fantastic communication...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fantastic communication...

Post  kechris on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:25 pm

I saw the circulars 41 to 45. All of these submitted in 1 October.
But 41 and 43 circular ask answers by clubs and players until 30 September!!!
Do you saw attached pdf with teams in 43 circular? Shocked
They asked now extra teams but they haven't gave an answer to Olympia for europa cups.

p.s do you know when the council will start?
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fantastic communication...

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:44 pm

FISTF Council will start in a couple of days (I hope).

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fantastic communication...

Post  SergLoureiro on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:43 am

I think we're being assisting jokes after joker with all those communications... Miserable, i mean!!!
I really hope Olivier Pere urgently organise the FISTF Sport section 'cause it's being loosing everything in the last months...

SergLoureiro
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fantastic communication...

Post  kechris on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:54 am

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:FISTF Council will start in a couple of days (I hope).

Do you know the rest members of this council?
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fantastic communication...

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:39 am

kechris wrote:

Do you know the rest members of this council?

Yes. All member's name are already known.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fantastic communication...

Post  drastis on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:46 am

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
kechris wrote:

Do you know the rest members of this council?

Yes. All member's name are already known.

Who knows them? Can we know them? Are they secret?

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fantastic communication...

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Belgium COUCKE Laurent
Italy DEFRANCESCO Stefano
Germany GERSIE Janus
Spain GUERRERO Jose C.
Portugal HORTA Luis
Finland KOUVONKORPI Vesa
Wales LAUDER John
Argentina MURCILLI Claudio
Greece PAPAKOSTANTINOU Lazaros
England PARNABY Michael
Malta SAPIANO Anthony
Gibraltar TELLEZ Eddie
France TERRAIS Norbert
Netherlands VERHAGEN Eric
Monaco POPOFF Alexander
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: fantastic communication...

Post  drastis on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Admin wrote:Belgium COUCKE Laurent
Italy DEFRANCESCO Stefano
Germany GERSIE Janus
Spain GUERRERO Jose C.
Portugal HORTA Luis
Finland KOUVONKORPI Vesa
Wales LAUDER John
Argentina MURCILLI Claudio
Greece PAPAKOSTANTINOU Lazaros
England PARNABY Michael
Malta SAPIANO Anthony
Gibraltar TELLEZ Eddie
France TERRAIS Norbert
Netherlands VERHAGEN Eric
Monaco POPOFF Alexander

No delegate from Austria??

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fantastic communication...

Post  Heinz Eder on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:48 pm

The austrian association will nominate the delegate after the austrian general meeting next week.

Heinz

drastis wrote:
Admin wrote:Belgium COUCKE Laurent
Italy DEFRANCESCO Stefano
Germany GERSIE Janus
Spain GUERRERO Jose C.
Portugal HORTA Luis
Finland KOUVONKORPI Vesa
Wales LAUDER John
Argentina MURCILLI Claudio
Greece PAPAKOSTANTINOU Lazaros
England PARNABY Michael
Malta SAPIANO Anthony
Gibraltar TELLEZ Eddie
France TERRAIS Norbert
Netherlands VERHAGEN Eric
Monaco POPOFF Alexander

No delegate from Austria??

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fantastic communication...

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:40 pm

drastis wrote:
Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
kechris wrote:

Do you know the rest members of this council?

Yes. All member's name are already known.

Who knows them? Can we know them? Are they secret?

I hope not because I published that list in my blog - http://tribodopiparote.blogs.sapo.pt

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fantastic communication...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum