News from the Rain's weekend

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: News from the Rain's weekend

Post  Thossa on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:05 am

drastis wrote:
Thossa wrote:I am curious who will be the representive of Greece in FISTF CoN. I would appriciate an independent and well-balanced person.

Isn't Papa independent and well-balanced enough?

Unfortunely he got a red card at the World Cup in Rain after his match vs Titi Giaux. Could be a problem for him at the Disciplinary Council Shocked
avatar
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 627
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Far beyond

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: News from the Rain's weekend

Post  kechris on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:15 am

HA HA HA Thossa.
Papa is the man behind Koutrou.
Koutrou is the man behind Catania,
So papa no problem with disciplinary council.
A!!! You forgot who is the president of disciplinary council! Papa of course.
So....
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News from the Rain's weekend

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:43 am

1. Robert Lenz is the chairman of the disciplinary council
2. I think it would be more than funny to have a player with disciplinary problems in the disciplinary council.
3. If any member of the board wants to influence the decision of the DC, I think the members should immediately get loud and stop that board.

Heinz


kechris wrote:HA HA HA Thossa.
Papa is the man behind Koutrou.
Koutrou is the man behind Catania,
So papa no problem with disciplinary council.
A!!! You forgot who is the president of disciplinary council! Papa of course.
So....

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News from the Rain's weekend

Post  de francesco on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:36 pm

[quote="Heinz Eder"]
3. If any member of the board wants to influence the decision of the DC, I think the members should immediately get loud and stop that board.
Heinz


ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!!!

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News from the Rain's weekend

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:00 pm

what about point 1 and point 2 Question

Heinz

[quote="de francesco"]
Heinz Eder wrote:
3. If any member of the board wants to influence the decision of the DC, I think the members should immediately get loud and stop that board.
Heinz


ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!!!

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News from the Rain's weekend

Post  de francesco on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:16 pm

For 1 ABSOLUTELY AGREE

For 2 Heinz you have another question? Very Happy

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News from the Rain's weekend

Post  drastis on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:
...
2. I think it would be more than funny to have a player with disciplinary problems in the disciplinary council.
...
Heinz

Oh yes, we have a lot of fun in Greece, you can't imagine how funny it is Evil or Very Mad

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News from the Rain's weekend

Post  Heinz Eder on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:05 am

tell me if you are ready to accept an ironic comment next time. silent
I only want to state that it is not acceptable for me to have such a player in such a council.
anyway hopefully we will get some drive in case of the nation's council now, after the meeting minutes were sent yesterday.
hopefully the nation's council will have a word when the DC will be changed.

Heinz

drastis wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:
...
2. I think it would be more than funny to have a player with disciplinary problems in the disciplinary council.
...
Heinz

Oh yes, we have a lot of fun in Greece, you can't imagine how funny it is Evil or Very Mad

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News from the Rain's weekend

Post  drastis on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:59 am

Heinz Eder wrote:tell me if you are ready to accept an ironic comment next time. silent

Didn't scold you Heinz. My comment was not against you. It simply happens to have this situation in Greece, which seems funny to you, but not to us.

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News from the Rain's weekend

Post  Heinz Eder on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:23 am

It is not funny for me, I spent nearly 2 years with nothing else than the "greek case"
So you can be sure that it is not funny for me.

drastis wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:tell me if you are ready to accept an ironic comment next time. silent

Didn't scold you Heinz. My comment was not against you. It simply happens to have this situation in Greece, which seems funny to you, but not to us.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News from the Rain's weekend

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum