Congress

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Congress

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:35 am

I just wanted to point ou that it is written nowhere int he FISTF that a minimum number of nations have to be present at the Congress. Silvio Catania wrote that "The last Congress held in 2006, any decision was illegal". I just wonder why any decision there was illegal...
So funny...
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Congress

Post  The_Ozzman_Cometh on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:57 pm

Don't let it get you down Vincent-In my opinion you have done more good for the sport than any of this lot could ever do!!

The Ozzman
The_Ozzman_Cometh
Challenger winner
Challenger winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:24 am

Apart from the fact we wanna know how much money still is in FISTF account, we all are curious about the development in case of the new plastic goalkeeper Exclamation

How many tournaments for the next season must be cancelled because of missing insurances?

Who will be the next real Sports Director after Heinz has finished his job right now?

Where is the next WC?

What about the Matterburg EC 2010?

Where are the result files since April?

And so on...

Who is able to sort out the chaos?

Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  alex popoff on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:09 am

Admin wrote:I just wanted to point ou that it is written nowhere int he FISTF that a minimum number of nations have to be present at the Congress. Silvio Catania wrote that "The last Congress held in 2006, any decision was illegal". I just wonder why any decision there was illegal...
So funny...

You are right Vincent !
In the French Law about what they called " Loi des Associations 1901 " it's an obligation that if a "Quorum" is needed for an election, the number (or percentage) of members present must be written on the status, which is not the case !
alex popoff
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nominations to take part at the Meeting/Congress in Rain

Post  Janus_Gersie on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:45 pm

Dear all,
this came in by yesterday night (22:30 h) from Silvio Catania. A form called "FORM17" was enclosed.

Dear All
Those federation who wish their representatives to be accredited to enter the MEETING in RAIN – GERMANY next Friday 3rd September are to send this form by not later than midnight 2nd September.
People not listed will not be allowed in.
Two people per federation.

This is a clear breach of all principles FISTF stands for. Congresses/Meetings must be in public, otherwise we will lose completely our reputation. For me it is out of discussion that a Board hasn't any rights to hold somebody off from taking part at that meeting. It is getting more and more ridiculous.

I am totally appalled. Having done this request a few weeks in advance of the Congress would have been no problem for me. But not less than three days before the meeting ! What about those presidents/representatives being already on the way to Rain ? Is the board allowed to prevent people taking part at the congress ?

"Shaking Head" Janus Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ken on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:00 pm

Time for the member nations to vote wisely this weekend ... the organisation of our 'sport' is a farce at the moment.

Some people are genuinely interested in helping our sport and others have a personal agenda. They know who they are and the playing community also know who they are.

The website is full of politics and personal stuff, instead of the important information about events. Unprofessional and unwelcoming to both newcomers and established players!

Our sport/game/hobby is something to be enjoyed!

ken
International Open Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Janus_Gersie wrote:Dear all,
this came in by yesterday night (22:30 h) from Silvio Catania. A form called "FORM17" was enclosed.

Dear All
Those federation who wish their representatives to be accredited to enter the MEETING in RAIN – GERMANY next Friday 3rd September are to send this form by not later than midnight 2nd September.

This is a clear breach of all principles FISTF stands for. Congresses/Meetings must be in public, otherwise we will lose completely our reputation. For me it is out of discussion that a Board hasn't any rights to hold somebody off from taking part at that meeting. It is getting more and more ridiculous.

I am totally appalled. Having done this request a few weeks in advance of the Congress would have been no problem for me. But not less than three days before the meeting ! What about those presidents/representatives being already on the way to Rain ? Is the board allowed to prevent people taking part at the congress ?

"Shaking Head" Janus Gersie
What a joke!
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Janus_Gersie wrote:Dear all,

Dear All

It is clear we are talking about people who are capable of doing ANYTHING, in order to keep power. Honestly, I will not be surprised if I hear even about physical violence in Rain Congress. Apparently, with this new trick mr Catania plans to create a winning "majority" of "accredited" representatives/voters in the Congress (Does this remind me of a same situation here in Greece?? scratch)

How clever mr Catania!! Or is it just that you have excellent advisors? afro

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wrkl on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Accredited members may only be allowed in Silvio's meeting but when it comes to the congress remember Janus is in charge and I know he will ensure that FISTF rules are adhered to.

wrkl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  de francesco on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:31 am

I don't think so

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Vulpes on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:38 am

von de francesco am Do 2 Sep 2010 - 8:31
I don't think so

what do you not think?
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  de francesco on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:05 am

Italy will go to a FISTF Meeting.

Until now the President of FISTF is Silvio Catania and not Janus Gersie.

Only this........

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hönkki on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 am

Accredited members may only be allowed in Silvio's meeting but when it comes to the congress remember Janus is in charge and I know he will ensure that FISTF rules are adhered to.

Is there really going to be two different gathering, Catania's and Gersie's ?

hönkki
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wrkl on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:28 am

hönkki wrote:

Is there really going to be two different gathering, Catania's and Gersie's ?

No sorry that was just a strange joke Embarassed

wrkl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Vulpes on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:29 am

ok, but Silvio Catania i must abide by the rules. This is among others that everyone can go to session
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  de francesco on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:29 am

It is impossible to have a congress without the President and the national delegates.....

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wrkl on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:46 am

de francesco wrote:Italy will go to a FISTF Meeting.

Only this........

You are quite correct, but, Janus is hosting this meeting and traditionally he will arrange the venue and will have overall responsibility for the conduct of the meeting until it is decided whether elections are taking place and if so a new board is appointed.

If no new elections are taking place then once again Silvio will take charge
If elections do take place then whoever is elected will take charge.

If you disagree with me then that means that Silvio has been appointed King of FISTF with no accountablity to anyone.

wrkl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  de francesco on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:13 am

I'm disagree with you ............

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:19 am

Hello to all of you, sorry but that discussion is really going to a wrong direction.

I only want to quote the statutes, then everything should be clear. To blame everything automatically sent out by the current president isn't always right. Please stay on facts and discuss based on facts, otherwise the personal differences will become bigger and bigger till there won't be ANY way anymore to come together.
People should decide what they want. If you want a congress with elections, the statutes are valid, if you agree on a meeting without elections, you are right that everybody should be able to attend that meeting who is interested.
If I got it right Janus and some others want elections, so the text below has to be considered.

Art. 9
9-1 Membership of the Congress shall consist of one Delegate per Member and of the members of the Board of Directors.
9-2 The Congress is chaired by the FISTF President.

have a nice week-end at the World Cup.

Heinz

wrkl wrote:
de francesco wrote:Italy will go to a FISTF Meeting.

Only this........

You are quite correct, but, Janus is hosting this meeting and traditionally he will arrange the venue and will have overall responsibility for the conduct of the meeting until it is decided whether elections are taking place and if so a new board is appointed.

If no new elections are taking place then once again Silvio will take charge
If elections do take place then whoever is elected will take charge.

If you disagree with me then that means that Silvio has been appointed King of FISTF with no accountablity to anyone.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zinga on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:28 am

Heinz Eder wrote:
Agreed! Only but is if the FISTF president says that there will be no Congress or elections. Then, the Congress should be arranged and chaired by someone else, maybe Mr. Gersie. FISTF president cannot override statutes or member nations.

Heinz Eder wrote:have a nice week-end at the World Cup.
Totally agreed!
zinga
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:33 am

You are right, if it isn't a congress it's not automatically the president who chairs the meeting.

Heinz

zinga wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:
Agreed! Only but is if the FISTF president says that there will be no Congress or elections. Then, the Congress should be arranged and chaired by someone else, maybe Mr. Gersie. FISTF president cannot override statutes or member nations.

Heinz Eder wrote:have a nice week-end at the World Cup.
Totally agreed!

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zinga on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:You are right, if it isn't a congress it's not automatically the president who chairs the meeting.
You are wrong! Very Happy It will be a congress, and if the president does not agree to chair it, then someone other will chair it.
zinga
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:31 pm

although I understand you anger, if this congress is also illegal, then you lose every agrument you might have had. IMHO you must not break the law just to punish someone who did.

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:44 pm

it sounds like that the next discussion after the week-end will be who was more illegal at the meeting, the members of FISTF or the current board of FISTF. Question

Heinz

zinga wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:You are right, if it isn't a congress it's not automatically the president who chairs the meeting.
You are wrong! Very Happy It will be a congress, and if the president does not agree to chair it, then someone other will chair it.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:it sounds like that the next discussion after the week-end will be who was more illegal at the meeting, the members of FISTF or the current board of FISTF. Question

Discussion may continue, but the members have the power to change rules of the FISTF and BoD doesn't. That's why members don't do anything illegal by making decisions in a Congress that 8 months ago was decided to be held on this friday. That's how I've understood things.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top