www.dstfb.de
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the way to do it

Post  panagios on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:53 pm

I was refering to the game itself, the world-wide participation etc.

I know you have a top quality site, but this is besides the point I was trying to make

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:21 pm

They already had 5 paid employees in 2007.
additionally the game is much easier than our game, so it is easy to place in many pubs such tables and people play.
If you do the same with a subbuteo table, it won't be the same success I fear.

panagios wrote:I was refering to the game itself, the world-wide participation etc.

I know you have a top quality site, but this is besides the point I was trying to make

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:26 pm

I think that deep down , promotion is the job of producers of material. What is the incentive I have to increase the number of my opponents? I will end up spending much more time in every tournament, I will increase the competition I will face. The producer is the only one with the real (monetary) incentive to promote a game.

of course, this is just my humble opinion

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Seen on the website:
3 new ITSF Members in Africa
Oct. 28, 2010 - Welcome to Ghana, Central Afr. Rep. and Zimbabwe!
I wonder who is going to ask the ITSF if these nations have the right to vote Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:38 pm

additionally the game is much easier than our game,

yes is easier but no so realistic like subbuteo.
but in past we took wrong decisions. Big keepers are no realistic.
The big ball is not realistic. The big table 150x100 are not comfortable in houses.
If we keep the small keepers, the small balls and we create smaller goalpost (more realistic) and smaller pitch (90x60 like astrobase 7x7) we can see subbuteo in all houses.

I gave to my son schoolmates for present in your parties a box "total soccer". The boys were very happy but the pitch was very big for their room and their parents didn't want to buy a so big table because they haven't place to leave it after the game. So these boys cann't play table soccer.

In my house i have an astrobase pitch 7x7 and i can use everyday or for training or for games with my son. My wife had problem with the big table in past but now she stop her comments for the small table.
The changing of dimensions of pitces are more cheap than a set of bases. The same for the goalpost. They are cheaper than two metal toccer keepers. The simple REALISTIC subbuteo KEEPERS are very cheap.
One more time. The persons interested only for their chairs and didn't stop the producers when they create francestein keepers.
The solutions are simple. The decisions are difficult.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Some keepers looks not only like Frankenstein, more than a combination of Frankenstein and Bibendum of Michelin Razz

Solutions are decisions, simple is difficult lol!
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:53 pm

And you will use 11 figures ont a smaller pitch? Shocked

We can't compare to foosball. Some people play foosball because it's easy and funny, not because it's "football on a table".
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:00 pm

You are right that we need smaller dimensions for the private use, but FISTF doesn't produce, there are other people you must send your complaints.
As you already said pitches in smaller dimensions are available, so I don't see the problem? If the producers decide to sell their product with normal sized pitches you hopefully don't blame FISTF for that decision, or do you want to play tournaments and championships on 7x7 pitches too? Hopefully not!
The goalkeepers are a real problem that's right. The old board had the problem that some people were in favour of making a tool to control keepers, others were in favour of it to produce one single keeper. I can't follow your combination what it has to do with the position in the FISTF board.
The difference is that most people discuss (maybe sometimes a bit too long), you only want to dictate, on your own it works, if you have to work together with 5 or 6 people you will see very fast that it isn't that easy.
If somebody doesn't agree with you, you send him away, so you always have people around you who only agree with you.

kechris wrote:additionally the game is much easier than our game,

yes is easier but no so realistic like subbuteo.
but in past we took wrong decisions. Big keepers are no realistic.
The big ball is not realistic. The big table 150x100 are not comfortable in houses.
If we keep the small keepers, the small balls and we create smaller goalpost (more realistic) and smaller pitch (90x60 like astrobase 7x7) we can see subbuteo in all houses.

I gave to my son schoolmates for present in your parties a box "total soccer". The boys were very happy but the pitch was very big for their room and their parents didn't want to buy a so big table because they haven't place to leave it after the game. So these boys cann't play table soccer.

In my house i have an astrobase pitch 7x7 and i can use everyday or for training or for games with my son. My wife had problem with the big table in past but now she stop her comments for the small table.
The changing of dimensions of pitces are more cheap than a set of bases. The same for the goalpost. They are cheaper than two metal toccer keepers. The simple REALISTIC subbuteo KEEPERS are very cheap.
One more time. The persons interested only for their chairs and didn't stop the producers when they create francestein keepers.
The solutions are simple. The decisions are difficult.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:04 pm

Yes Vincent.
Because a line with 8 defenders in shoot area and empty the middle of the pitch is not very nice in the eyes of people who watching for first time table soccer.
Yes i want people to play table soccer because is easy and funny like the other table soccer like pro.evolution.
Have you a better idea?
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:08 pm

you only want to dictate,

Are you drunk? Did you call me dictator?
You were sport director, you ban me without ask my apologie without ask the opinion of disciplinary council and now you call me dicrtator because i protect my opinion?!!!!!!
So for you if a person have different opinion than your he is dictator!!! We must accept Heinz opinion. We must stop thinking.
Congratulations.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:13 pm

dictate doesn't mean you are a dictator. Why are you getting politically now?
I respect other opinions, you are the one who comes for some years with the same ideas, you didn't take even one feedback into consideration, otherwise you would change your opinions and modify them with the good ideas of other people (you don't need to take mine).
As it seems for you nobody else has good ideas.

kechris wrote:you only want to dictate,

Are you drunk? Did you call me dictator?
You were sport director, you ban me without ask my apologie without ask the opinion of disciplinary council and now you call me dicrtator because i protect my opinion?!!!!!!
So for you if a person have different opinion than your he is dictator!!! We must accept Heinz opinion. We must stop thinking.
Congratulations.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:51 pm

To make the game more popular and easy to start doesn't mean the "official" game has to change radically.

Look at snooker. How many people can have that at home, or even at a small billiard hall it takes lot of space. And is it easy?

Just create "introduction rules" that are more suitable for smaller places and maybe bars. They should be more "footy like" (as Panagios once wrote), because the real potential is in the link with football. Also these rules have to made so that it doesn't take weeks to learn to play, and even children can learn them without adults.

The official game is the next step for those who get hooked to the game.

How many people start with official rules of snooker?

Just an idea.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: