News from the Rain's weekend

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

News from the Rain's weekend

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Any information about the FISTF World Cup or about the Meeting ?

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News from the Rain's weekend

Post  kechris on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:22 am

Catania's team no retired so no elections.
Mr Gersie is new member of BoD.
Catania said veto for coppenole to enter in BoD.
Coppenolle is nervous for the situation.
Congress again in a month.
One person of every country will vote for all decisions of Catania's BoD.
Defrancesco said that he is not sport director but he allow 6th italian player in veteran category. This decision is against his circular.
The representer of koutroumanos and greek federation and new president of disciplinary council of FISTF,Papakonstantinou, destroy the dialogue in meeting. It was his target maybe.

I took this information but i will wait the official announcement.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  le shovel on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:21 am

A half-baked suedo-report from the FISTF circus/world cup from Crusty the Clown...brilliant!
shovels at the ready and game on!
good luck to all!

le shovel
Future winner
Future winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SergLoureiro on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:21 pm

kechris wrote:
Defrancesco said that he is not sport director but he allow 6th italian player in veteran category. This decision is against his circular.

I don't know if this information is true or not, i really hope not because it's a really serious mistake in favor of Italy,totally against the rules!!!

SergLoureiro
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:45 am

As you can see my info were correct. Six italian players took part in veteran category.

One more time Catania's BoD FORGET the circular...
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:15 pm

Hi Sergio, Hi Kostas,

on Friday we had a good and serious conversation between Chris Aggelinas, Stefano de Francesco and me, discussing this issue AND whether there are five or six players on the list for a team match.

To cut a long story short we agreed on the logic, that the World Cup is STILL in the OLD season. Therefore the change in the handbook should be valid from just AFTER the World Cup, otherwise it would have been a change of rules wihin a running season.

This logic means: six players per country in the individuals allowed, six players in a team NOT...
Stefano de Francesco AGREED with both.

Today there were complaints about the sixth player in the team and Catania put up the threat to stop the whole event when we play with only one substitute in the team AND de Francesco was the loudest to support him with this opinion!

I hav to say I'm totally disappointed of Stefano that he changed his mind within seconds unfortunately only for the good of his country not for the good of the rules.

Thanks to Mr. Catania for this blackmailing action...

I feel really sad...
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:45 pm

Marcus KEEP WALKING.
Stefano proves that he care only for his country but no for table soccer.
Catania is a classic political. He changes everymoment opinion and he promises everytime lies.
I cann't understand who let the friday evening the provisional BoD to continue DESTROY Fistf and table soccer.

Sergio i am not medium but i wrote the future 9 months ago. You supported Catania's team but I knew how much dangerous were this company. Now we must pay because people did mistake and vote them the January.

Me and my teamates will not book tickets for international tournaments because we believe that many of them will postponed. Every day the table soccer die because the representers of countries afraid to fight against this company. I am sure that until the end of this year FISTF stop in duty.

REMEMBER me.

Last edited by kechris on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  player on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:34 pm

It is also the reason why i dont play this world cup!!!! because fistf is a fool!!!! a big big fool at the moment!!!!! to many promisses that didn't happen, so i decided fuck it, i dont play a world cup anymore under the flag of this fistf! i hope more people start to boycot this kind of things!!!

marcus, dont stop updating the results please, this is something you do for the rest of the world not for mister catania&co.!

player
International Open Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:48 pm

belgium won Italy in quarter final of open category!!!!!!!!!!!
The fiasco for Italy continue after individual.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:06 pm

@player:
I was not able to fight my way to the computer because there was a protest running in the U19 category... Guess what and why... Exclamation

But now I'm back...
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SergLoureiro on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:36 pm

@Marcus, the same again, Italy's power talks higher, unfortunately.

@Kostas, i already said before at this moment i don't believe anymore this FISTF BoD, you're right, i supported them, was just an illusion, i'm very disapointed specially with the Italian guys, you know them, i don't need to write names... About Silvio Catania i prefer to talk with him first before take my final opinion, also with Leonidas Koutroumanos. Talking about Laurent Garnier, person that i respect so much cause of his past, i'm still believing him, same words for Alan Collins...

@Eric (player) I really understand you, i feel the same, i've no motivation to play, i'll have the Europa League next month, tournament that i'm against, cause, honnestly i think at this moment it does't make any sense, and i'm thinking about to not be present although my president pressure to be there.

SergLoureiro
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ken on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:05 pm

kechris wrote:belgium won Italy in quarter final of open category!!!!!!!!!!!
The fiasco for Italy continue after individual.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Poetic Justice!
ken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:55 am

Sergio believe in your eyes and no in your ears after discussion with BoD members. Believe in actions no in promises.

After Marcus post i am 100% sure that italy is behind Catania's team.
I wrote last November that DeFrancesco would be candidate for president but the last time he selected to hide his plans in sport director's chair. And finally he supported Catania for president.
If you asked me last year i had the best comments for mr Garnier and DeFrancesco.
But the bad relations both of them with Coppenolle drove them to wrong ways.
I was strong in past with Vincent and i insist that he did many wrongs but i didn't confuse my personal problems with fistf and table soccer future.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 pm

I was sorry to see 3 huge case of cheating, including in the open team final when Samuel Bartolo cheated on purpose against Valéry Dejardin. And Catania came and just said "it's too late to complain now" while the referee (Thorsten Korzil) was ready to give a last free kick to Dejardin (if he scored, Belgium won the title).

In the ceremony, everybody boooooooed the Maltese team and Catania. it was soooooooooooooo funny!

There were other casesof cheating but referees don't easily give cards, which is a shame. in the U19 suddend eath between Germany and Spain, a spanish kid cause a free kick on Purpose when Kegenbein entered the shooting zone after a few seconds. "Disgusting" said some people. "That's experience", said the others... Mad Mad Mad
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:15 pm

kechris wrote:Catania's team no retired so no elections.
Mr Gersie is new member of BoD.
Catania said veto for coppenole to enter in BoD.
Coppenolle is nervous for the situation.
Congress again in a month.
One person of every country will vote for all decisions of Catania's BoD.
The representer of koutroumanos and greek federation and new president of disciplinary council of FISTF,Papakonstantinou, destroy the dialogue in meeting. It was his target maybe.

Kostas, please read Vincent's posting in the other thread. Your info was more wrong than right.
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeburns on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Admin wrote:I was sorry to see 3 huge case of cheating, including in the open team final when Samuel Bartolo cheated on purpose against Valéry Dejardin. And Catania came and just said "it's too late to complain now" while the referee (Thorsten Korzil) was ready to give a last free kick to Dejardin (if he scored, Belgium won the title).

In the ceremony, everybody boooooooed the Maltese team and Catania. it was soooooooooooooo funny!

There were other casesof cheating but referees don't easily give cards, which is a shame. in the U19 suddend eath between Germany and Spain, a spanish kid cause a free kick on Purpose when Kegenbein entered the shooting zone after a few seconds. "Disgusting" said some people. "That's experience", said the others... Mad Mad Mad

Vincent,

It is your Administrations fault that the game is where it is today in terms of cheating and the rules! You were too weak to stand up to cheats when you were president. You failed to act when the rules of the sport were getting mangled by illegal flicking, bad sportsmanship and things like illegal goalkeepers. You stood by and let this happen, its the reason many players now no longer play and its the reason so many players, in the UK anyway, think that FISTF is a joke of federation and want to have nothing to do with FISTF - ever!

I'm sorry but you cant come back now and complain at all that. All the weeds you refused to kill are now taking over the garden!

mikeburns
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  georgy on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Even though this is not the correct thread for this discussion, but since it HAPPENED AGAIN this weekend, I will just say it once more, and the ones who know me in Greece and Finland they know how serious I am about this specific part of the rules WHICH NEEDS IMMEDIATE REVISION!!!!!

Unfortunately as we all know, there is a minority (I guess) of players who prefer to win at any cost.
The RULES should protect the legal players from such behaviours!

There are many solutions for this but nothing is done for years now. There are other unclear cases as well.

Possible solution is a direct free flick, but the ref might not have the guts to do it. That;s why I have proposed that the game should NOT END when you have earned a free kick, corner kick, etc. As in real football!!! For me it is also unacceptable to have a corner kick for example 25 secs before the end of the game, and the opponent to give you his hand!!!! Unacceptable! Or he spends 8 secs per move!!! Unacceptable!!! The only way to stop this is with NEW RULES!!!

Unless you prefer to have, for as long as the game exist, such behaviours!!!

Admin wrote:I was sorry to see 3 huge case of cheating, including in the open team final when Samuel Bartolo cheated on purpose against Valéry Dejardin. And Catania came and just said "it's too late to complain now" while the referee (Thorsten Korzil) was ready to give a last free kick to Dejardin (if he scored, Belgium won the title).

georgy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  de francesco on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:03 pm

I ask Janus which I think is a serious person to tell the truth. He knows how things took place. Janus and I went to Marcus and we told him that was not possible to reweigh the sixth player to the veteran category. We returned to the meeting and only after Janus told me that Marcus had spoken by telephone with Heinz Eder and had decided to admit the sixth player of Italy and Belgium because they were missing two players.

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:11 pm

de francesco wrote:I ask Janus which I think is a serious person to tell the truth. He knows how things took place. Janus and I went to Marcus and we told him that was not possible to reweigh the sixth player to the veteran category. We returned to the meeting and only after Janus told me that Marcus had spoken by telephone with Heinz Eder and had decided to admit the sixth player of Italy and Belgium because they were missing two players.

I agree totally with Stefano's posting. It was like that for the individual tournament.
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:59 pm

de francesco wrote:I ask Janus which I think is a serious person to tell the truth. He knows how things took place. Janus and I went to Marcus and we told him that was not possible to reweigh the sixth player to the veteran category. We returned to the meeting and only after Janus told me that Marcus had spoken by telephone with Heinz Eder and had decided to admit the sixth player of Italy and Belgium because they were missing two players.
Stefano, there is ABSOLUTELY no problem with that. I think the confusion about the "6th player" was about the "teams with 6 players on the match sheet" (because it was said it would be for the new season so not for the WC).
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Janus_Gersie wrote:
kechris wrote:Catania's team no retired so no elections. OK
Catania said veto for coppenole to enter in BoD. OK
Coppenolle is nervous for the situation. OK
Congress again in a month. OK
One person of every country will vote for all decisions of Catania's BoD. OK
Defrancesco said that he is not sport director but he allow 6th italian player in veteran category. This decision is against his circular. OK
OK

Kostas, please read Vincent's posting in the other thread. Your info was more wrong than right.

Ι was not present Janus. I took information.
But i read all posts and i think that i took right information. All was correct information except that you enter in BoD .
I had right that De Francesco was behind Catania. I read for blackmail to congress for NO ELECTIONS.
Sorry but i cann' t accept any blackmail. I believe that new council is not part of statutes of FISTF. So this decision is without any power. Is illegal and out of logic.
I respect your thoughts but i believe that this solution will fail very soon. And everytime Stefano will blackmail if he doesn't like the decisions...
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  de francesco on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:48 pm

I am no longer on the board. My job ends 31 of August. I don't do blackmail. I just want that all us work together. I'm glad to have had a clarification with Thossa and are pleased to have started a better relationship with Janus.
I also said during the meeting that Vincent is important for FISTF and that his suspension should be lifted.

On the matter of the sixth player Janus thank you for your words.

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Stefano you were very "sensitive" when Vincent said Mafia but i read this.
People asked Catania about elections and he refused. De Francesco said "if there are elections tonight, Italy quits FISTF".
And after i read your explanations.
'I don't do blackmail. I just want that all us work together".

I am sorry but you think that we are fools.

HOW WE CAN WORK ALL TOGETHER WHEN YOU SAID THAT ITALY DOESN'T WANT ELECTIONS AND QUITS FISTF?
YOU DON'T RESPECT THE REST COUNTRIES BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT ITALY IS THE BEST COUNTRY AND YOU THE BEST MANAGER.
BUT YOU TOOK YOUR ANSWERS THIS WEEKEND. NOW RETURN BACK TO YOUR ITALIAN FORUM TO FIND WHY YOU FAIL.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeburns on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:50 am

Italy should just forget the rest of Europe. They dont need us, they should cut their losses and just do their own thing! Anyone who is anyone would soon play for an Italian team. Italy is by far the best, most advanced country, they should just leave the rest of us while they get bigger and stronger!

1, Yes i'm being serious here.
2, No, I'm not Italian
3, No, i've not signed for an Italian team, yet... LOL Laughing

Its just my honest opinion!

mikeburns
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:24 am

de francesco wrote:I am no longer on the board. My job ends 31 of August.

You asked votes before 8 months as member of a company.
Now you retire. Who is the new sport director? You leave without care for the next day of your job. Very proffecional decision.
Why you left your company? Why you don't want elections? Do you like fistf without sport director?
How will select the new sport director without elections?
Simple questions but you haven't answers, only blackmail for the elections.
Can you tell me your proposal for change of one (1) rule? NO. For you all the rules are perfect.
8 months and you didn't find solution for goalkeeper size. Only suspicious proposals for one new keeper for all players.
Do you know that one member of your fantastic company (your comment before 8 months) sent to greek clubs (before 31 august) the handbook 2010-2011 with Greek major in July and that the new president of disciplinary council of FISTF is Papakonstantinou? You can check it, if you ask your friends in Greece.
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top