tranfer system

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  kechris on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:48 pm

[quote="Heinz Eder"]kostas,we banned players for 1 year who took away tables the ec should be organized on,to set the organizer under pressure! May i remind you that teams from 12 countries had booked their trip to the ec when the tables "disappeared"!
YOU BANNED TWO PERSONS WITHOUT PROOFS BECAUSE YOU PREFERED FOR ORGANISER FOR E.C. A SIMPLE PERSON AND NO THE MAJORITY OF GREEK TABLE SOCCER. YOU WANTED TO DECIDE FOR A NATIONAL PROBLEM!!! 3 YEARS PASSED BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT YOUR MISTAKES.
It shows your way of thinking when you wrote i changed side after elections!you would be the one who would be happy to see people you lost against making mistakes!my way of thinking is why players and temas possibly should pay the price,if the following season wouldn't be prepared righ!may i also remind you that you wrote a few months ago that i'm only sports director because of the honour for being sports director!now i work without being director too and you call me opportunist?
I WROTE THAT I CANN'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SELECT TO WORK WITH PEOPLE WHO ASKED ELECTIONS BECAUSE WERE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR JOB. YOU WROTE THE WORD "OPPORTUNIST" NO ME.
We have and had a transfer system except of a few people who don't seem to understand it it works!
FEW PEOPLE???!!!!! PLEASE COME BACK TO REAL WORLD.
Legal status means to me officially registered in the country if you mean official sports club you are right,if you only mean officially registered i don't think you are right!why fistf didn't ask every club for the status?one more time fistf's members are the associations and not the clubs,you should understand that before blaming fistf for all the mistakes which seem to be done by associations!
LEGAL STATUS MEAN OFFICIAL REGISTERED CLUB WITH STATUS, ELECTIONS etc. YOU ASKED SIGNATURE BY PRESIDENTS OF CLUBS. HOW YOU CAN BE SURE WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF EVERY CLUB. DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVEN'T THE LAST TWO YEARS OFFICIAL INFORMATION BY GREEK FEDERATION FOR THE TRANSFERS? I SELECT TO READ EVERYDAY FORUMS ANS SITES FOR TO RECEIVE NEWS FOR ALL BUT THIS IS NOT SOLUTION FOR EVERY PLAYER.

Ps:you hopefully won't compare the disappearence of tables for an important team tournament with a single irregular transfer of a player!the difference between us is that i'm not getting personal,so i never have to write that i don't have a personal problem with you!
MAYBE YOU CANN'T UNDERSTAND THAT ALL YOUR DECISIONS ABOUT SANCTIONS TRANSFERS ARE TOTALLY W R O N G !!!!!

PS. I TOOK BEFORE FEW HOURS A MAIL BY GREEK FEDERATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN EUROPA CUPS.
FISTF DECIDES 2 GREEK TEAMS IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND TWO TEAMS IN EUROPA LEAGUE. MY TEAM FINISHED 5TH IN GREEK LEAGUE. MAYBE ONE OF THE TEAMS OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WILL NOT TAKE PART. THE GREEK FEDERATION DECIDE THAT THE 5TH TEAM WILL PLAY IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND NO THE THIRD!!! BECAUSE THIRD IS THE TEAM OF GREEK PRESIDENT AND HE PREFER EUROPA LEAGUE BECAUSE IS MORE POSSIBLE TO QUALIFY MANY ROUNDS THAN IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!
I READ THE CIRCULAR FOR EUROPA CUPS AND I UNDERSTAND THAT AT FIRST YOU WANT THE PARTICIPATIONS FOR CHAMPION LEAGUE AND AFTER FOR EUROPA LEAGUE. IF YOU DON'T CHECK EVERY PRESIDENT FOR HIS "SPECIAL" DECISIONS THEN MANY GOOD CLUBS WILL SELECT EUROPA LEAGUE AS EASIER AND THE WORST REST WILL PLAY IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. THEN IN FEW YEARS MANY TEAMS WILL NOT TAKE PART.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO STOP FROM THE FIRST TIME THESE COMBINATIONS. THE BEST TWO CLUBS IN CHAMPION LEAGUE AND THE REST TWO IN EUROPA LEAGUE.
PLEASE I WANT ANSWER AS SOON IS POSSIBLE BY SPORT DEPARTMENT.
[quote]
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Just one point to say that over the last few years, there were no problems with the transfers. 2 or 3 years ago, there were many problems in Itay and Greece. now even in Italy it seems people are sticking to the rules (just like people do in the UK, Belgium, Austria, France, Spain...) but there are still some crazy situations in Greece (like the one with Eugene Plytas). Once again, it's all about Greece! So what? FISTF did their job by awarding no WR point for tournaments where Playtas played but apart from that, it's up to the greek association to sort this kind of problems.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Kostas i didn't prefer the the organizers of EC i preferred it to have an Europa Cup instead of not having a Europa Cup and i preferred it not to get under pressure by people who took away the most important thing to organize an EC to set the organizers and FISTF under pressure.
you didn't use the word opportunist, but the description was nearly the same, I wrote in my post the reasons for my decision to support the new sports director till september, you don't need to agree on them.
I didn't ask for signatures of the president, i only asked for an information of the "old" club. the signature of the president is asked now, because the NEW board changed the transfer rules.
One more time i want to clearify that i don't defend the new board, i only want to let you participate on the information I have. If you don't like, you won't have ANY information.
My decisions were wrong, ok it is your opinion, but as Vincent wrote nearly all countries understood the rules, there were only confusions in a few countries because of bad personal relationship between the board and some clubs or the board and FISTF, of course one more time FISTF is responsible.
Maybe we don't need national associations any more in your view, because everytime FISTF is responsible anyway.
I asked you for clubs without legal status outside of Greece, please tell me some of the many clubs you know. I can already assure you that there is none in Austria.
Wrong decisions always happen if you don't think so, please tell me 7 people you know who don't make mistakes, I would heavily agree on it, if those people could build the new board. Of course all associations, all players and all clubs always agree on their rules or decisions then. Maybe I'm very wrong, but I think finding those people would be like having christmas and eastern on the same day. Question

Heinz
[quote="kechris"][quote="Heinz Eder"]kostas,we banned players for 1 year who took away tables the ec should be organized on,to set the organizer under pressure! May i remind you that teams from 12 countries had booked their trip to the ec when the tables "disappeared"!
YOU BANNED TWO PERSONS WITHOUT PROOFS BECAUSE YOU PREFERED FOR ORGANISER FOR E.C. A SIMPLE PERSON AND NO THE MAJORITY OF GREEK TABLE SOCCER. YOU WANTED TO DECIDE FOR A NATIONAL PROBLEM!!! 3 YEARS PASSED BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT YOUR MISTAKES.
It shows your way of thinking when you wrote i changed side after elections!you would be the one who would be happy to see people you lost against making mistakes!my way of thinking is why players and temas possibly should pay the price,if the following season wouldn't be prepared righ!may i also remind you that you wrote a few months ago that i'm only sports director because of the honour for being sports director!now i work without being director too and you call me opportunist?
I WROTE THAT I CANN'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SELECT TO WORK WITH PEOPLE WHO ASKED ELECTIONS BECAUSE WERE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR JOB. YOU WROTE THE WORD "OPPORTUNIST" NO ME.
We have and had a transfer system except of a few people who don't seem to understand it it works!
FEW PEOPLE???!!!!! PLEASE COME BACK TO REAL WORLD.
Legal status means to me officially registered in the country if you mean official sports club you are right,if you only mean officially registered i don't think you are right!why fistf didn't ask every club for the status?one more time fistf's members are the associations and not the clubs,you should understand that before blaming fistf for all the mistakes which seem to be done by associations!
LEGAL STATUS MEAN OFFICIAL REGISTERED CLUB WITH STATUS, ELECTIONS etc. YOU ASKED SIGNATURE BY PRESIDENTS OF CLUBS. HOW YOU CAN BE SURE WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF EVERY CLUB. DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVEN'T THE LAST TWO YEARS OFFICIAL INFORMATION BY GREEK FEDERATION FOR THE TRANSFERS? I SELECT TO READ EVERYDAY FORUMS ANS SITES FOR TO RECEIVE NEWS FOR ALL BUT THIS IS NOT SOLUTION FOR EVERY PLAYER.

Ps:you hopefully won't compare the disappearence of tables for an important team tournament with a single irregular transfer of a player!the difference between us is that i'm not getting personal,so i never have to write that i don't have a personal problem with you!
MAYBE YOU CANN'T UNDERSTAND THAT ALL YOUR DECISIONS ABOUT SANCTIONS TRANSFERS ARE TOTALLY W R O N G !!!!!

PS. I TOOK BEFORE FEW HOURS A MAIL BY GREEK FEDERATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN EUROPA CUPS.
FISTF DECIDES 2 GREEK TEAMS IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND TWO TEAMS IN EUROPA LEAGUE. MY TEAM FINISHED 5TH IN GREEK LEAGUE. MAYBE ONE OF THE TEAMS OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WILL NOT TAKE PART. THE GREEK FEDERATION DECIDE THAT THE 5TH TEAM WILL PLAY IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND NO THE THIRD!!! BECAUSE THIRD IS THE TEAM OF GREEK PRESIDENT AND HE PREFER EUROPA LEAGUE BECAUSE IS MORE POSSIBLE TO QUALIFY MANY ROUNDS THAN IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!
I READ THE CIRCULAR FOR EUROPA CUPS AND I UNDERSTAND THAT AT FIRST YOU WANT THE PARTICIPATIONS FOR CHAMPION LEAGUE AND AFTER FOR EUROPA LEAGUE. IF YOU DON'T CHECK EVERY PRESIDENT FOR HIS "SPECIAL" DECISIONS THEN MANY GOOD CLUBS WILL SELECT EUROPA LEAGUE AS EASIER AND THE WORST REST WILL PLAY IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. THEN IN FEW YEARS MANY TEAMS WILL NOT TAKE PART.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO STOP FROM THE FIRST TIME THESE COMBINATIONS. THE BEST TWO CLUBS IN CHAMPION LEAGUE AND THE REST TWO IN EUROPA LEAGUE.
PLEASE I WANT ANSWER AS SOON IS POSSIBLE BY SPORT DEPARTMENT.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:57 pm

What a colorful discussion Laughing Laughing Laughing

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:32 am

GOOD MORNING HEINZ

Heinz Eder wrote:Kostas i didn't prefer the the organizers of EC i preferred it to have an Europa Cup instead of not having a Europa Cup and i preferred it not to get under pressure by people who took away the most important thing to organize an EC to set the organizers and FISTF under pressure.
SO I HAVE RIGHT. YOU PREFERED THE ORGANISERS.
you didn't use the word opportunist, but the description was nearly the same, I wrote in my post the reasons for my decision to support the new sports director till september, you don't need to agree on them.
I DIDN'T DESCRIPTION. I DID QUESTION. IT ISN'T MY JOB TO AGREE WITH YOUR REASONS. I WROTE THAT I CANN'T UNDERSTAND THEM.
I didn't ask for signatures of the president, i only asked for an information of the "old" club.
the signature of the president is asked now, because the NEW board changed the transfer rules.
YOU ASKED INFORMATION BY PRESIDENTS AND NOW YOU ASK SIGNATURES. WHY YOU ASK INFORMATIONS BY CLUBS? YOU WROTE IN EX-POST THAT FISTF HAS MEMBERS THE ASSOCIATIONS, NO CLUBS!!! IF YOU HANE NOT CONFIDENCE TO ASSOCIATIONS THEN YOU CAN STOP THEM AS MEMBERS OF FISTF.
One more time i want to clearify that i don't defend the new board, i only want to let you participate on the information I have. If you don't like, you won't have ANY information.
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION BUT I WANT ALSO LEARN THE REASONS FOR THE DECISIONS. I AM NOT A DOG WHO FOLLOW WITHOUT QUESTIONS.
My decisions were wrong, ok it is your opinion, but as Vincent wrote nearly all countries understood the rules, there were only confusions in a few countries because of bad personal relationship between the board and some clubs or the board and FISTF, of course one more time FISTF is responsible.
SO FOR YOU, THERE ARE NOT PROBLEM FOR FISTF, IF ITS MEMBERS (ASSOCIATIONS) DON'T GIVE INFORMATIONS TO CLUBS BECAUSE OF BAD RELATIONSHIP.
Maybe we don't need national associations any more in your view, because everytime FISTF is responsible anyway.
NO. I WANT STRONG ASSOCIATIONS AND FEDERATIONS BUT I KNOW THAT ASSOCIATIONS AND FEDERATIONS HAVE CLUBS FOR MEMBERS. BUT FISTF ACCEPTED SIMPLE CLUBS WITH PERSONS FOR MEMBERS AS ASSOCIATIONS AND FEDERATIONS.
I asked you for clubs without legal status outside of Greece, please tell me some of the many clubs you know. I can already assure you that there is none in Austria.
IT ISN'T MY JOB. IF YOU WANT REALLY TO TAKE THIS INFORMATION YOU CAN ASK THE STATUS BY ALL CLUBS AROUND THE WORLD.
Wrong decisions always happen if you don't think so, please tell me 7 people you know who don't make mistakes,
I KNOW 7 PErsons WHO TAKE ONLY WRONG DECISIONS.

I would heavily agree on it, if those people could build the new board. Of course all associations, all players and all clubs always agree on their rules or decisions then. Maybe I'm very wrong, but I think finding those people would be like having christmas and eastern on the same day. Question
SORRY BUT I AM NOT SURE THAT I UNDERSTAND THIS COMMENT.

P.S We have exactly different opinions but i recognise to you that you gave answers when the BoD members is upsent. Thanks for the dialogue.

P.S.2. Before 100 days you wrote in this forum to a member of FISTF BoD:
"I think it is a mistake to decide things, but not asking the federations about their opinion."
I want to add in your words that is also mistake the federations not asking the clubs for their proposals"
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:44 am

Good morning Kostas,
that's exactly the point. Associations should include the clubs and players it would be a very good thing, if that could happen in all associations, but you hopefully understand that those proposals never can come from every single player or club to FISTF, there must be an important filter between that.
Another "problem" always was that players sent their questions directly to FISTF, about 60% of those questions could be answerred by a well working national association too, whos bod members read the handbook at least once or have it on their disk to have a look on it.
The other 40% of questions can be sent to FISTF, no problem, if the association can't answer questions, or if associations have questions about things they are more than welcome to send them.
Associations should be an important part in FISTF, but unfortunately most associations are not and so FISTF has much more work than necessary and of course people think FISTF is responsible for everything, because some of the associations are not working well, so they are not to blame.

About the other points:
You can be sure, if it would have been a Satellite and not the EC, you could fight against each other (out of the venue) and I wouldn't care about it. I didn't care about the organizers, i only care about the players and clubs who booked a trip to Athen to play an Europa Cup. If the same would happen in any other country, i would take the same decision, but you take it personal, if I'm not in favour of you, I'm automatically against you, that is a very simple view on things.
You mix up again some things, national transfers could be sent with a form filled by the association, so in the end, all transfers confirmed by the association and sent with that form were ok for FISTF too. We only asked for an international transfer form and an information of both clubs, if a player chose a club in a different country, i hope it is more clear now.
I tried to explain you the reasons of the decision to change transfer rules in my first post, did you already forgot!? Please accept that reason, you can like it or not, but you have to accept it.
Of course you know 7 people who only take wrong decisions, I'm quite sure I'm one of those 7.
You write here things like it would be proofen that many clubs have no legal status in their country, but i should do the work to bring the proof that you are wrong? You aren't even ready to give facts to your post.
The last part of my post means that you dream of something, which never can happen in my opinion. If you are working for a federation it is not possible to have 100% agreement in every matter, the difference is that you are confident that you have the best solutions for all problems and you think you won't have the same problems like the previous and the current board, because you think everybody loves your ideas.
In your view all boards take only wrong decisions, that's the message I take with me there is nothing more to add. People like you only blame people for working, you get personal and don't have any respect for the person (you don't need to have it for the work if you don't like). I tried it many times to discuss with you, you told me I did only mistakes without details it was a general statement only, but you never said that other arguments apart from yours are right or maybe even better than your arguments.
You are not ready for compromises, you show it in every discussion we have/had, that's the reason why you never should be on a board. As you wrote in the start for you there is only 100% agreement or no agreement, that's not the way how to work in a board.

Heinz

kechris wrote:GOOD MORNING HEINZ

Heinz Eder wrote:Kostas i didn't prefer the the organizers of EC i preferred it to have an Europa Cup instead of not having a Europa Cup and i preferred it not to get under pressure by people who took away the most important thing to organize an EC to set the organizers and FISTF under pressure.
SO I HAVE RIGHT. YOU PREFERED THE ORGANISERS.
I DIDN'T DESCRIPTION. I DID QUESTION. IT ISN'T MY JOB TO AGREE WITH YOUR REASONS. I WROTE THAT I CANN'T UNDERSTAND THEM.
I didn't ask for signatures of the president, i only asked for an information of the "old" club.
the signature of the president is asked now, because the NEW board changed the transfer rules.
YOU ASKED INFORMATION BY PRESIDENTS AND NOW YOU ASK SIGNATURES. WHY YOU ASK INFORMATIONS BY CLUBS? YOU WROTE IN EX-POST THAT FISTF HAS MEMBERS THE ASSOCIATIONS, NO CLUBS!!! IF YOU HANE NOT CONFIDENCE TO ASSOCIATIONS THEN YOU CAN STOP THEM AS MEMBERS OF FISTF.
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION BUT I WANT ALSO LEARN THE REASONS FOR THE DECISIONS. I AM NOT A DOG WHO FOLLOW WITHOUT QUESTIONS.
SO FOR YOU, THERE ARE NOT PROBLEM FOR FISTF, IF ITS MEMBERS (ASSOCIATIONS) DON'T GIVE INFORMATIONS TO CLUBS BECAUSE OF BAD RELATIONSHIP.
NO. I WANT STRONG ASSOCIATIONS AND FEDERATIONS BUT I KNOW THAT ASSOCIATIONS AND FEDERATIONS HAVE CLUBS FOR MEMBERS. BUT FISTF ACCEPTED SIMPLE CLUBS WITH PERSONS FOR MEMBERS AS ASSOCIATIONS AND FEDERATIONS.
IT ISN'T MY JOB. IF YOU WANT REALLY TO TAKE THIS INFORMATION YOU CAN ASK THE STATUS BY ALL CLUBS AROUND THE WORLD.
Wrong decisions always happen if you don't think so, please tell me 7 people you know who don't make mistakes,
I KNOW 7 PErsons WHO TAKE ONLY WRONG DECISIONS.

I would heavily agree on it, if those people could build the new board. Of course all associations, all players and all clubs always agree on their rules or decisions then. Maybe I'm very wrong, but I think finding those people would be like having christmas and eastern on the same day. Question
SORRY BUT I AM NOT SURE THAT I UNDERSTAND THIS COMMENT.

P.S We have exactly different opinions but i recognise to you that you gave answers when the BoD members is upsent. Thanks for the dialogue.

P.S.2. Before 100 days you wrote in this forum to a member of FISTF BoD:
"I think it is a mistake to decide things, but not asking the federations about their opinion."
I want to add in your words that is also mistake the federations not asking the clubs for their proposals"

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:48 pm

thanks for your answer.
When fistf decide to respect the different opinions then we can dream for the future.
Last BoD took decisions for Greek national federation. This was not fair. Now the representer of this unfair decision decide no other candidates by Greek federation. My friend Drazinakis wanted to be canditate and the same wanted Aggelinas. But both of them are out of next elections. And the representer of this unfair decision will vote himself and his friends and after they will leave him to continue his job in Greece... We are prisoner in a wrong decision.

I wanted to be candidate for sport director but i know that i have many enemies because i speak straight. I am writing my proposals in forum because i want to give ideas to BoD. I don't care for my profile.

I hope in next elections the representers by all countries to keep their eyes and mind open.

kechris
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:01 pm

If people wouldn't take it personal if board members don't agree on their proposals it would also help a lot, it would be a much better cooperation than starting to write all decisions which are not mine are totally wrong. Cool You don't mind about arguments which are critically on your proposals, you are not ready to discuss about your proposals and make them better by listening to other people's opinion.
I don't want to start the whole greek matter again, but you have to accept it that you were not able to solve the problem on your own, you hadn't official statutes lots of years to show a solution for the situation when the problem starts (elections without a winner because of a draw).
The mistake happened in Greece, and FISTF had to do another mistake to solve that problem for. Any decision would be a mistake Kostas.
It has nothing to do with speaking straight, your problem is that you become personal, that's not ok.

Heinz

kechris wrote:thanks for your answer.
When fistf decide to respect the different opinions then we can dream for the future.
Last BoD took decisions for Greek national federation. This was not fair. Now the representer of this unfair decision decide no other candidates by Greek federation. My friend Drazinakis wanted to be canditate and the same wanted Aggelinas. But both of them are out of next elections. And the representer of this unfair decision will vote himself and his friends and after they will leave him to continue his job in Greece... We are prisoner in a wrong decision.

I wanted to be candidate for sport director but i know that i have many enemies because i speak straight. I am writing my proposals in forum because i want to give ideas to BoD. I don't care for my profile.

I hope in next elections the representers by all countries to keep their eyes and mind open.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top