offside rule

View previous topic View next topic Go down

offside rule

Post  bruno_valente on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:32 pm

I need help in the offside rule...
Here is the situation: i am the attacking player and i have 5 players offside. I do the 1st tick (the defender does the block move), i do the 2nd tick (the defender does the block move) and i do the 3rd tick (the defender does the block move).

My question is when can i do the ticks for the players number 4 and 5?

- do i have to touch the ball with another attacking figure (not the 3 first players that were offside) and then i can make another 3 ticks?

or

- i just can take the players 4 and 5 from offside, after i lose possession of the ball, and then regained it again?

Thanks. Bruno

bruno_valente
Future winner
Future winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: offside rule

Post  kechris on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:13 pm

- i just can take the players 4 and 5 from offside, after i lose possession of the ball, and then regained it again?

this is the correct way. Regain the ball after your throw in and your corner or the ball touch to opponent's keeper before touch again your figure. If the ball touch to opponent's figure but touch again your figure without your opponent do a flick then in this occasion you haven't regain the ball for extra 3 on-side flicks.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Hodds on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:34 am

If you are smart, you will try and create positions where 2 of your offside players can play for the ball. Then you only have 3 players left offside so no problem, and you don't need to lose possession. Cool

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Martin Hodds wrote:If you are smart, you will try and create positions where 2 of your offside players can play for the ball. Then you only have 3 players left offside so no problem, and you don't need to lose possession. Cool

Yes. Forcing a throw-in and then taking one offside figure to take it and make a positional flick with the other is also quite easy solution.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:32 pm

or you try playing faster to get a free-kick if the defender does a mistake.

von K. wrote:
Martin Hodds wrote:If you are smart, you will try and create positions where 2 of your offside players can play for the ball. Then you only have 3 players left offside so no problem, and you don't need to lose possession. Cool

Yes. Forcing a throw-in and then taking one offside figure to take it and make a positional flick with the other is also quite easy solution.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top