europa cups

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:20 pm

So the president is right to cancel announced elections, as long as nobody stands up at the cancelled elections and say he wants to be president?
I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that it is out of any logic Shocked

Anyway,
we are going to play a CL with 18 teams in 2 groups of 9 in 3 weeks, where a qualification system is used which was decided during the qualification already run. That system isn't mentioned anywhere officially till now, because there is no handbook existing.
we are going to play a new tournament called EL, the same things like mentioned above, additionally the teams taking part shouldn't get any WR points, because the new tournament isn't mentioned anywhere in the system of WR.
we already saw 2 events in the current season, which were not confirmed by FISTF till the beginning of september.

let's wait and see what other surprises will come up to us in the actual season.

Martin Hodds wrote:Thossa, all those people were there, but I never heard any of them say they wanted to be president.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  Martin Hodds on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:So the president is right to cancel announced elections, as long as nobody stands up at the cancelled elections and say he wants to be president?
I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that it is out of any logic Shocked
If nobody says at the meeting he wants to be president, then what vote would there be exactly ?

Have you thought yet why nobody demanded elections even though all is not right within FISTF ?

Heinz Eder wrote:Anyway,
we are going to play a CL with 18 teams in 2 groups of 9 in 3 weeks, where a qualification system is used which was decided during the qualification already run. That system isn't mentioned anywhere officially till now, because there is no handbook existing.
I think we all agree the Handbook is something which needs sorting.

Heinz Eder wrote:we are going to play a new tournament called EL, the same things like mentioned above, additionally the teams taking part shouldn't get any WR points, because the new tournament isn't mentioned anywhere in the system of WR.
I disagree completely, why should they get no points ? The need is to create a new line in the existing points system, which is easy to do. Cool

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  Thossa on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:13 pm

Oh lala.

Big point, Heinz. No WR points !!!???

Actually unfair to the participated teams in MatteRsburg, because it was original announced by the old BoD as Europa Cup.

Probably only the teams in the so called Europa League shouldn´t get any points, because it could be the only season this two team-categories will be played.

What is the opinion of FISTF ranking officer, Mr. Perdeans on this matter??? What say the intitiator of the desaster?
avatar
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 627
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Far beyond

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  Martin Hodds on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Talk of giving teams no points for official FISTF tournaments is pointless. Very Happy

It's not difficult for the Sports Director to sort out how many points for CL and EL.

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  Thossa on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Martin Hodds wrote:Talk of giving teams no points for official FISTF tournaments is pointless. Very Happy

It's not difficult for the Sports Director to sort out how many points for CL and EL.

Nor the Sports Director neither the ranking officer can knock up the points. Can they?
avatar
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 627
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Far beyond

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  Heinz Eder on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:26 am

I only talked about the Europa League.
The "Champions League" is already mentioned in the World Ranking system.

Heinz

Thossa wrote:Oh lala.

Big point, Heinz. No WR points !!!???

Actually unfair to the participated teams in MatteRsburg, because it was original announced by the old BoD as Europa Cup.

Probably only the teams in the so called Europa League shouldn´t get any points, because it could be the only season this two team-categories will be played.

What is the opinion of FISTF ranking officer, Mr. Perdeans on this matter??? What say the intitiator of the desaster?

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  Heinz Eder on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:47 am

Maybe those people who wrote here on that forum, that they will fight for elections will be a bit more cautious with promises in future.
I hope players won't be disappointed another time, when they read here about the plans of that council and then they compare with the outcome in the end.
What do you mean by saying the handbook needs sorting?

Martin Hodds wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:So the president is right to cancel announced elections, as long as nobody stands up at the cancelled elections and say he wants to be president?
I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that it is out of any logic Shocked
If nobody says at the meeting he wants to be president, then what vote would there be exactly ?

Have you thought yet why nobody demanded elections even though all is not right within FISTF ?

Heinz Eder wrote:Anyway,
we are going to play a CL with 18 teams in 2 groups of 9 in 3 weeks, where a qualification system is used which was decided during the qualification already run. That system isn't mentioned anywhere officially till now, because there is no handbook existing.
I think we all agree the Handbook is something which needs sorting.

Heinz Eder wrote:we are going to play a new tournament called EL, the same things like mentioned above, additionally the teams taking part shouldn't get any WR points, because the new tournament isn't mentioned anywhere in the system of WR.
I disagree completely, why should they get no points ? The need is to create a new line in the existing points system, which is easy to do. Cool

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  Martin Hodds on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:What do you mean by saying the handbook needs sorting?

Heinz Eder wrote:That system isn't mentioned anywhere officially till now, because there is no handbook existing.

I think you answered your own question. Very Happy

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  Heinz Eder on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:23 am

I thought you have a general problem with the handbook.

Martin Hodds wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:What do you mean by saying the handbook needs sorting?

Heinz Eder wrote:That system isn't mentioned anywhere officially till now, because there is no handbook existing.

I think you answered your own question. Very Happy

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  kechris on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:39 am

Two weeks before take place the two NEW europa cups we can say that the BoD destroy a good idea.
Thirty two teams wanted to take part (the 32 team was OLYMPIA there are free places for Greek team in both tournaments but the greek and world federation refused to allow us to take part). The same number like last years. But this year in 31 teams you can find 9 (NINE!) italian teams.
In 24 March the BoD announced the new Europa cups with circular 12.
In 8 May with the circular 16 they send a table for 31 participations in every tournament. They fail 50%.
Only the half teams select to take part. They did 11 (eleven) circulars (47 46 45 44 43 39 37 32 19 16 12) for Europa cups anf finally they destroy a good idea for two Europa cups. We had one good Europa cup, we wanted two very good Europa cups and now we have two no good Europa cups. FANTASTIC!
We had good communication we wanted better no we haven't communication.
We had a so so handbook we wanted a better now we haven't.
We had a calendar with information now we had calendar without correct information.
Before they banned special persons now they ban special persons and clubs.
We had not full member BoD , and we haven't full member BoD.
They managed all them in few months. And they decided no elections because they wanted to continue their job.

I make a bet. If they finish their job in 40 months, international table soccer will had die.
One "Pere and partners" is not enough to stop the cancer.

p.s do you see new pro evolution 11 in playstation? how i can ask by my 9 nine years old son to play table soccer and no play playstation.
When you manage to dissapoint all the fathers then you close the doors to their chidren so you close the door to the next day.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Kechris, you are right about everything excepted 1 point: there are not 9 Italien teams, there are 10 because now they gave a wild card to Sessana to be the 5th italian team int he Europa League. What a huge joke!!! scratch

PS: I give up table football, I'm going to buy Fifa 11 this afternoon lol!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  kechris on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:02 pm

WHO AND WHEN GAVE WILD CARD TO SESSANA?

WE WAIT EVERY DAY AN ANSWER BECAUSE WE WANTED TO PLAY IN EUROPA CUPS AND THEY GAVE WILD CARD IN AN EXTRA ITALIAN TEAM?

WHEN THE COUNCIL WILL START TAKING DECISIONS? NEXT YEAR?
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  kechris on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:20 pm

MR PERE IS NEW SPORT DIRECTOR SINCE 27 SEPTEMBER.

I KNOW THAT UNTIL 27 SEPTEMBER WE HAVE 12 TEAMS IN EUROPA LEAGUE.

SO THE DECISION FOR SESSANA WAS BY OLIVIER. Or someone took this decision without ask Olivier...

LOOK CIRCULAR 12
2. The only exception to the maximum number of four (4)teams qualified for the Champions League is in the fact that if a defending title team is not qualified according to the standard national criteria, as a defender to the title this team will automatically qualify to the Champions League. Therefore only the nation with the defending team can have the fifth representative.

LOOK CIRCULAR 16
For this competition, for which October will be the first edition, the number of clubs to
qualify per nation is just the same as for the Champions League. That means, that as per
the table above, Italy will have 4 teams, Belgium and Austria 3, and so on. For this
competition, it’s up to the National Federation of each country to nominate the
partecipants. This means, that it’s up to Italy to nominate the four clubs which will take
part in the Europa League this year.


I f i began my strong critical that means that i blaming people?
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  kechris on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:45 pm

circular 39
Closing date is September 21st 2010.

circular 32
For the Europa League, every nation can nominate according to the table beneath the number of
teams

circular 44 posted (1st october)
till now confirmed of the 12 teams we can issue the following statitstics:

Congratulations to ALL. The BoD members, the representers who voted this BoD in Franfurt last january, and all (no) responsible persons who allowed last september in Rain this BoD to continue its job.
WHY THEY ANNOUNCE CIRCULARS? BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE OVER THE CIRCULARS. CIRCULARS ARE FOR THE OTHERS. SO WE MUST CHANGE SIDE. TO FOLLOW THEM IN THEIR SIDE. IF WE DONT WE MUST STOP PLAYING. IT IS SIMPLE AND CLEAR.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:56 pm

From what I understood, because of the low turnout, they gave permission to every nation to select one more team for the Europa league. The only nation to react was Italy and they gave the wild card to Sessana.

It's a very very big joke!

Watch the italian forum if you are not convinced because after all it looks like it's the only place where official informations are available...
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:59 pm

CIRCULAR N. 44 - Europa League
Submitted by sc on Fri, 2010/10/01 - 9:54pm.
Europa League
The idea of the Europa League was originated in order to give the potential power to moderate teams in
order to play a big competition. We are happy that when we analyse the participation, till now confirmed
of the 12 teams we can issue the following statitstics:
1. 12 Clubs are confirmed for the first edition.
2. 6 nations are represented in this competition.
As a first edition, we are giving the opportunity to ALL NATIONS to nominate another club to this
competition, even if they have till now fulfilled their request. Thus means that for example, ENGLAND
who already assigned it’s two posts will have the possibility of the THIRD team. So we are inviting any
country wishing to submit an application on behalf of another team to do this with immediate effect.
Applications later than 8th October 2010, will not be accepted.

Truly in Sports
Silvio Catania
FISTF President
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  kechris on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Yes i read this before days but this circular posted 10 days after closed the date for participations.
Which team can organise a travel in few days before the tournament? Only an Italian team can go easy in Rome.
So this is not circular but an extra present to italy. Why they forget us (olympia) who we were asking for weeks to participate in Europa cups?

F ederation I talian S port T able F ootball

avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: europa cups

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum