FISTF Council of Nations

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  de francesco on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Don't worry !!

i didn't write more about greek situation.

It is your problem and you don't need help.

Good luck to you and to your friends.


de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  kechris on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Thanks for your wishes.
We need help by official person. You are not member yet of FISTF BoD.
You haven't special power in greek matters. You wrote before a month that you retired by FISTF to spend your time only for Italy.
My teammates looking for a fair solution. They will discuss at first with FISTF and after if we don't find solution we will ask the help of council.

I hope the next time to solve our problems on the table no in forums.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  von K. on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:06 am

de francesco wrote:I agree with you I just answered to this phrase of Coppenolle:

"At the end, we all know Italy is playing a bad game because if there were elections in Rain, Catania would lose for sure."

Yes, but my intention was this:

von K. wrote:This was just to correct the participants and to say that the result of an election (we don't even know who the candidates would have been) was far from clear.

I did also mention the strange spanish change of heart, which they are of course entitled to. That doesn't change it being strange.

de francesco wrote:Dear von k. I see you always very accurate comment on my posts.

It might be the way you write, that leaves some things open, or I don't understand them correctly. It can also depend on the language. I also sometimes have a different opinion to you.

It's also that I usually expect a lot from influential and experienced people. And sometimes I feel, that you could do or say more to help the community. I really feel that with your influence you could sort this problem with Olympia better than most individuals here.

de francesco wrote:constant requests for clarification of Von K. The young Finn wants from me all the explanations, while all others can safely insult me and for him it's okay.

You don't remember that it was me who said to Drastis and Kechris that they should not judge you beforehand (on the Olympia matter). And they should not judge you because they feel bad about you on other things.

I think I have criticized most persons here. I don't have personal agendas. If I see something to criticize or comment, I don't care who is the writer. I also like clear and straight answers instead of politics. And I'm sorry to say this, but you, Stefano, are sometimes answering like a politician, like on the questions by Georgy.

But I want to make clear that it's nothing personal. If I answer more to your posts, then there is a reason in the posts. But I don't feel that I answer more to you than for example Heinz.

By the way, I'm not so young (well, maybe in TF I am), but maybe I'm young at heart...

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  drastis on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:52 am

de francesco wrote:You wrote: It is a frustration to see that the once respectable de Francesco has become ...

I have nothing to say to you and Kechris ........


I wrote "It is a frustration to see that the once respectable de Francesco has become the supporter of a BoD which has been found illegally elected by the greek courts." I respected you once, but I have lost much of respect now, because of the things you do, especially after you did not even bother to reply any of my messages to you, several months ago. Many other people have lost faith to you too. Is this an insult? Don't try to change the matter. The matter is that you are a supporter of PATFAP BoD in an effort to favour your friends in Greece. For this I can criticise you, as I did with Vincent when he also supported the same people in the past.

Don't mess up people and things. Kechris and I are different persons. We write differently, we think differently. Probably it suits you to put a label "bad people" to all of us talking about principles and justice, so that you don't have to answer our questions.

Thank you for not intefering in the greek matter anymore. By the way, you still have not answered any of the questions.

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:46 am

Dear Alex thx for those answers.

Is there anything mentioned in french law about "provisional boards"?

That's the most important question I think. If not, then everybody can build his own opinion, what was sent to the french authority in january.

Heinz
alex popoff wrote:[Heinz]
Is there anything mentioned in french law, that the board can cancel a meeting where elections should take place?
They cannot cancel it !
In extreme cases ( and not the one that they give us : " We are not ready and we need more time ..." ) they can report it at an other date but only if all the parties are OK ! and they must announce immediatelly the new date and the place !


What did the new board send to the french authority after the meeting in january?
I send an e-mail one week ago to Laurent Garnier to ask him but for the moment no aswer ...

If they didn't send the correct papers, members of FISTF normally have to tell that to the french authority.
Exactly ! because they were elected as "provisionnal" until the meeting of Rain and now the FISTF doesn't got a Board since that date !


Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  Martin Hodds on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Does anybody actually believe the French authorities have any interest at all in what FISTF does ? Does anyone think the authorites will actually bother to read the minutes of any meetings ?

Should we believe all clubs and associations in France send all their minutes to the "authorities" ? And these authorities are actually interested in any of them ??

I think the French authorities probably have more important things to think about, like maybe running the country of France. Cool

All this talk of statutes & illegal things is getting boring now. The conversation goes round in a big circle and no parties seem able to change their mind ever, so what's the point unless maybe you like to argue ?? Wink

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:52 pm

So we have to respect the rules?
So we have to encourage a Board that claims to be "professional"?
But we shouldn't bother about the fact the FISTF Board doesn't respect the basics of the important rules of how to run an association?

Is cancelling elections a normal thing for instance? From what you say Martin, we should approve any decision taken by "Big brother", right?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:04 pm

I don't know how they do their work in France, but I would appreciate it, if they would have a look on statutes, because in case of legal problems, they will get in troubles too.
In Austria they look on statutes and they give feedback to the president of the club, if the statutes need a change or a modification.

Heinz

Martin Hodds wrote:Does anybody actually believe the French authorities have any interest at all in what FISTF does ? Does anyone think the authorites will actually bother to read the minutes of any meetings ?

Should we believe all clubs and associations in France send all their minutes to the "authorities" ? And these authorities are actually interested in any of them ??

I think the French authorities probably have more important things to think about, like maybe running the country of France. Cool

All this talk of statutes & illegal things is getting boring now. The conversation goes round in a big circle and no parties seem able to change their mind ever, so what's the point unless maybe you like to argue ?? Wink

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  kechris on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Sorry but you are wrong.
Every morning when Nicola wake up he ask by Carla to phone call to french authorities to inform the news about Fistf meetings.
Last weekend he didn't leave his office because he wanted to read circular 39 and 40.

Nicola is personal fan of Koutroumanos. Because he is the best communication director in the world.
He is so good so two weeks after W.C we haven't NO POST IN FISTF's site for the winners of W.C.

NOTHING nothing nothing for the W.C.

CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSIONALS WHO WANTED TO COMPLETE YOUR JOB AND CANCEL THE ELECTIONS. FISTF DIE. NO SPORT DIRECTOR ,NO SECRETARY ,NO PROMOTION MANAGER. AND THE COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR IS WORST THAN NO COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR.
YOUR JOB WILL COMPLETE WHEN YOU KILL AND THE TABLE SOCCER.

YOU SPEND YOUR TIME TO BAN OLYMPIA's PLAYER. YOU DON'T WANT OLYMPIA TO PLAY IN INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENTS AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BECAUSE I WRITE FOR YOUR FAULTS.

WHO WON W.C IN OPEN CATEGORY? IN VETERANS , IN TEAM EVENTS?
IT IS SECRET. (maybe because the results were not good for my italian friend...)


Last edited by kechris on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  kechris on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Stefano are you sport director in Italy? You do fantastic job.
Look the two sites of Europa cups 2010.

REGISTRATIONS IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN MATTESBURG.
Fix qualifizierte Teams

ITALIEN

Black&Blue Pisa
Bologna Tigers
CS. Reggiana


AND REGISTRATIONS IN EUROPA LEAGUE IN ROMA THE SAME WEEKEND.

1) Bologna Tigers (ITALIA)
2) C.C.T.Roma (ITALIA)
3) Urbino (ITALIA)
4) Warriors Torino (ITALIA


As you can see Bologna tigers will play in both tournaments !!!
Italian sport department hired HOUDINI and send Marinucci's company to both europa cups.

p.s when i was young and thin i liked dancing blues with an italian song. "a casa d' irene". Now i am old and fat but i have this song in my brain when i talk for FISTF. Can you Stefano explain to our friends in forum what is a casa d'irene?

avanti professionaleeeeeeeeeeeeeee
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  de francesco on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:11 pm

only to avoid confusion this is the list of Italian teams sent to FISTF:

Champions League in Mattersburg:

A.C.S.PERUGIA 1973
BLACK & BLUE PISA
EAGLES NAPOLI
F.LLI BARI REGGIO EMILIA
STELLA ARTOIS MILANO

Europa League in Roma

BOLOGNA TIGERS
C.C.T. ROMA
URBINO
WARRIORS TORINO

P.S. - If in the site of the Champions League there are mistakes you should ask to the guys of Mattersburg.

P.P.S. - In all your posts there is a provocation. You know it's hard to think that you are a victim and not the guilty .....

