where to now?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:32 am

Hi Kostas,
sorry that nobody seems to answer you here are the facts I can give you (i had a look in my mails)
now i understand the order of mistakes happened in that case.
FISTF got a message from greece with the FISTF calender in greece for the running season.

The request came on 15th of july 2010 and was the following for the International Open:
11-12/06/2010 (somebody didn't control the dates as it seems)
11-12/09/2010 seems to be the date, PATFAP wanted to send, but I can't read people's mind unfortunately.

my answer on 16th of july in my responsibility for the calender to both Stefanos and Silvio:

Hi to these tournament requests there are the following things to say:

1. Application for WC and Major:
It's the decision of the board, but the WC 2011 already will take place in Rome!?

2. Application for the IOs
11-12/06/2010 (??): the date already is over and 2011 they already organize their GP, so they should send us a better date for that IO with that date we can't confirm the IO.
16-17/10/2010: as it seems Mr. Koutroumanos didn't read the letter sent by FISTF, because that week-end is the third full week-end of the month, so that tournament won't be confirmed too.

3. Application for Satellites:
29-30/01/2011 can be confirmed
09-10/04/2011 can be confirmed, even if it is on the same week-end of the Amsterdam Major
06-07/08/2011 can be confirmed

Since then I never received anything official about that, so I only took the Grand Prix and 2 of the satellites as confirmed events to the calender. As it seems the greek association also never got an official confirmation of those events from FISTF. But finally I sent the calender several times in the last weeks to the board and if somebody would have had a look on it, it should be very easy to clearify that situation.

It doesn't make clear what to do now, but at least you can see, why the tournament is not in the calender of FISTF, that's all I can offer to you unfortunately.
I also fear you won't get any feedback here from somebody of the board what to do now.

Heinz

kechris wrote:Today morning many (no all) greek players took a sms!!! for an international open THIS weekend in Athens. 72 hours before kick off!!!

This tournament is not in FISTF's CALENDAR until now!!!

The competition manager -vice president of Fistf - decide don't respect the rules and the handbbook.
So the entry fees for open category is 15 (fifteen) euros !!!!! The handbook for I.O MAXIMUM 8e. About 100% more expensive.

The handbook asks 3 months earlier the invitation for players no 72 hours with sms without information in fistf's site and calendar.

THIS BoD WILL DESTROY TABLE SOCCER IN FEW MONTHS.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  kechris on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:47 pm

So for you the vice president of fistf and communication director did 3 mistakes for a simple but important mail.
1. He wrote wrong the date of I.O. of september. You didn't give confirmation but he finally continue to organise without your license.
2. His second wrong was the the I.O of October. You also didn't give confirmation because was in 3rd weekend and he decided no cancel of I.O but to organise G.P. this weekend !!!!!
3. The third wrong is the Major of Athens because he has not confirmation by FISTF for fifth Major in this year.

I think that aren't wrongs. Maybe he decided without respect of Fistf BoD and sport department. The vice president of FISTF doesn't respect FISTF !!! Fantastic BoD...

EVENTS DATES in Greek handbook

IO of Athens 11-12/09/2010
ACROPOLIS GP of Athens 16-17/10/2010
Satellite of Athens 11-12/12/2010
IO of Athens 05-06/02/2011
Satellite of Athens 09-10/04/2011
MARATHON MAJOR of Athens 11-12/06/2011
Satellite of Athens 06-07/08/2011

In FISTF calendar you will see these tournaments:

29-30/01/2011 Satellites in Athens (GRE)
11-12/06/2011 Grand Prix in Athen (GRE)
06-07/08/2011 Satellites in Piraeus (GRE)
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Kostas, i don't know more than I told you, sorry. What results you take out of my post, is up to you of course. Cool
I never saw a requested date for the major as long as i was responsible for that part in sports department.

PS: Normally a Grand Prix isn't possible on third week-end of the month too

Heinz

kechris wrote:So for you the vice president of fistf and communication director did 3 mistakes for a simple but important mail.
1. He wrote wrong the date of I.O. of september. You didn't give confirmation but he finally continue to organise without your license.
2. His second wrong was the the I.O of October. You also didn't give confirmation because was in 3rd weekend and he decided no cancel of I.O but to organise G.P. this weekend !!!!!
3. The third wrong is the Major of Athens because he has not confirmation by FISTF for fifth Major in this year.

I think that aren't wrongs. Maybe he decided without respect of Fistf BoD and sport department. The vice president of FISTF doesn't respect FISTF !!! Fantastic BoD...

EVENTS DATES in Greek handbook

IO of Athens 11-12/09/2010
ACROPOLIS GP of Athens 16-17/10/2010
Satellite of Athens 11-12/12/2010
IO of Athens 05-06/02/2011
Satellite of Athens 09-10/04/2011
MARATHON MAJOR of Athens 11-12/06/2011
Satellite of Athens 06-07/08/2011

In FISTF calendar you will see these tournaments:

29-30/01/2011 Satellites in Athens (GRE)
11-12/06/2011 Grand Prix in Athen (GRE)
06-07/08/2011 Satellites in Piraeus (GRE)

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  kechris on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Yes i mean that you say no for I.O and he "wrote' you on his balls and he organise G.P (more important tournament so more problem for rules) because he wanted to prove that he is over rules!
He is cool because he is very close to catania so he can do everything without license.

What is your opinion for enrty fees? 15 euros for group of 3 in international open !!!?
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Maybe he wasn't informed that the tournaments are not confirmed, maybe somebody accepted his tournament requests and didn't inform me, everything is possible. Maybe your version is right.
The only thing you can be sure about is that somewhere a big mistake happened which cause a lot of confusion.

I won't comment starting fees of tournaments any more, you correctly quoted the handbook about that issue.

Heinz

kechris wrote:Yes i mean that you say no for I.O and he "wrote' you on his balls and he organise G.P (more important tournament so more problem for rules) because he wanted to prove that he is over rules!
He is cool because he is very close to catania so he can do everything without license.

What is your opinion for enrty fees? 15 euros for group of 3 in international open !!!?

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  kechris on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:Maybe he wasn't informed that the tournaments are not confirmed, maybe somebody accepted his tournament requests and didn't inform me,

Υes but it is not a simple unofficial national tournament. The players from Italy Geman Austria Spain England who would want to take part in I.O. in Greece they haven't more than 72 hours to organise their participation.
Maybe a comfuzio but handbook ask 3 months before to confirm. FISTF must cancel this tournament. And to ban the competition manager for this comfuzio.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Of course it is not positive to organize a tournament, which is not known by anybody officially.
When the request was sent in july, the 3 months were not important. That is only important if an association requests a tournament during the season.
The only interesting thing is, if the tournament was confirmed by somebody or not.

Heinz

kechris wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:Maybe he wasn't informed that the tournaments are not confirmed, maybe somebody accepted his tournament requests and didn't inform me,

Υes but it is not a simple unofficial national tournament. The players from Italy Geman Austria Spain England who would want to take part in I.O. in Greece they haven't more than 72 hours to organise their participation.
Maybe a comfuzio but handbook ask 3 months before to confirm. FISTF must cancel this tournament. And to ban the competition manager for this comfuzio.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  kechris on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:Of course it is not positive to organize a tournament, which is not known by anybody officially.

Positive? I prefer comments like unfair, illegal and of course no professional.

The only interesting thing is, if the tournament was confirmed by somebody or not.

Do you make a bet that the other members of "company" will tell that they confirmed this tournament but they forgot to inform the sport department...

Heinz

avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  von K. on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:33 pm

If it's not in the international calendar (in time), it's not an FISTF tournament. Or?

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  kechris on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:04 pm

von K. wrote:If it's not in the international calendar (in time), it's not an FISTF tournament. Or?

Ι want the new council to decide if this tournament is official or unofficial.
Because none of 4 daltons gave an answer since yestrday.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  Heinz Eder on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:02 am

I don't think the council will manage it to decide that in a few days.
We first need the council, so far nobody started to work for that as far as i know!?

Heinz

kechris wrote:
von K. wrote:If it's not in the international calendar (in time), it's not an FISTF tournament. Or?

Ι want the new council to decide if this tournament is official or unofficial.
Because none of 4 daltons gave an answer since yestrday.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  von K. on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:I don't think the council will manage it to decide that in a few days.
We first need the council, so far nobody started to work for that as far as i know!?

Well, everyone must be waiting for the meeting minutes and the Board to send the starting info about that.

The council can maybe decide about the GP afterwards. In my personal opinion based on what I read here, I'd not organize it at all, and certainly I wouldn't participate.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  Heinz Eder on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:21 pm

If the fault happened because of a lack of communication from the president to the sports department, you can't say the organizer is responsible and players shouldn't play that tournament. we have to be careful with such statements.

Heinz

von K. wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:I don't think the council will manage it to decide that in a few days.
We first need the council, so far nobody started to work for that as far as i know!?

Well, everyone must be waiting for the meeting minutes and the Board to send the starting info about that.

The council can maybe decide about the GP afterwards. In my personal opinion based on what I read here, I'd not organize it at all, and certainly I wouldn't participate.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  von K. on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Yes, but I understood that the organizer is Koutromanos part of the "Koutromanos team". So in that way would it be ok, if FISTF president organizes a tournament, doesn't do the necessary communication and then it's just ok?

But remember, I don't have all the facts, and have based this only on the thought that the organizer is at least closely connected to the FISTF communications director.

Heinz Eder wrote:If the fault happened because of a lack of communication from the president to the sports department, you can't say the organizer is responsible and players shouldn't play that tournament. we have to be careful with such statements.

Heinz

von K. wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:I don't think the council will manage it to decide that in a few days.
We first need the council, so far nobody started to work for that as far as i know!?

Well, everyone must be waiting for the meeting minutes and the Board to send the starting info about that.

The council can maybe decide about the GP afterwards. In my personal opinion based on what I read here, I'd not organize it at all, and certainly I wouldn't participate.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  Heinz Eder on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:45 pm

He sent a request for the tournaments, and as it seems he thought everything is ok, because he didn't get something back that something was wrong with his request. Idea
isn't that possible too?
There was a chance to see the mistake on 20th of august, when the circular with the calender was sent to all associations, but Leonidas unfortunately didn't have a look on the calender as it seemed.

People can think about it however they want, it is clear that something went wrong.

Heinz

von K. wrote:Yes, but I understood that the organizer is Koutromanos part of the "Koutromanos team". So in that way would it be ok, if FISTF president organizes a tournament, doesn't do the necessary communication and then it's just ok?

But remember, I don't have all the facts, and have based this only on the thought that the organizer is at least closely connected to the FISTF communications director.

Heinz Eder wrote:If the fault happened because of a lack of communication from the president to the sports department, you can't say the organizer is responsible and players shouldn't play that tournament. we have to be careful with such statements.

Heinz

von K. wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:I don't think the council will manage it to decide that in a few days.
We first need the council, so far nobody started to work for that as far as i know!?

Well, everyone must be waiting for the meeting minutes and the Board to send the starting info about that.

The council can maybe decide about the GP afterwards. In my personal opinion based on what I read here, I'd not organize it at all, and certainly I wouldn't participate.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  drastis on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:He sent a request for the tournaments, and as it seems he thought everything is ok, because he didn't get something back that something was wrong with his request. Idea
isn't that possible too?
There was a chance to see the mistake on 20th of august, when the circular with the calender was sent to all associations, but Leonidas unfortunately didn't have a look on the calender as it seemed.

People can think about it however they want, it is clear that something went wrong.

Heinz

ARE YOU THERE HEINZ Question Question

You are talking about a member of FISTF BoD and FISTF Communication Director not being able to communicate his own tournament? Shocked Shocked

He unfortunately didn't have a look on the calendar? Laughing Laughing

What kind of idiots do you think people are?? DO YOU REALLY MEAN WHAT YOU ARE SAYING???

You are UNBELIEVABLE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  kechris on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:05 am

Heinz Eder wrote:very interesting, Greece has a Major Shocked this season?

but Leonidas unfortunately didn't have a look on the calender as it seemed.

People can think about it however they want, it is clear that something went wrong.

In first paragraph your answer in my post for all greek international tournaments in 29 August. You were not retired yet so you were responsible for calendar. I can see your ironic comment.
In second your paragraph suddenly you decide that Leonidas !!! (your good friend) was unlucky. Oh my God what a pitty...
In your third paragraph you make an effort to explain that we have sick ideas for an accident!!!!

Maybe you must see a doctor. As soon is possible.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:56 am

I only pointed out another way how things COULD happen too. I never said I believe it or not, but I think people should have the choice between doing things always on purpose if they are against you, or if people can also do mistakes without always thinking how they can do anything against you on purpose.
How can you know better than me, who are my "friends" Who do you think you are?
I only want to give you a hint, if those people would be my "friends" it would have been easy for me to add those tournaments and don't loose any word about it.

Maybe I need a doctor for being honest with you, who only attacked me personally for months and years now Exclamation
Maybe I need a doctor for giving you right and correct answers in many cases over the last years. Exclamation

I wish you success with your way doing things.

Heinz

kechris wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:very interesting, Greece has a Major Shocked this season?

but Leonidas unfortunately didn't have a look on the calender as it seemed.

People can think about it however they want, it is clear that something went wrong.

In first paragraph your answer in my post for all greek international tournaments in 29 August. You were not retired yet so you were responsible for calendar. I can see your ironic comment.
In second your paragraph suddenly you decide that Leonidas !!! (your good friend) was unlucky. Oh my God what a pitty...
In your third paragraph you make an effort to explain that we have sick ideas for an accident!!!!

Maybe you must see a doctor. As soon is possible.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where to now?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum