tranfer system

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tranfer system

Post  kechris on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Now i am 100% sure that all the BoD members are dangerous and at least FOOLS.

I informed before few minutes that a greek player decided to send message to Fistf sport department a mail in which he asked to be free agent. He doesn't want to continue playing for his ex-club but he doesn't decide yet for his future.

He received an official mail by mr Catania that no problem to be free agent but because only one change of status allowed per season!!! So this greek player must find IMMEDIATELY his new club.
Mr Catania proposed him to remain to his old club (to retire by free agent status) and when in August find new club then to ask by his ex-club president to sign the transfer!!!!

IF THE EX-PRESIDENT REFUSE TO SIGN THEN WHAT WILL HAPPEN MR CATANIA?

PLEASE WAKE UP ALL OF YOU. WE ARE FREE PERSONS AND WE SPEND TIME WITH OUR HOBBY AND WE WANT TO BE FREE TO SELECT OUR CLUB.

The greek player was ok because inform fistf and ex-president in time (until 31 july). Why he must decide in few hours for his future.

I cann't believe that we vote so fool and dangerous persons to drive our hobby.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:13 am

I'll try to explain the ideas one more time, even if I'm not the right person for that, and one more time I will be blamed by you for sure, because of my answer, but I don't mind. Very Happy
The problem with the transfer system is that clubs also should have rights, because they try to plan the season and then in august or even later a player comes and wants to play for another club.
I think all players want more flexible transfer regulations, but the clubs maybe pay and book flights for players, who are not ready to tell their idea about changing club, and then clubs have problems.
I agree with you that the solution won't be not to sign a transfer as a president of a club, because it wouldn't help the club anyway, because I don't think the player will travel for the club anyway, if he wants to transfer to another club.
I personally told Silvio to write another mail to that player to inform him, if he wants to be free agent now, he hasn't a chance to play for another club all over the next season, so my advice was always to wait till the player finds a new club and then send the transfer in the past.
I must say, that I didn't realize the new transfer rules 100%, so this advice maybe wasn't the best one in the actual situation of that player.

Players are free but at a point of time (the new season starts in 4 weeks) a player should know what he wants to do 4 weeks later. Players want clubs to plan early trips to keep cost low, but players want to have time till the last second to decide, that doesn't match.

In my opinion FISTF should also spend some thoughts on it, if there is a possibility to make it possible for clubs to sign players for more than 1 season. I know the direction wouldn't be loved by everybody, because it would mean also transfer money for players who want out earlier of that contract, but I think it is better than now, where young players are already transferred to foreign clubs and the clubs who taught won't get anything.

Heinz

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Martin Hodds on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 am

Heinz Eder wrote:if he wants to be free agent now, he hasn't a chance to play for another club all over the next season
Out of interest, please could you explain why that is the rule, Heinz ? I have never understood this rule.

In any sports I know, if a player has no links to any club, he should be able to sign for another club whenever he likes, or at least in the transfer window. What is the purpose of forcing him to miss a whole season ? Who benefits from this ?

Thanks. Cool

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 pm

I only can explain it with the argument that in most other sports contracts are existing, when the contract runs out the player is automatically free and then he can transfer to another club at any time. FISTF has different rules on that matter. A player stays registered with his club as long as he doesn't inform us about a change of his status, but the player can change his status only once every season.
Of course FISTF could change that, but it would mean that all clubs have to send papers for all their players every year that FISTF knows who are the players who are free and who are the players who stay for another year with the same club.
Honestly I think this would create more confusion and troubles than telling the players now to find a new club first, before sending a transfer to be unattached.
If we would allow unattached players to change their status a second time, we would get many requests from players to be unattached, which was not the wish of FISTF in the past (i don't know the goals of the actual board on that matter).

Heinz

Martin Hodds wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:if he wants to be free agent now, he hasn't a chance to play for another club all over the next season
Out of interest, please could you explain why that is the rule, Heinz ? I have never understood this rule.

In any sports I know, if a player has no links to any club, he should be able to sign for another club whenever he likes, or at least in the transfer window. What is the purpose of forcing him to miss a whole season ? Who benefits from this ?

Thanks. Cool

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Martin Hodds on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:it would mean that all clubs have to send papers for all their players every year that FISTF knows who are the players who are free and who are the players who stay for another year with the same club.

I don't think that's true, Heinz. Players could still stay with the same club until FISTF are informed of any change.

Heinz Eder wrote:If we would allow unattached players to change their status a second time, we would get many requests from players to be unattached
Maybe this is true. Cool

Thanks for your reply. Smile

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  kechris on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:53 pm

I don't know if is better to laugh or to cry after reading the answer.

I can't believe that the fantastic managers can't solve a so simple problem.

At first i think that when a player decide to be free agent, this is not a change status.

I think also that if a player wants to change club, he DOESN'T need the signature of ex president.

I believe that table soccer is a hobby. But i respect the opinion that table soccer must become sport. But in both occasions is for AMATEURS. NO FOR PROFESIONALS.

So every player continue automatic in the same club EXCEPT if the player ask until 31 july to be free agent.
If the player select his new club until 31 August he can play immediately. If he selects after 31 august then the player can play after 1 january. If he doesn't find new club until 31 december then he can play again for new club the next september.
If the player decide to change club until 31 august (without to be free agent in July) then he can play for his new club immediately only if the ex club say OK. If the ex club say NO then the player can play for his new club after 1 january. If he decide after 1 september until 31 december to change club -of course witout take part in team event with ex club- he can play for his new club after 1 january ONLY if his ex club say OK.
Every player can play for other club after AT LEAST 12 MONTHS. No changing club every summer and every january.
Clubs MUST announce the list of the NEWCOMERS until 31 august (no before 1 august). Between 15 and 31 december clubs can send to fistf the list with the players who will play after january.

Thanks and sorry for my english.

p.s. Heinz if you care for clubs to find low cost tickets please give us information for E.C.
WE DON'T KNOW YET IF WE CAN TAKE PART.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:51 am

I believe the issue to change the rule of transfers for the period of august 1 till august 31 is a big joke. When a player wants to leave, he should be allowed to do so unless he has a signed contract with his club (which never happens). If a player decides to play for another club on august 15, what will his club's president do if he doesn't agree? Will he just refuse to sign the transfer form? And what? Sorry but this is a big joke. When players are happy in their club, they have no reason to change. And when a player wants to leave during the month of august, probably the club's president has to wonder if he made something wrong...

As from September 1, I agree a signature is needed because the season is officially started. But before...

As for the status of free agent, I believe it's a bit a stupid issue. When a player wants to leave his club, he should know for which club he wants to play. Asking 2 changes of status during the same season should never happen.

Finally, I'm quite angry because FISTF is once again concentrating on the wrong priorities. Yesterday the belgian association sent the list of all the transfers of belgian players registered before August 1. All the transfers have been checked byt the belgian sports director and everything is 100% correct (in administrative way). The answer of Silvio Catania was: "please send us all transfer forms so that we can check if things are correct". What a joke! Instead of asking this kind of things (which proves FISTF does not trust the work of the associations), FISTF should better concentrate on real priorities.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Heinz Eder on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:27 am

You got me wrong or you don't want to understand me.
I'm not responsible to search for solutions, because
- i didn't create that problem by changing rules, I only explain the actual situation as far as i can
remember from the meeting in january and give you arguments used in that discussion. if you don't want that, i won't answer anymore and you don't know anything and can guess about the reasons.
- i'm not the fantastic manager so I'm not sports director anymore.

You also seem to mix up things with the Europa Cup. As far as I can see (i only can take the actual WR and have a look on it, that's what you can do too) your club won't qualify over WR. As far as I know I'm not an official of greece so I don't know if your club can be nominated or not. So maybe you should try to contact the greek board directly this year instead of choosing the way over the sports department and then call the sports director a liar because things didn't run as you would like them to run.
If you want i can send you prices for vienna in december, that's my responsibility, nothing more. Cool

If you are the perfect manager, you want to show us with your simple and logic ideas, then candidate and make things better than the so called fantastic managers (i would wonder if there would be one post without sarcastic comments or without blaming somebody Twisted Evil ).
FISTF needs good people to bring the sport forward. Cool

If you think it shouldn't be a change of status if you want to become unattached, then you are free to think so, but there are other people who don't think so.

PS: If you are not happy with the answers you get here, you can send your questions directly to secretary@fistf.info, they are for sure more interested to give you answers and discuss with you and read such mails from you.

Heinz

kechris wrote:I don't know if is better to laugh or to cry after reading the answer.

I can't believe that the fantastic managers can't solve a so simple problem.

At first i think that when a player decide to be free agent, this is not a change status.

I think also that if a player wants to change club, he DOESN'T need the signature of ex president.

I believe that table soccer is a hobby. But i respect the opinion that table soccer must become sport. But in both occasions is for AMATEURS. NO FOR PROFESIONALS.

So every player continue automatic in the same club EXCEPT if the player ask until 31 july to be free agent.
If the player select his new club until 31 August he can play immediately. If he selects after 31 august then the player can play after 1 january. If he doesn't find new club until 31 december then he can play again for new club the next september.
If the player decide to change club until 31 august (without to be free agent in July) then he can play for his new club immediately only if the ex club say OK. If the ex club say NO then the player can play for his new club after 1 january. If he decide after 1 september until 31 december to change club -of course witout take part in team event with ex club- he can play for his new club after 1 january ONLY if his ex club say OK.
Every player can play for other club after AT LEAST 12 MONTHS. No changing club every summer and every january.
Clubs MUST announce the list of the NEWCOMERS until 31 august (no before 1 august). Between 15 and 31 december clubs can send to fistf the list with the players who will play after january.

Thanks and sorry for my english.

p.s. Heinz if you care for clubs to find low cost tickets please give us information for E.C.
WE DON'T KNOW YET IF WE CAN TAKE PART.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Having worked for a football club in England when a player was signed it was the club's responsibility to ensure that the player was internationally cleared. We only had to register the player with the (English) FA. We did not have to inform UEFA.

Perhaps FISTF should look at this approach & make it the national federations' responsibility to perform the transfers to & from clubs in their nation. Perhaps some nations do not mind a player transferring more than once, or outside of the "transfer window".

The only time FISTF would be involved is at FISTF events, such as the European Cup or World Cup. Then FISTF would check if each player is eligible to play for in the FISTF competition according to FISTF rules.

I can understand this is all needed in team events. What does it matter in individual events?

What about loans? In football many players are loaned from one club to another within the nation & internationally for varying periods of time.

If I have to go to another country for work for several months then perhaps I would want to be temporarily transferred to a club in the new nation for the period I am working in, for example, England. When my work finishes & I return to the USA I do not have to transfer back to my original club, the loan ends.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:34 pm

I totally agree with Simon. The thing is that as long as national associations collect the transfer from and then inform FISTF by simply sending a list, it's OK. But I don't see the need to send all the individual paperwork for each transfer to FISTF.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Martin Hodds on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Sorry Simon, I disagree with most of that. Cool

UEFA is irrelevant to most clubs - only half a dozen English clubs play in UEFA competitions out of all the thousands of clubs that are registered with the FA. So of course the FA is the most important registration system.

In subbuteo it is completely different. Most clubs play in their own national league a couple of times a year (if that) and most team events are actually FISTF events. Thus FISTF is the main driver, not the national association.


I do agree with you about loans where there is a genuine example such as the one you present. However in practice what would happen is that where players such as Verhagen & Flores are going to a tournament but with not enough players for a team, other teams would try to sign them on loan for the week so eventually they could play for any number of teams during the season, which isn't really the purpose of the loan system but it would be difficult to stop.

You are trying to compare a professional game where the players' livelihood, their home and family life are based entirely on the employment by their club with a very amateur game we play a few weekends a year. There simply is no comparison, we are not football nor should we try to be. Very Happy

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:37 am

want to take to make a bit romantic but realistic comment:

until now more or mens 150 players have changed teams throughout Europe.

30/40 of next season they will receive any economic contribution (for travel, hotels etc.).

This means that we need some control in the regularity of transfers and for many people in football table is not just a game among friends.

Greetings from Madrid,

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Heinz Eder on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:21 am

Piero, the point is another one.
We spoke about national transfers, international transfers always need to be sent with the FISTF transfer form, but in case of national transfers it should be enough to send with the form of the association. Otherwise it can happen that a club or player sends a transfer form, but the national association isn't informed and then it even can happen that a player plays for 2 different club (1 national, 1 international) if the association hasn't the right rules.
If the national transfers are sent by the association, it shouldn't happen that differences in database occure. I think it won't be taken as positive if you ask the italian federation to scan nearly 100 transfer forms and send them in 20 or 30 mails.
In most cases it means more work too, because then FISTF won't accept the transfer forms of the association, so every player has to fill 2 transfer forms, 1 for the association, 1 for FISTF, that can't be the future.
When i was repsonsible for that, the italian federation sent me a list with all national transfers and I added it to the international transfers. If clubs signed a foreign player I asked for a signed transfer form and an information for the "old" club.
I can understand the problem if a club pays for trips and then a player tells later he wants to change and the club has no chance to do something against it, but on the other side I'm sure that the player won't play anyway even if you don't sign his transfer as president. In the situation of clubs who pay a lot of money for trips I would propose to make private contracts and then claim back the money from the player, but it never should happen that a president can refuse a transfer of a player.
Compare it with soccer, the only difference is that players in tablesoccer in the end only "sign" yearly contracts. Longer contracts are existing I know, but they are private agreements and in case of problems people have to claim privately without any support from FISTF.

Heinz

pierocapponi wrote: want to take to make a bit romantic but realistic comment:

until now more or mens 150 players have changed teams throughout Europe.

30/40 of next season they will receive any economic contribution (for travel, hotels etc.).

This means that we need some control in the regularity of transfers and for many people in football table is not just a game among friends.

Greetings from Madrid,

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:23 am

And the changes are in particular very important in several countries... Not many in Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands or Germany but many in Italy and probably we'll have a very big list from Greece (as every year) in the end of august. Really crazy!

Many people think like "if you are happy, you don't need to change". So it looks like many people are unhappy with their club and that's a very bad sign...
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in Belgium

View user profile http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Heinz Eder on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:33 am

FISTF already got a load of greek transfers Smile
hopefully there won't be differences with the greek database sent at the end of august.

Heinz

Admin wrote:And the changes are in particular very important in several countries... Not many in Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands or Germany but many in Italy and probably we'll have a very big list from Greece (as every year) in the end of august. Really crazy!

Many people think like "if you are happy, you don't need to change". So it looks like many people are unhappy with their club and that's a very bad sign...

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:38 am

I totally agree with you.

I think the transfers, in general, should be managed by the national federations.

It is also true that in some cases, counterfeits are detected.

It is also true that if a player wants to play does not play but the clubs are becoming increasingly important and is crucial to protect in some way.

In my speech I wanted to stress that there are many clubs and many people working to plan a season so "professional" (my club play 18 tournaments next year, two in Madrid and 16 outside, the closer to 350 km .... .)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:58 am

Trasfer free en Italia.....(88)


SERIE A

Gauci M. da C.C.T.Roma ad Atlas
Conti Derek da C.C.T.Roma ad Atlas
Gara S. da Urbino a CCT Roma
Guidi E. da Urbino a CCT Roma
Croatti M. da Bologna a CCT Roma
Gara A. da Urbino a CCT Roma
Borriello M. da Perugia a Bari
Richichi E. da Palermo a Black&Blue Pisa
Noguera J. da F.lli Bari Reggio E. a Real Murcia
Farace M. da Anacapri a Eagles NA
Vezzo M. da Napoli2000 a Eagles NA



SERIE B

Iacovich R.da Urbino ad Ascoli
Guarini da svincolato ad Ascoli
Bressi F. da BlackRose98 a Fiamme Azzurre
Cardia A. dai Draghi Cagliari a Fiamme Azzurre
Rocca E. da svincolato a Fiamme Azzurre
Gagliardi A. da Macerata ad Ascoli
Ogno G. da Ferrara a Cagliari
Nicassio F. da Brixia2009 a Leonessa Brescia
Firmo F. da Brixia2009 a Leonessa Brescia
Ardigò A. da Brixia2009 a Leonessa Brescia
Furini D. da Brixia2009 a Leonessa Brescia
Palazzani R. da Brixia2009 a Leonessa Brescia


SERIE C

Bartolini Valentina da Perugia a Napoli 2000
Feletti J. da Sanremo a Ferrara
Cerullo L. da Bari a Fighters Na
Santanicchia C. da Ascoli a Brasilia Chieti
Ramos S. da Lazio TFC a Madrid Total Soccer
Pavao R. da Lazio TFC a Madrid Total Soccer
Capelli A. da Ascoli a Brasilia Chieti
Vlassopoulos G. da Lazio TFC a Falcons Atene
Perrino Mattia da Eagles NA a Fighters NA
Perrino Maurizio Eagles NA Fighters NA
Sioutis G. da Cosenza a Falcons Atene


SERIE D

Romano A. da Napoli2000 a Foggia
Lanceni A. da Corner Team a Bergamo
Mazzon E. da Corner Team a Bergamo
Magrì M. da Catania a Siracusa.
Tricoli T. da Paola a Bruzia
Gentile Antonio da Cosenza a Bruzia
Gentile Ernesto da Cosenza a Bruzia
Pellegrino A. da Cosenza a Bruzia
Colella L. da Cosenza a Bruzia
Cartini C. da Cosenza a Bruzia
Lo Cascio E. da Palermo a Bagheria
Lo Cascio Giuditta da Palermo a Bagheria
Buttitta Eleonora da Palermo a Bagheria
Dell'Aria V. da Palermo a Bagheria
Marrapodi L. da ACT Reggio a Bruzia CT
Scali da ACT Reggio a Bruzia CT
Marrapodi F. da Cosenza a Bruzia CT
Galasso B. da Black Rose Roma a SPQR MMIX
Capobianchi V. (esordiente) a SPQR MMIX
Fusco R. da CCT Roma a SPQR MMIX
Riccardi G. da Fiamme Azzurre a SPQR MMIX
Doni P. da Napoli 2000 a CRAL BREDA Pistoia
Ielapi G. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
Giliberto G. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
Cannavò C. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
La Torre F. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
Natoli C. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
Tamburella G. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
Sciacca C. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
Torre G. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
Giunti A. da Papata Group a CCT Monsummano
Grossi M. da Papata Group CCT Monsummano
Vergoni R. da Lugo Roosters a Monteluce PG


SVINCOLATI

Agostaro da Bagheria
Aniello T. da Lazio TFC
Bartolomeo P.da Lazio TFC
Belcastro da Bagheria
Bosco A. da Bagheria
Buscemi da Bagheria
Del Corona C. da Lazio TFC
Lauretti M. da Lazio TFC
Orlando da Bagheria
Sabucci B. da Lazio TFC
Sabucci F. da Lazio TFC
Tagliaferri G. da Lazio TFC
Vallelunga da Bagheria
Barone L. da Bari
Giunta S. da Messina
Licheri P. da Cagliari
Russo P. da Messina
Stoto M. da Sessana
Zangla Eliana da Messina


A

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Heinz Eder on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:01 pm

If a club decides to move in that direction, I would propose to make private contracts with the most important players.
The asked signature on the transfer form should only show that the club a player wants to leave is informed about it, the idea was not to make it possible to refuse a transfer by not giving the signature.
Now it is possible and I hope there won't be problems in some countries. FISTF already got a request on exactly that issue.

Heinz

pierocapponi wrote:I totally agree with you.

I think the transfers, in general, should be managed by the national federations.

It is also true that in some cases, counterfeits are detected.

It is also true that if a player wants to play does not play but the clubs are becoming increasingly important and is crucial to protect in some way.

In my speech I wanted to stress that there are many clubs and many people working to plan a season so "professional" (my club play 18 tournaments next year, two in Madrid and 16 outside, the closer to 350 km .... .)

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Heinz Eder on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:03 pm

I'm pretty sure they already sent national transfer forms to the italian federation.
now ask all of them to fill the FISTF form too, scan it and then send it by mail Very Happy

Heinz

pierocapponi wrote:Trasfer free en Italia.....(88)


SERIE A

Gauci M. da C.C.T.Roma ad Atlas
Conti Derek da C.C.T.Roma ad Atlas
Gara S. da Urbino a CCT Roma
Guidi E. da Urbino a CCT Roma
Croatti M. da Bologna a CCT Roma
Gara A. da Urbino a CCT Roma
Borriello M. da Perugia a Bari
Richichi E. da Palermo a Black&Blue Pisa
Noguera J. da F.lli Bari Reggio E. a Real Murcia
Farace M. da Anacapri a Eagles NA
Vezzo M. da Napoli2000 a Eagles NA



SERIE B

Iacovich R.da Urbino ad Ascoli
Guarini da svincolato ad Ascoli
Bressi F. da BlackRose98 a Fiamme Azzurre
Cardia A. dai Draghi Cagliari a Fiamme Azzurre
Rocca E. da svincolato a Fiamme Azzurre
Gagliardi A. da Macerata ad Ascoli
Ogno G. da Ferrara a Cagliari
Nicassio F. da Brixia2009 a Leonessa Brescia
Firmo F. da Brixia2009 a Leonessa Brescia
Ardigò A. da Brixia2009 a Leonessa Brescia
Furini D. da Brixia2009 a Leonessa Brescia
Palazzani R. da Brixia2009 a Leonessa Brescia


SERIE C

Bartolini Valentina da Perugia a Napoli 2000
Feletti J. da Sanremo a Ferrara
Cerullo L. da Bari a Fighters Na
Santanicchia C. da Ascoli a Brasilia Chieti
Ramos S. da Lazio TFC a Madrid Total Soccer
Pavao R. da Lazio TFC a Madrid Total Soccer
Capelli A. da Ascoli a Brasilia Chieti
Vlassopoulos G. da Lazio TFC a Falcons Atene
Perrino Mattia da Eagles NA a Fighters NA
Perrino Maurizio Eagles NA Fighters NA
Sioutis G. da Cosenza a Falcons Atene


SERIE D

Romano A. da Napoli2000 a Foggia
Lanceni A. da Corner Team a Bergamo
Mazzon E. da Corner Team a Bergamo
Magrì M. da Catania a Siracusa.
Tricoli T. da Paola a Bruzia
Gentile Antonio da Cosenza a Bruzia
Gentile Ernesto da Cosenza a Bruzia
Pellegrino A. da Cosenza a Bruzia
Colella L. da Cosenza a Bruzia
Cartini C. da Cosenza a Bruzia
Lo Cascio E. da Palermo a Bagheria
Lo Cascio Giuditta da Palermo a Bagheria
Buttitta Eleonora da Palermo a Bagheria
Dell'Aria V. da Palermo a Bagheria
Marrapodi L. da ACT Reggio a Bruzia CT
Scali da ACT Reggio a Bruzia CT
Marrapodi F. da Cosenza a Bruzia CT
Galasso B. da Black Rose Roma a SPQR MMIX
Capobianchi V. (esordiente) a SPQR MMIX
Fusco R. da CCT Roma a SPQR MMIX
Riccardi G. da Fiamme Azzurre a SPQR MMIX
Doni P. da Napoli 2000 a CRAL BREDA Pistoia
Ielapi G. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
Giliberto G. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
Cannavò C. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
La Torre F. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
Natoli C. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
Tamburella G. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
Sciacca C. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
Torre G. da Messina a C.T. Barcellona
Giunti A. da Papata Group a CCT Monsummano
Grossi M. da Papata Group CCT Monsummano
Vergoni R. da Lugo Roosters a Monteluce PG


SVINCOLATI

Agostaro da Bagheria
Aniello T. da Lazio TFC
Bartolomeo P.da Lazio TFC
Belcastro da Bagheria
Bosco A. da Bagheria
Buscemi da Bagheria
Del Corona C. da Lazio TFC
Lauretti M. da Lazio TFC
Orlando da Bagheria
Sabucci B. da Lazio TFC
Sabucci F. da Lazio TFC
Tagliaferri G. da Lazio TFC
Vallelunga da Bagheria
Barone L. da Bari
Giunta S. da Messina
Licheri P. da Cagliari
Russo P. da Messina
Stoto M. da Sessana
Zangla Eliana da Messina


A

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Sergio Ramos de Lazio a Madrid Total Soccer
Ricardo Pavao de Lazio a Madrid Total Soccer
Alan Crisp de Gibraltar a la Flota Malaga
Isaac Garcia Orejana de Madrid Total Soccer a la Flota Malaga
Juan Noguera de Reggio Emilia a Real Murcia.
Emilio Murciano de Real Murcia a Tiburones.

Spain free trasfers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  kechris on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Sorry but i think that all of you cann't see the real problem.

At first the 99% of clubs, federations HAVEN'T status in law. Even fistf has problems. The last elections are illegal and i am sure that the next elections also will be illegal.

And you want to ckeck all the players!!! I think that every club which wants to take part in FISTF's tournament must inform for it members. This list must send until 31 august. I DON'T CARE FOR THE CLUBS AND THEIR PRESIDENTS FOR THEIR CONTRACTS WITH PLAYERS. IF A PLAYER DON'T RESPECT HIS CONTRACT THEN THE PRESIDENT TO FIND SOLUTION IN COURTS. HIS PROBLEM. HE SELECT TO OFFER MONEY-TRAVEL SO THIS IS HIS PROBLEM.

Last year E.Plytas was member of my team. But ATLAS offered him money few days before europa cup and Plytas decide to change club. WE HAD PAY HIS TICKETS. For fistf the transfer was illegal but no for the president of greek federation because is very close friend with president of atlas. Plytas took part for atlas in national team event and he also played in G.P. Acropolis in team event. Do you see any ban for plytas and atlas by FISTF for illegal participation? NO of course.
I saw in fistf newsletter before few days plytas transfer to atlas and i laugh.

Wake up and look for simple and clear solutions in transfer system.

P.S Heinz i can't be candidate for fistf BoD because your new friends decided that the presidents of federations will select the candidates. And you as member of ex BoD gave the greek federation to wrong person. So we haven't more candidates from greece except this wrong person...
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Heinz Eder on Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Dear Kostas,
Atlas didn't get 1 point in WR for all those tournaments where they played with Plytas. I agree on it that it doesn't help all those teams who lost against Atlas with Plytas, but you should stay correct with the facts and shouldn't write that they played the whole season with a player and there wasn't any sanction from FISTF. Same with Tsakiris from Piraeus.

Why did you laugh about the transfer of Plytas now?

It is also very interesting that you seem to know my friends better than myself. I know you don't like it for sure, but i didn't offer my help because of personal relationships to actual board members. For me FISTF is important, so I help to prepare the next season, the most important thing for players and clubs.
How long do you want to remember us that the chioce in the greek case wasn't the right one in your view?

How do you know that most clubs don't have legal status?
How many clubs do you know without legal status, could you name them please?
How many of them are outside of greece?
Maybe you could tell us, what sources did you use to find that out?
What is legal status in your view?

The biggest problem is that many people say things without having facts. Most things are only based on thoughts, it would be much better to discuss on base of facts, would make things much easier.

Heinz

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  kechris on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:Dear Kostas,
Atlas didn't get 1 point in WR for all those tournaments where they played with Plytas.
VERY HARD SANCTION FOR ILLEGAL TRANSFER ...I REMEMBER YOU BAN FOR ONE YEAR A PLAYER FOR NATIONAL PROBLEM.
I agree on it that it doesn't help all those teams who lost against Atlas with Plytas, but you should stay correct with the facts and shouldn't write that they played the whole season with a player and there wasn't any sanction from FISTF. Same with Tsakiris from Piraeus.
TSAKIRIS' OCCASION IS NOT THE SAME BECAUSE TSAKIRIS WAS FREE AGENT BECAUSE HIS CLUB STOP FOR EVER LAST SUMMER.
Why did you laugh about the transfer of Plytas now?
BECAUSE FOR MANY YEARS YOU CANN'T FIND A TRANSFER SYSTEM AND BECAUSE ANNOUNCE PLYTAS TRANSFER AFTER 9 MONTHS!!!

It is also very interesting that you seem to know my friends better than myself. I know you don't like it for sure, but i didn't offer my help because of personal relationships to actual board members. For me FISTF is important, so I help to prepare the next season, the most important thing for players and clubs.
I APOLOGIE FOR MY MISTAKE. I MEAN PARTNERS NO FRIENDS. BUT I CANN'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CHANGE PARTNERS AFTER ELECTIONS?
How long do you want to remember us that the chioce in the greek case wasn't the right one in your view?
FOR EVERY MOMENT UNTIL YOU ACCEPT YOUR MISTAKE. YOU CREATE BIG PROBLEM IN GREEK TABLE SOCCER.

How do you know that most clubs don't have legal status?
How many clubs do you know without legal status, could you name them please?
How many of them are outside of greece?
Maybe you could tell us, what sources did you use to find that out?
What is legal status in your view?
I SPOKE IN PAST WITH MANY PERSONS BY MANY COUNTRIES AND I KNOW THAT MORE CLUBS AND FEDERATIONS HAVE NOT LEGAL STATUS. I DON'T KNOW THAT THERE ARE DIFFERENT VIEWS FOR LEGAL STATUS. I KNOW ONLY THE LAW VIEW. DO YOU KNOW ANOTHER VIEW?

The biggest problem is that many people say things without having facts. Most things are only based on thoughts, it would be much better to discuss on base of facts, would make things much easier.
OK. I AGREE. SO PLEASE HAVE YOU FACTS BY ALL CLUBS AND FEDERATIONS? NO OF COURSE BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T EVER ASK ME TO SEND YOU OLYMPIA'S STATUS AND I AM SURE YOU HAVEN'T ASK OF REST CLUBS
Heinz

P.S. i haven't personal problem with you but i cann't understand why you insist to protect all fistf's decision. More people are dissapointed with 90% of fistf decisions and with the situation this time in table soccer.
avatar
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-04-22
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Heinz Eder on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:45 pm

kostas,we banned players for 1 year who took away tables the ec should be organized on,to set the organizer under pressure! May i remind you that teams from 12 countries had booked their trip to the ec when the tables "disappeared"!
It shows your way of thinking when you wrote i changed side after elections!you would be the one who would be happy to see people you lost against making mistakes!my way of thinking is why players and temas possibly should pay the price,if the following season wouldn't be prepared righ!may i also remind you that you wrote a few months ago that i'm only sports director because of the honour for being sports director!now i work without being director too and you call me opportunist?
We have and had a transfer system except of a few people who don't seem to understand it it works!
Legal status means to me officially registered in the country if you mean official sports club you are right,if you only mean officially registered i don't think you are right!why fistf didn't ask every club for the status?one more time fistf's members are the associations and not the clubs,you should understand that before blaming fistf for all the mistakes which seem to be done by associations!

Ps:you hopefully won't compare the disappearence of tables for an important team tournament with a single irregular transfer of a player!the difference between us is that i'm not getting personal,so i never have to write that i don't have a personal problem with you!

kechris wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:Dear Kostas,
Atlas didn't get 1 point in WR for all those tournaments where they played with Plytas.
VERY HARD SANCTION FOR ILLEGAL TRANSFER ...I REMEMBER YOU BAN FOR ONE YEAR A PLAYER FOR NATIONAL PROBLEM.
I agree on it that it doesn't help all those teams who lost against Atlas with Plytas, but you should stay correct with the facts and shouldn't write that they played the whole season with a player and there wasn't any sanction from FISTF. Same with Tsakiris from Piraeus.
TSAKIRIS' OCCASION IS NOT THE SAME BECAUSE TSAKIRIS WAS FREE AGENT BECAUSE HIS CLUB STOP FOR EVER LAST SUMMER.
Why did you laugh about the transfer of Plytas now?
BECAUSE FOR MANY YEARS YOU CANN'T FIND A TRANSFER SYSTEM AND BECAUSE ANNOUNCE PLYTAS TRANSFER AFTER 9 MONTHS!!!

It is also very interesting that you seem to know my friends better than myself. I know you don't like it for sure, but i didn't offer my help because of personal relationships to actual board members. For me FISTF is important, so I help to prepare the next season, the most important thing for players and clubs.
I APOLOGIE FOR MY MISTAKE. I MEAN PARTNERS NO FRIENDS. BUT I CANN'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CHANGE PARTNERS AFTER ELECTIONS?
How long do you want to remember us that the chioce in the greek case wasn't the right one in your view?
FOR EVERY MOMENT UNTIL YOU ACCEPT YOUR MISTAKE. YOU CREATE BIG PROBLEM IN GREEK TABLE SOCCER.

How do you know that most clubs don't have legal status?
How many clubs do you know without legal status, could you name them please?
How many of them are outside of greece?
Maybe you could tell us, what sources did you use to find that out?
What is legal status in your view?
I SPOKE IN PAST WITH MANY PERSONS BY MANY COUNTRIES AND I KNOW THAT MORE CLUBS AND FEDERATIONS HAVE NOT LEGAL STATUS. I DON'T KNOW THAT THERE ARE DIFFERENT VIEWS FOR LEGAL STATUS. I KNOW ONLY THE LAW VIEW. DO YOU KNOW ANOTHER VIEW?

The biggest problem is that many people say things without having facts. Most things are only based on thoughts, it would be much better to discuss on base of facts, would make things much easier.
OK. I AGREE. SO PLEASE HAVE YOU FACTS BY ALL CLUBS AND FEDERATIONS? NO OF COURSE BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T EVER ASK ME TO SEND YOU OLYMPIA'S STATUS AND I AM SURE YOU HAVEN'T ASK OF REST CLUBS
Heinz

P.S. i haven't personal problem with you but i cann't understand why you insist to protect all fistf's decision. More people are dissapointed with 90% of fistf decisions and with the situation this time in table soccer.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Just a single reminder.

It's time to stop talk and start acting.
Elections will take place in a few weeks.
Let's count the arms in favour and against.

Greetings

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tranfer system

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum