguments I can tell you that). It would be easier to follow Catania's wishes to get to the "news".

The SD has also taken a stance on some of the greek matters (concerning sports matters), and expressed them to the BoD. Maybe this is the answer...

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:12 pm

von K. wrote:
Excuse me, Luis. Now you're talking about something you don't know about. Don't you see that the CoN for Catania was only a way to buy time? The Sports Department has no power over the BoD so it doesn't need to be kept happy. The CoN just thinks it has any power over the BoD.
I agree with you, but the CoN has more power than you though.

von K. wrote:
The Sports Commission is a tool of Sports Director, because he doesn't think he can make everything perfect without collaboration of a development and feedback team. He also likes democracy and opinions even if they are different from his own. The Sports Department is in direct contact with Catania about every week through the Sports Director. It has received more than one assignments from Catania, and it has also given its opinion on some others.
The problem is that the BoD doesn't really accept the decisions and proposals of the Sports Director, if they don't match the BoD's ideas (nothing different from the CoN). That's why almost none of them have been officialised. That's the price we pay for expressing a well thought of and minutely prepared proposal based on solid arguments (I challenge you to question the proposals of the SD, it will take some very good arguments I can tell you that). It would be easier to follow Catania's wishes to get to the "news".
In this conditions, "your" Sports Comission is a mirage only.
You all should resign for the good of our sport, because you are supporting a fake situation.

von K. wrote:
The SD has also taken a stance on some of the greek matters (concerning sports matters), and expressed them to the BoD. Maybe this is the answer...
About greek matters, let the greek courts decide.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  von K. on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:22 am

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
I agree with you, but the CoN has more power than you though.

And it should have, in the final decisions of bigger things. But Heinz is right that a statutes decision by the Council has more power than this goalkeeper decision, because the Council is the lightweight version of an EGM (representing Nations). But the Council is not a lightweight version of the Sports Director, and this is the mistake I have wanted to point out, as well as Heinz.

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
In this conditions, "your" Sports Comission is a mirage only.

In some way yes, but the Council is nothing more, as the BoD has not officialised your proposal either, and it has no legal support in the statutes, as on the oppposite, the Sports Director has. This is why the statutes are also so important, to legalize the Council.

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:You all should resign for the good of our sport, because you are supporting a fake situation.

If Olivier Pere decides to resign (not impossible), then the others will do the same, of course. The group supports Olivier as a Sports Director, and the leader of the Commission.

We are not supporting a fake situation. We are supporting the sport. The Director and the Commission is not working for the board, as I have explained, but inspite of it. We do our work as well as we can. Without us (Olivier) there would be no Sports Director, and things would be even worse. We have at least put the brakes on some of the idiotism in sporting matters.

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
von K. wrote:
The SD has also taken a stance on some of the greek matters (concerning sports matters), and expressed them to the BoD. Maybe this is the answer...
About greek matters, let the greek courts decide.

I don't mean that, I mean the sporting matters of FISTF. The court doesn't decide about the illegally arranged GP's, Majors given without good reasons and players forbidden from FISTF competitions without valid reasons.

This is something the Council should also have talked about before the goalkeeper. It distorts the ranking and the whole competition system, and the BoD allows it to happen (despite the protesting voice of the SD).

This is exactly why the Council was created, to stop the circus of the current BoD (as we couldn't have the elections, which would have stopped it).

The Sports Department can't stop that, but we can make a good proposal on the goalkeeper. The Council should stop that, but instead concentrates on the goalkeeper. That's the point.

By the way, I also don't see how the Council can support the World Cup decision for Athens, when the application is by a national board that has been found illegal (until the second degree of justice)? Nothing against Greece having a World Cup, but it really can't be made like this (the whole process of under a month to prepare a bid in the summer), and accepted.

I hope these things about the decision-making pyramid will be clarified before or after the EGM. I see the need for the Council as the main preparer of subjects regarding FISTF as a federation, the final decider of big decisions (like the goalie), and with a right to veto decisions of the board. I also see the need for a Sports Department as it is now, with the right to make proposals on all sports matters (like the goalie).

I think it's disrespectful (not deliberately) by the Council towards the Sports Department and especially the Sports Director to make a proposal about a sporting matter without asking him to do it, or even consulting him. If he is not trusted by the Council here, why should he continue. And we all know how well Olivier can do his work.

It's nothing personal, Luis, or anybody else. I just see a papertiger that so far has avoided the real and difficult issues on its agenda, and instead treads on the toes of others (and not the board).

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:37 am

I'm tired to read all this talk about the goalkeeper.
It seems this is the only thing it matters now.
It seems there are a lot of personal and comercial interests about this issue, and this is what is killing our sport.
The CoN made a very professional and technical advice to FISTF BoD about the goalkeeper without any comercial or personal interests on it.
This was what FISTF BoD asked for the CoN.
Now it's up to FISTF BoD to take the final decision.
About the Sports Director, he is not an elected FISTF director also.
How much directors remain from those who were elected last January ?
Let's go to new elections and replace the legallity at FISTF.
This is the right path.

Also, it seems you are not well informed about the CoN but I will not discuss this here.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  von K. on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:55 pm

I'm also very tired of reading these posts, that say that someone is tired of discussing something or reading questions. I'm tired of not having anymore answers than the BoD gives. There are valid and solidly argumentated questions about the work of CoN, the decision-making of FISTF and, yes, the goalkeeper.

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:I'm tired to read all this talk about the goalkeeper.

It's not just about the goalkeeper. It's about the decision-making inside FISTF, as I have pointed out many times. The goalkeeper is an example.

It's about the goalkeepers, because for some obscure reason this was a priority for the Council before statutes and real problems in FISTF.

From the Handbook (latest)

Art. 17
The Sports Department
Its responsibilities are:
a) The management of all sports activities; and
b) The management and administration of the sports regulations.


Why was this ignored?

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:It seems there are a lot of personal and comercial interests about this issue, and this is what is killing our sport.

This issue is not killing our game. And at least I have no interests like that, at all. I just want to see things done properly.

Please tell me what do you think are my personal and commercial interests, as you seem to know them. This criticism would probably kill my possibilities to be a member of the BoD (which is not my aim, anyway), and I have no commercial interests, whatsoever. So please, explain.

I would also appreciate it if questions were answered as questions. Without the possible conspiracy theory reasons behind the questions. Who is the person asking or what is his background doesn't make a difference to the questions.

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:The CoN made a very professional and technical advice to FISTF BoD about the goalkeeper without any comercial or personal interests on it.

Please, don't use the word professional when speaking of FISTF. None of it is professional or even semi-professional. Please, explain to me how the Council with some members with very limited time to use can make a very professional proposal.

Also it's far from professional that none of the COuncil members have answered any of the numerous questions and criticism about this decision. Why don't you answer those, and then we can better accept this as a professional decision, that has taken all these things into account.

There was a commercial interest for FISTF, and how can you say there are no interests inside the CoN, when you are so sure there are interests within the critics. It's vicious innuendo based on nothing.

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:This was what FISTF BoD asked for the CoN.

Why was it asked from the CoN, which was not created for this work at all?

Is the CoN really the secretary of BoD, and does the work of the Sports Department and the BoD for them? Daily communication work next, perhaps?

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:Now it's up to FISTF BoD to take the final decision.

Why? The Council was supposed to be the organ that approves the decisions of the BoD, not vice versa.

And how can you let an illegal provisional board make the final decision? The Rain elections were cancelled illegally by the same board you give the power in this issue.

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:About the Sports Director, he is not an elected FISTF director also.

None of them are. Read the last sentence above.

The BoD asked him to be the Sports Director. I'm not sure, but I think it's a possible way to act, when a person of the Board resigns mid-term.

Maybe the CoN could vote if he can have the full power to be the Sports Director. If the CoN doesn't accept him, maybe you should tell him, and not write things like this.

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:Let's go to new elections and replace the legallity at FISTF.

Maybe the CoN, which is not legally existing according to the statutes, should write a proposal for the new and better statutes before that. For that work there is no need to be legal, because a statute proposal that is agreed by the CoN, will anyway pass through in the EGM vote.

Then we maybe could have legality at FISTF. Please, do your real work.

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:Also, it seems you are not well informed about the CoN but I will not discuss this here.

No need to explain this, then? I don't know where I am so misguided, so it would be nice to know.

I do know for what the Council was created. It seems to me that you don't.

The only thing I see from the Council is this goalie decision. So what should I know? Perhaps you could tell us all?

Time to answer the questions about the lack of work or decisions on subjects that were supposed to be the CoN's field. And time to answer the questions and criticism on the 'keeper decision, too. And please answer with real answers, not just by saying it was professional, or that it's perfect because there are people from many countries involved.

You know how I criticised the Catania board. So you know how I criticise in general. I criticise decisions and actions with solid arguments (which can be wrong, of course) and valid questions. I don't make exceptions based on people. I'm impartial in that. I'm seeking for improvement on the whole FISTF, that's my personal interest.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Van K.,
You need a lot of good information but not from me.
I have no more answers for you other than I've already post.
If you need answers and you have none from the FISTF BoD, what do you do ?
You are still working for the FISTF BoD and refuse to support new elections.
If you think this is the path. I don't.
I'm afraid we are in oposite sides now.
I'm sorry but our discussion about this issue ends here.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:49 am

jesus, I never could imagine that somebody from scandinavia could have such a temper Like a Star @ heaven
I fully can understand your frustration.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for EGM

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum