2011 change from Roma to Palermo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2011 change from Roma to Palermo

Post  von K. on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:16 am

Can anyone tell me if the application for the WC was originally for Roma or for Italy in general?

I didn't get an answer in the italian forum for this.

When asking about the change before I was told (by De Francesco) that it is a matter of Italian federation, not FISTF.

Is it so, that a country can make an application with any date and city they think is best, and then change it to anything they like.

How is it possible that this happens?

I would only understand it if there was a problem with the original place, but then it would have to be opened again for everyone to make an application (and yes, I know there was the bogus application thing in June, the way of the house now).

The reason I'm again interested is that in Italy the change is again a "hot potato". This was because in Europa League a notable nation's players had informed the romans that their country probably wont participate in Palermo.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011 change from Roma to Palermo

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:20 am

It was Rome that made a candidature file, sent it to FISCT and FISCT sent the same file to FISTF.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:37 am

Point 1:
The former BoD decided to held the World Cup 2010 in Rain but not against Rome/ Fiumicino. We gave them the priority right for the World Cup 2011.

Point 2:
Actually FISTF is only able to give World Cups to associations, not to private persons (just 2007 was exception because of diffent reasons).

Point 3:
If FISCT changed it from Rome to Palermo, I hope it is a decision in agreement with the Rome organizers, otherwise they can send a protest to the FISTF-BoD in this case.

...but to me it looks like, Rome have become the Europa league as compensation for the lost of the World Cup. So far, so good... actually.
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:43 am

To organize the Europa League is far much easier than to organize a WC, the champions League or even a Satellite...
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Europa league and champion league are very easy to organise tournaments but people want the perfect.
I can understand that G.P. with individual in many categories and team event without closed number of participations like Europa cups it is many times more difficult .
But in Europa cup i want programm in paper monitors with scores and points i want PERFECT TABLES and i want everything. Europa cups must be the more glamorus tournaments.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Ok.

But shouldn't this be changed? In fact I would prefer the World Cup decision to be made by the Congress or at least the Council.

The problem is that the country can promise anything and get the games. And then they can change it to a place with far bigger travelling costs, far worse marketing possibilities etc.

This is not about just Palermo. It's a general question.

It would be unthinkable for FIFA to give the World Cup to England because of Wembley, Old Trafford etc, and then England would have the possibility to change the venues to small cities and stadiums.

What if Denmark had changed Odense to Nuuk (capital of Greenland)?

In the future the application has to be for the venue and the city. Otherwise there is no use for the application at all.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:29 pm

All those things have been done in Mattersburg.
They had screens in the hall and near the buffet. The Final tables were surrounded by a big frame with a single camera for each of the 4 tables, the matches of those tables you could see live on the big screens.
unfortunately they did all the work for only 16 teams from 7 countries, instead of 24 teams from 10 countries. Before the event started every club got a printed program, they even booked the place where each team could leave its figures and other things.

kechris wrote:Europa league and champion league are very easy to organise tournaments but people want the perfect.
I can understand that G.P. with individual in many categories and team event without closed number of participations like Europa cups it is many times more difficult .
But in Europa cup i want programm in paper monitors with scores and points i want PERFECT TABLES and i want everything. Europa cups must be the more glamorus tournaments.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Well, of course, you are right, Vesa.
And something is really infuriating: Still in the offical FISTF-calendar on www.info.info Rome is CONFIRMED for 2011, July 22-24.

von K. wrote:Ok.

But shouldn't this be changed? In fact I would prefer the World Cup decision to be made by the Congress or at least the Council.

The problem is that the country can promise anything and get the games. And then they can change it to a place with far bigger travelling costs, far worse marketing possibilities etc.

This is not about just Palermo. It's a general question.

It would be unthinkable for FIFA to give the World Cup to England because of Wembley, Old Trafford etc, and then England would have the possibility to change the venues to small cities and stadiums.

What if Denmark had changed Odense to Nuuk (capital of Greenland)?

In the future the application has to be for the venue and the city. Otherwise there is no use for the application at all.
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:All those things have been done in Mattersburg.

Υες i informed this Heinz. I hear that this Europa cup was FANTASTIC PERFECT.
Mattersburg team and Robert did big effort for this tournament. Congratulations.

what a pity fo me who i cann't participate in this fiesta.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:58 pm

kechris wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:All those things have been done in Mattersburg.

Υες i informed this Heinz. I hear that this Europa cup was FANTASTIC PERFECT.
Mattersburg team and Robert did big effort for this tournament. Congratulations.

what a pity fo me who i cann't participate in this fiesta.

To me it looks like you are in the wrong topic What a Face
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:58 am

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:It's unbelievable. in the last days, every single issue in this forum has always a discussion between the same two persons.
I sugest to those persons, if you want to discuss with each other it's better sending personal emails or private messages and not upset all other people in this board with personal fights.
We all do not need to read your personal discussions.

Please Heinz if you cann't respect me with your fool comments and Emoticons please respect the other members of this forum.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:57 am

Of course I will respect Luis words, I'm curious to see how long you manage it to respect them.
I don't have a problem to discuss with you, but I'm not ready to accept your sarcastic way to blame me only because I was part of the board which banned you and didn't do the job of sports director because of that ban for your total satisfaction.
Before writing why I didn't do things when I was sports director you shouldn't comment my ideas and thoughts here on the forum. Or you can start a constructive discussion with me, then we won't have any problem.
that's all I have to say about Luis post, of course I also agree on it that it is not nice for the users for sure, and I want to say sorry for that.
I will try my best to stop that, as written before I hope both involved people will try that.

kechris wrote:
Luis Filipe Horta wrote:It's unbelievable. in the last days, every single issue in this forum has always a discussion between the same two persons.
I sugest to those persons, if you want to discuss with each other it's better sending personal emails or private messages and not upset all other people in this board with personal fights.
We all do not need to read your personal discussions.

Please Heinz if you cann't respect me with your fool comments and Emoticons please respect the other members of this forum.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:20 pm

My last comment was not sarcastic for you Υες i informed this Heinz. I hear that this Europa cup was FANTASTIC PERFECT. Mattersburg team and Robert did big effort for this tournament. Congratulations. but your answer was sarcastic for me To me it looks like you are in the wrong topic What a Face

I promised no personal dialogue so i will "keep" my promise.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeburns on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:19 pm

kechris wrote:My last comment was not sarcastic for you Υες i informed this Heinz. I hear that this Europa cup was FANTASTIC PERFECT. Mattersburg team and Robert did big effort for this tournament. Congratulations. but your answer was sarcastic for me To me it looks like you are in the wrong topic What a Face

You dont keep any promises. Every time you say "this is my last post" you then make another post about 5 minutes later!

mikeburns
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:23 pm

mikeburns wrote:
kechris wrote:My last comment was not sarcastic for you Υες i informed this Heinz. I hear that this Europa cup was FANTASTIC PERFECT. Mattersburg team and Robert did big effort for this tournament. Congratulations. but your answer was sarcastic for me To me it looks like you are in the wrong topic What a Face

You dont keep any promises. Every time you say "this is my last post" you then make another post about 5 minutes later!

Please, Mr. Burns,

Just a single constructive post from you.
Thank you.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeburns on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
mikeburns wrote:

Please, Mr. Burns,

Just a single constructive post from you.
Thank you.

Luis,

its hard to be constructive because no-one ever took any note of anything that was said in the past and thats why we're in this situation now. The current board has continued this trend and doesn't listen either.

I'm effectively an outsider now looking in on a complete disaster area of a governing body.

FISTF needs to be dissolved and a completely new organisation set up, with proper rules.

Less tournaments.
More emphasis on countries growing their own circuits.
Proper people in charge.

On this forum we have about 5 guys going over the same old topics! Its funny but also very sad and pointless.

mikeburns
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Kostas, it was Thossa, not Heinz, who wrote that you (both you and Heinz) are in the wrong topic.

And yes, more discussion about the subjects. It's not important who writes, it's important what is written.

mikeburns wrote:On this forum we have about 5 guys going over the same old topics! Its funny but also very sad and pointless.

You're wrong. It's not sad and pointless to have a meaning in your life...

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:03 pm

mikeburns wrote:
Luis,

its hard to be constructive because no-one ever took any note of anything that was said in the past and thats why we're in this situation now. The current board has continued this trend and doesn't listen either.

I'm effectively an outsider now looking in on a complete disaster area of a governing body.

FISTF needs to be dissolved and a completely new organisation set up, with proper rules.

Less tournaments.
More emphasis on countries growing their own circuits.
Proper people in charge.

On this forum we have about 5 guys going over the same old topics! Its funny but also very sad and pointless.

Dear Mr. Burns,

I give back to you all you have written.
I visited the SSTFA website and I noticed that the website is not updated in the last 18 months at least.
Also, I read that you are the SSTFA President.
With this information, I would like to ask you what have you done for the scotish table football in the last 2 years ? Please tell us, because we can't find any information about it.
By other side, as Scotland is a FISTF Member I wonder why there are no representative in the FISTF Council from Scotland ?
We need a strong FISTF with all countries and Scotland and United States must join to us. Together we will be able to change our sport.
Do you want to help us ? I would like it very much.

Kind Regards

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:48 pm

mikeburns wrote:FISTF needs to be dissolved and a completely new organisation set up, with proper rules.
Maybe... as long as it's not with the same people to organize things...
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:11 pm

von K. wrote:Kostas, it was Thossa, not Heinz, who wrote that you (both you and Heinz) are in the wrong topic.

Sorry but i confused with so many quotes. Sorry Thossa Sorry Heinz.

Mr Burns i didn't ever say for my last post. I said to stop personal dialogue. And because i am man when i am doing a wrong i accept as soon as is possible and i apologie for my mistakes.

I cann't understand why you attack to persons in this forum. You wrote last week that you and scottish association didn't interest for Fistf and you will leave as member.
When you play last time in international tournament? When your club? when your national team?
Are we responsible for this situation in Scotland? So why you are nervous with us?
Last week you had problem with a funny video in youtube. If you want help or discussion for something you can ask it. But no with attack to everyone who make efforts to solve his problems and he try to help FISTF.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top