World Masters in Malta

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE UN TOUCHABLE SALVJU & TINU SAPINU.

Post  joseph_m_debono on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:53 pm

This is my first time on this web site, But I`m realy unhappy with what is happening in our beloved game of Table Football. Without mentioning any names we all know the real GENTLEMEN in the game. We have a More then a kilo man as a governor . I thing that only a round table uses when a committee is on. And you know why ? Because he only treat well the friends of friends. But mind you, He`s got nice words too to make you think that he is SAN GORG PRECA (The Saint) U hallina Salv & Compy. As A Title I`m going to use " THE FIRST MAN FOR GIVING FINES AND SUSPEND WHO HE THINGS HE IS ON HIS TRACK" But we all know how dictators ended up. We will wait and see. From this page I`l recommend all lovers of Subbuteo to keep a close eye for the future of our game. We all spend money to improve our hobby. I`m going to ask all Subbuteo fans. Do you think at the moment the Fistf money is spent well or not ? If you are happy as it is now, Say YES , If you are not , Say No. Easy is it ??????????
joseph m.debono
Malta.

joseph_m_debono
Future winner
Future winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Masters in Malta

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:25 pm

joseph_m_debono wrote:This is my first time on this web site, But I`m realy unhappy with what is happening in our beloved game of Table Football. Without mentioning any names we all know the real GENTLEMEN in the game. We have a More then a kilo man as a governor . I thing that only a round table uses when a committee is on. And you know why ? Because he only treat well the friends of friends. But mind you, He`s got nice words too to make you think that he is SAN GORG PRECA (The Saint) U hallina Salv & Compy. As A Title I`m going to use " THE FIRST MAN FOR GIVING FINES AND SUSPEND WHO HE THINGS HE IS ON HIS TRACK" But we all know how dictators ended up. We will wait and see. From this page I`l recommend all lovers of Subbuteo to keep a close eye for the future of our game. We all spend money to improve our hobby. I`m going to ask all Subbuteo fans. Do you think at the moment the Fistf money is spent well or not ? If you are happy as it is now, Say YES , If you are not , Say No. Easy is it ??????????
joseph m.debono
Malta.

This means you do not support Silvio Catania, as FISTF president ?

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:42 am

Sounds like that to me Razz

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
joseph_m_debono wrote:This is my first time on this web site, But I`m realy unhappy with what is happening in our beloved game of Table Football. Without mentioning any names we all know the real GENTLEMEN in the game. We have a More then a kilo man as a governor . I thing that only a round table uses when a committee is on. And you know why ? Because he only treat well the friends of friends. But mind you, He`s got nice words too to make you think that he is SAN GORG PRECA (The Saint) U hallina Salv & Compy. As A Title I`m going to use " THE FIRST MAN FOR GIVING FINES AND SUSPEND WHO HE THINGS HE IS ON HIS TRACK" But we all know how dictators ended up. We will wait and see. From this page I`l recommend all lovers of Subbuteo to keep a close eye for the future of our game. We all spend money to improve our hobby. I`m going to ask all Subbuteo fans. Do you think at the moment the Fistf money is spent well or not ? If you are happy as it is now, Say YES , If you are not , Say No. Easy is it ??????????
joseph m.debono
Malta.

This means you do not support Silvio Catania, as FISTF president ?

Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  wrkl on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Any more info on this?

wrkl
International Open Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:21 pm

wrkl wrote:Any more info on this?

No information at the FISTF website but a lot of news at the MTFSA website.
There are no time for everything Laughing

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:04 pm

It seems that not even close to all the invited players are going, as expected. Some, like Verhagen, going to the Berlin GP. So Jose Ros (and maybe others?) has been drafted in, too.

The tournament's late invitations (less than a month in advance), and thus poor organisation, have been criticised by for example Daniele Bertelli.

Info taken from the italian forum.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:12 pm

I didn't see Daniele's post but I heard Nastasi, De Francesco, Flores, Giulianini (?) are going. José Ros's presence is amazing as Catania previously said only the former champions of the OPEN and VETERANS category would qualify...
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Of course some players are going.

Link to Bertelli's message, which is a response to Paolo Cuccu's criticism of inviting also Ros against the original plan:

http://www.subbuteoforum.it/public/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=16095&view=findpost&p=253977

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:44 am

Admin wrote:I didn't see Daniele's post but I heard Nastasi, De Francesco, Flores, Giulianini (?) are going. José Ros's presence is amazing as Catania previously said only the former champions of the OPEN and VETERANS category would qualify...

Due the lack of Open and Veterans players that accepted the invitation, Silvio decided to invite the former U19 champions too.
You will find all information at the MSTFA website.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:51 am

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:Due the lack of Open and Veterans players that accepted the invitation, Silvio decided to invite the former U19 champions too.
You will find all information at the MSTFA website.

Silvio is the Sports Director I guess Neutral
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:25 am

Thossa wrote:
Silvio is the Sports Director I guess Neutral

No, he is the General Secretary.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:26 pm

I didn't realize Sub_zero is Daniele Bertelli :-)

Well, FISTF has become the feraration of "if you are my friend you canget everything you want". What a pity...

The dscussion about goalkeepers is also full of questions, too... Sad
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Admin wrote:
The dscussion about goalkeepers is also full of questions, too... Sad

Yes, it seems there was no interest to ask people's opinion on this at all. Business as usual in FISTF. About these things I started a new topic in the other section.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wrkl on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Each country has their own representative on the Council who will discuss things with their members I assume.

wrkl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top