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  alex popoff on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:55 pm

quote="Martin Hodds" wrote :
Does anybody actually believe the French authorities have any interest at all in what FISTF does ?
No, until the day of one of us alert them by a letter on what is happening ...

Does anyone think the authorites will actually bother to read the minutes of any meetings ?
No, because the actual Board didn't send to them because they know they are "provisionnal" ...

Should we believe all clubs and associations in France send all their minutes to the "authorities" ?
Of course we send to them ! we have administrative and financial controls once a year at the moment they give us a subvention, room to do trainings, sport hall to do the tournaments ... and we must send to them the proofs that we have an insurance !

And these authorities are actually interested in any of them ??
Of course, we represent one sport activity in our city (or country) for the citizens. People want to know where their money goes when they pay income taxes ...

I think the French authorities probably have more important things to think about, like maybe running the country of France. Cool
National authorities yes ... but the local authorities control us.

All this talk of statutes & illegal things is getting boring now. The conversation goes round in a big circle and no parties seem able to change their mind ever, so what's the point unless maybe you like to argue ?? Wink [/quote]
I hope you understand better now the importance of the legality or not of the statutes and the different actions decided by the "provisionnal Board".
In France an "association" like FISTF , or a simple local club, is considered like a company.
You must declare your annual benefits, and pay taxes if they rich a certain amount, and the Board is responsable for all the debts, accidents, fraud and illegal actions.
If you do illegal administrative or financial actions, they can condamn you to pay a fine which can reach 7500 euros, for an association like FISTF, or to go in jail.
Notice that a person who has already be condamned by a court, cannot be member of a Board of a french association, and FISTF is considered as a french one because is declared in that country !
I hope I help you to understand better the situation.
Cheers !



avatar
alex popoff
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 59
Join date : 2010-08-31
Location : Monaco/France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  Martin Hodds on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:39 am

Admin wrote:So we have to respect the rules?
So we have to encourage a Board that claims to be "professional"?
But we shouldn't bother about the fact the FISTF Board doesn't respect the basics of the important rules of how to run an association?

Is cancelling elections a normal thing for instance? From what you say Martin, we should approve any decision taken by "Big brother", right?
And all the arguments on this forum have made a big difference, right ?


Alex, thanks for your more interesting reply to my questions. I understand that things like financial accounts and fraud are important in any association, but apart from these areas I find it difficult to believe any authorities are seriously bothered about the activities of a few hundred men playing a game.

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  kechris on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:57 am

de francesco wrote:only to avoid confusion this is the list of Italian teams sent to FISTF:

Champions League in Mattersburg:

A.C.S.PERUGIA 1973
BLACK & BLUE PISA
EAGLES NAPOLI
F.LLI BARI REGGIO EMILIA
STELLA ARTOIS MILANO

Europa League in Roma

BOLOGNA TIGERS
C.C.T. ROMA
URBINO
WARRIORS TORINO

P.S. - If in the site of the Champions League there are mistakes you should ask to the guys of Mattersburg.

P.P.S. - In all your posts there is a provocation. You know it's hard to think that you are a victim and not the guilty .....

In my posts is there a provocation? You wrote that the mistakes belong to Mattesburg guys. It is more possible you sent wrong list than they decided to forget writing two italian clubs and change the name of the other. I didn't see mistakes in clubs of other countries.

DO YOU THINK GUILTY FOR NO SPORT DEPARTMENT IN FISTF? because at first you retired -professional managers when announce that will retire they wait for their substitute before leave their position empty. And after you stop the elections (will elected new sport director) with blackmail and now we didn't elect new sport director.

Please can you help me? It isn't joke it is true. I want your proposal. Last month came in Olympia's hall 3 new players. Of course they are very weak players but they training with us and they asked to play in a official tournament. But with the fantastic idea for all players to be members they must pay 50e fees immediately! 10 FOR TOURNAMENT 20 FOR YEAR FEE AND 20 FOR REGISTER IN GREEK FEDERATION. When i said the numbers they change opinion for paricipation in official tournament. They asked why all players must be full members. They don't care to vote they care to play twice per year in tournament. I cann't find answer for them. Can you "borrow' me a good answer for them?

Thanks.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  Thossa on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:04 am

Maybe it is better to say: Kostas rub salt into the wounds..., but he is right with the Sports Director. This is an elemental position. It was possible to fill the gap in Rain at the congress. It was possible in the meantime and I am curious how long will it takes ?

BTW: Nine clubs from Italy will participate at the EuropaCup that is splitted in two competitions. Not bad! Better than in 2009. BTW: It is not a secret, that the club of Mattersburg is really pissed off about the fact they lost to host an Europa Cup (with more than 20 - 30 clubs) then to play a Champions League with just half of it. The more players in the hall, the more money in the box of TFC Mattersburg.

kechris wrote:
de francesco wrote:only to avoid confusion this is the list of Italian teams sent to FISTF:

Champions League in Mattersburg:

A.C.S.PERUGIA 1973
BLACK & BLUE PISA
EAGLES NAPOLI
F.LLI BARI REGGIO EMILIA
STELLA ARTOIS MILANO

Europa League in Roma

BOLOGNA TIGERS
C.C.T. ROMA
URBINO
WARRIORS TORINO

P.S. - If in the site of the Champions League there are mistakes you should ask to the guys of Mattersburg.

P.P.S. - In all your posts there is a provocation. You know it's hard to think that you are a victim and not the guilty .....

In my posts is there a provocation? You wrote that the mistakes belong to Mattesburg guys. It is more possible you sent wrong list than they decided to forget writing two italian clubs and change the name of the other. I didn't see mistakes in clubs of other countries.

DO YOU THINK GUILTY FOR NO SPORT DEPARTMENT IN FISTF? because at first you retired -professional managers when announce that will retire they wait for their substitute before leave their position empty. And after you stop the elections (will elected new sport director) with blackmail and now we didn't elect new sport director.

Please can you help me? It isn't joke it is true. I want your proposal. Last month came in Olympia's hall 3 new players. Of course they are very weak players but they training with us and they asked to play in a official tournament. But with the fantastic idea for all players to be members they must pay 50e fees immediately! 10 FOR TOURNAMENT 20 FOR YEAR FEE AND 20 FOR REGISTER IN GREEK FEDERATION. When i said the numbers they change opinion for paricipation in official tournament. They asked why all players must be full members. They don't care to vote they care to play twice per year in tournament. I cann't find answer for them. Can you "borrow' me a good answer for them?

Thanks.
avatar
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 627
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Far beyond

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  Heinz Eder on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:25 am

It would be better to talk about possible problems for those who spend money to travel there and the organizer who applied for a Europa Cup. Exclamation

In Rain the FISTF Board was lucky to reach such good numbers in the categories, because of many drop outs. The problem there already was the lack of substitutes in the youth and the lady's section, because of the raise to 16 qualifiers over the World Ranking.
With different changes in the qualification system it would be possible to play the WC with 40 players (would mean 8 groups of 5) in Open and Veterans, I think that would be much more attractive for the players. With the same changes in the categories it would also be possible to play with 20 players (which means 4 groups of 5).

Now we have the Europa Cup or better Champions League without any substitute and additionally the number of teams is splitted in 2 competitions. In previous years we had the chance if there are 21 registrations, to fill up to 24 to have a good system with groups with the same number of teams.
Now I fear we will end up with about 16, but if there are 17 or 18 teams, the problems will start I fear and nobody will deal with them, because there won't be anybody responsible for it in FISTF.
There are 2 possible choices with those numbers without having a barrage (but I wouldn't wonder if we would see the first EC with barrage). 1 group of 8 and 1 group of 9 (which would be very boring in my opinion, we would have to play 1,5 day only group games) or 2 groups of 4 and 2 groups of 5. To play the second system over 2 days also will become boring, because normally a tournament like that is finished in about 8 or 9 hours.
The best system would be to play with 24 or a maximum of 28 teams, those numbers guarentee the best tournaments.

Heinz

Thossa wrote:Maybe it is better to say: Kostas rub salt into the wounds..., but he is right with the Sports Director. This is an elemental position. It was possible to fill the gap in Rain at the congress. It was possible in the meantime and I am curious how long will it takes ?

BTW: Nine clubs from Italy will participate at the EuropaCup that is splitted in two competitions. Not bad! Better than in 2009. BTW: It is not a secret, that the club of Mattersburg is really pissed off about the fact they lost to host an Europa Cup (with more than 20 - 30 clubs) then to play a Champions League with just half of it. The more players in the hall, the more money in the box of TFC Mattersburg.

kechris wrote:
de francesco wrote:only to avoid confusion this is the list of Italian teams sent to FISTF:

Champions League in Mattersburg:

A.C.S.PERUGIA 1973
BLACK & BLUE PISA
EAGLES NAPOLI
F.LLI BARI REGGIO EMILIA
STELLA ARTOIS MILANO

Europa League in Roma

BOLOGNA TIGERS
C.C.T. ROMA
URBINO
WARRIORS TORINO

P.S. - If in the site of the Champions League there are mistakes you should ask to the guys of Mattersburg.

P.P.S. - In all your posts there is a provocation. You know it's hard to think that you are a victim and not the guilty .....

In my posts is there a provocation? You wrote that the mistakes belong to Mattesburg guys. It is more possible you sent wrong list than they decided to forget writing two italian clubs and change the name of the other. I didn't see mistakes in clubs of other countries.

DO YOU THINK GUILTY FOR NO SPORT DEPARTMENT IN FISTF? because at first you retired -professional managers when announce that will retire they wait for their substitute before leave their position empty. And after you stop the elections (will elected new sport director) with blackmail and now we didn't elect new sport director.

Please can you help me? It isn't joke it is true. I want your proposal. Last month came in Olympia's hall 3 new players. Of course they are very weak players but they training with us and they asked to play in a official tournament. But with the fantastic idea for all players to be members they must pay 50e fees immediately! 10 FOR TOURNAMENT 20 FOR YEAR FEE AND 20 FOR REGISTER IN GREEK FEDERATION. When i said the numbers they change opinion for paricipation in official tournament. They asked why all players must be full members. They don't care to vote they care to play twice per year in tournament. I cann't find answer for them. Can you "borrow' me a good answer for them?

Thanks.


Last edited by Heinz Eder on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  Thossa on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:45 am

Coming back to the original point here: FISTF CoN. I think you are right, Heinz, with the fact, at the moment (or better in these years) it is better to play only one European Team-tournement per season. I am pretty sure the majority in the CoN will decide against a splitting in two competitions. So far the two tournaments in Mattersburg and Rome on October, 30th could be some kind of historic. Maybe we should top it with an FISTF SuperCup Wink

Nevertheless, who will take over the Sports Department?
Who is able to stop the worst Communication Department?

Please Exclamation
avatar
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 627
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Far beyond

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 am


keep arguing for arguing.

1) I do not think Italian in two competitions in September is a problem. July was worse in one ..... (I remember that Naples was rated as seventh last year .. won). In Italy there are 70 clubs, more than the sum of all other countries together ....

2) Rain at the meeting there was not one person qualified to be director of sports pra. I think the most qualified are Pere and Galeazzi.

3) I personally do not approve of siuacion in Greece, I always work to link (and also in Spain we had two federations) and it is clear that there are problems "personal" rather than no sports. It is also true that the tone of Kostas interventions are very rude. And he ends up getting tired. Sia is not solution to this situation. The last attempts to "neutral" have had many problems.

4) many countries are paid to play a fee to the local federation. (In Spain are 30 euros each year.)

5) I think very important that each player is registered to own federation. It is the only way to have a more or less organized activity. I also believe that all players would have to be a club.

6) I participated in two Champions league only, but I do not remember who is paid a iscripcion. I do not think that is a big business for Mattesburg.

7) Do not believe the global conspiracy. I do not believe in the power struggle there is no power. I do not think the problems with money because there is no money (a club from the Italian Series C moves a lot more money than the FISTF ...) I think the only way to grow is rowing together in the same direction.

but unfortunately, I think that many grow not interested at all.

a hug

Piero

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:38 pm

When I read Piero's comments, I believe in problems.

Europa Cup: everybody forgets that 2 years ago, we had no candidate after the Board made an appeal to organize the EC. Tournai & Mattersburg were solutions as "compromises". Without Tournai & Mattersburg, there would be no Europa Cup. For Mattersburg, I understand they are pissed off. Even in January, we agreed we would not change the rules during the season but... De Francesco decided (alone or with hos good friends) to have the Europa League. For an organizer, hosting 24 to 32 teams or 12 to 16 is totally different.

Napoli: they won! What is the problem? If they won it's because they were the best team in Tournai and they deserve a lot of respect. Nothing else to say about it.

Sports Director: Olivier Père! He's the very best and everybody knows it!

Greece: give a one year ban to Koutromanos and Papakonstantinou so that all other Greek players can sit around a table and solve their own problems together. I'm sure a losution could come very quickly.

Fees: from country to country, it's different. In belgium, the maximum yearly fee is 11 EUR and some people think it's too expensive. In some countries it's free.

Being registered: OK but in some countries the association have no legal power so where is it needed to be "registered", in particular in countries with less than 20 players?

Conspiracy: there is no conspiracy because it's much worse than that. After all we have seen over the last few months, it's just impossible to trust the FISTF Board.

Cheers
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  kechris on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Sorry for my tone in posts but i ask the last 5 years (or more) help by Fistf fpor the greek matter. And i saw many "survivors" who made the problem worst.

ONLY ONE GAVE ALL HIS INTEREST AND SPENT TIME FOR TO FIND A FAIR SOLUTION. AND I WILL USE EVERYTIME HIS NAME WITH MR IN FRONT OF. MR JANUS GERSIE. HE DIDN 'T MANAGE TO FINISH HIS JOB BECAUSE A BLACKMAILER STOP HIM BUT HE MADE EFFORTS UNTIL LAST TIME. AND HE HAS MY FULL RESPECT.

MY TEAMATES WAIT FOR AN ANSWER FOR TO PARTICIPATE IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BUT WHO CARE FOR THEM?

Thossa's words "Kostas rub salt into the wounds" are 100% correct. Because i am not a diplomatist but a player with ideas and dreams who spent many hours for my hobby and i see all irrelevant (extraneous - immaterial - irrelevant) to the subject (table soccer) to decide for all of us. And every year i am the target no1 for all of them.

Now all greek subbuteo wait the new court because, if me and few of my friends win, then the greek subbuteo will be free again. Me, Drazinakis and 10 persons about pay and fight in courts against FASCISTS.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  drastis on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:51 pm

pierocapponi wrote:
3) I personally do not approve of siuacion in Greece, I always work to link (and also in Spain we had two federations) and it is clear that there are problems "personal" rather than no sports. It is also true that the tone of Kostas interventions are very rude. And he ends up getting tired. Sia is not solution to this situation. The last attempts to "neutral" have had many problems.

If you do not know facts, you can ask those who know.

Ignorant comments like "it's all personal" are only funny.

If you want to work to unite, as you are saying, you are welcome, please send a personal message to me and I will help you get informed properly. Then, if you still want to help, you can contact the other side and learn their part of the story.

Then, I am certain, you will find out the truth (if you really want it).

Amen

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:17 pm


Any news about when the FISTF Council will start working ?

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  oli on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:35 am

Dear all,

During World Cup in Rain, the President, Silvio Catania, proposed me to become the new sport director of FISTF.

I took time for thinking. I had absolutely no intention to do that job (that I made ten years) again.
Because with my family, my job, my club and the sport direction of Belgian association, I have more than enough to spend my time.
But the situation is so conflictual that I thought I had to accept.
You must also know that if I have waited so much time to answer, it's because I was waiting results for my son's health. Now, we are fully reassured and today, I gave a positive answer.

I did not accept in order to help this or that person. I accepted because I love table football. And table football needs a strong FISTF.

My working method will be:
1. Discussion inside sport commission. It's obvious that sport matters are too important for a single person. Some people will be contacted soon in order to make a team.
2. Proposal will be send to Board of directors.
3. Proposal will be sent to Council of nations when it will be working.

Anyway, I also have to tell you that this message on the forum is my first and will be my last. Not because I don't want to discuss matters with you. Just because I have no time for this.
All communications should follow official way.

Last thing, I'll do my best in sport matters but I don't think I'm competent in other matters like politics.
That's why I never had any interest in presidential seat.

I wish all of you a lot of pleasure around TF pitches.

Olivier Père

oli
Challenger winner
Challenger winner

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  kechris on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Good luck Olivier
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  SergLoureiro on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Welcome back Oli... Wink

SergLoureiro
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF Council of Nations

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum