FISTF Statutes of 2006

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FISTF Statutes of 2006

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 pm

I was informed that a new version of the FISTF Statutes was approved in the FISTF Congress 2006.
I do not remember that.
Does anybody knows details about this?
If possible, send me a copy of it ?
Thank you in advance.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Statutes of 2006

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:21 pm

The up-to-date statutes are int he FISTF handbook.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Statutes of 2006

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Admin wrote:The up-to-date statutes are int he FISTF handbook.

I don't understand. I was told that in the Congress of 2006 was approved a new Statutes that the former FISTF BoD have forgotten to register in France. How can the statutes be included in the Handbook ? Statutes and Handbook are very different documents.
Please clarify.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Statutes of 2006

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:39 am

The statutes of FISTF are in the Handbook so that everyone is aware of them...
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Statutes of 2006

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:54 am

Admin wrote:The statutes of FISTF are in the Handbook so that everyone is aware of them...

I'm sorry but you didn't reply to my last answer.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Statutes of 2006

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:37 am

?? I don't even understand the sense of your question.
There is a point in the handbook with the stautes, under that point the most actual statutes are mentioned. Of course you can copy it out and make an own document, it won't change the content.
The former board only combined those things that they are in 1 file for the associations.

Heinz

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
Admin wrote:The statutes of FISTF are in the Handbook so that everyone is aware of them...

I'm sorry but you didn't reply to my last answer.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Statutes of 2006

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:37 am

Heinz Eder wrote:?? I don't even understand the sense of your question.
There is a point in the handbook with the stautes, under that point the most actual statutes are mentioned. Of course you can copy it out and make an own document, it won't change the content.
The former board only combined those things that they are in 1 file for the associations.

Heinz


Sense of my question: to be really informed
About your reply: It's strange to combine 2 different documents.
My question remains: Why did the statutes were not registered in France, as it should be done ?

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Statutes of 2006

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:01 pm

The statutes modified by the Congress in 2006 have been sent for approval to the french government.

It was one of the good things Alan Collins did because he was the person who searched for the name of the person who had to get this informations (despite we had had a french Board member from 2002 till 2006 who never did anything to make things right).
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Statutes of 2006

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Admin wrote:The statutes modified by the Congress in 2006 have been sent for approval to the french government.

It was one of the good things Alan Collins did because he was the person who searched for the name of the person who had to get this informations (despite we had had a french Board member from 2002 till 2006 who never did anything to make things right).

Now I have my reply.
Thank you Vincent.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Statutes of 2006

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:32 pm

You're welcome. I did not understand what was the question before.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Statutes of 2006

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum