An open letter to mr Catania

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An open letter to mr Catania

Post  drastis on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Dear mr Catania,

I read your lengthy Circular No 34 and I would like to answer some of its points in public.

First of all, the way you are treating other people is simply rude. You seem to have no respect for people's opinions when you say you don't follow what is written in forums and such...

Secondly, you don't seem to realise the true meaning of things. Trying to postpone a democratic election, automatically makes you a potential dictator. Co-operating closely with people who used similar tactics in their countries in order to achieve their "election", makes you the same with them and betrays your true intentions. Issuing almost 40 personal circulars without asking FISTF BoD members to co-sign them, makes you a suspect for absolutism.

Thirdly, you do not help table football community by undermining its foundations. You were not true to FISTF nations. Most of them do not want your BoD anymore. You should better leave in peace instead of trying to ruin everything before you are gone.

Lastly, your BoD was "elected" as a provisional one. And it was elected as a group. If the provisional BoD members leave (which they do), you cannot stay and substitute them. You were not elected personally to have the right to stay after the others leave.

You can ban me and sue me if you want, I am not scared by such threats. You can ask your good friend, the non-communication director of FISTF to tell you about me. By the way, FISTF Communication is not 100% successful, right? How successful is it? 90%? 50%? OR 0%? What a joke!!!

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open letter to mr Catania

Post  Thossa on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Apropos communication...
Is anything wrong between provisional FISTF President and provisional FISTF Communication Director?
The SC blog FISTF website is not linked with the Koutromanos FISTF website. Funny to follow the latest FISTF newsletter via FISTF website.
This looks very professional. Congratulation!!!
Great job, boys.
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:38 pm

By the way, when did the FISTF site become a personal blog for this "sc", whoever that might be...

And I find it a bit unprofessional to use a personal blog as an official communication channel of a world federation. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top