FISTF BoD gone for holidays ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FISTF BoD gone for holidays ?

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Last FISTF website update - June,10
Last FISTF Circular - June, 10
Last FISTF newsletter sent by email - July, 2 (every 2 weeks)
Last post made by a FISTF BoD member (who didn't resign) in this Forum - ???

Has anyone received any other information from FISTF BoD in the last 10 days ?

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FISTF BoD gone for holidays ?

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:Last FISTF website update - June,10
Last FISTF Circular - June, 10
Last FISTF newsletter sent by email - July, 2 (every 2 weeks)
Last post made by a FISTF BoD member (who didn't resign) in this Forum - ???

Has anyone received any other information from FISTF BoD in the last 10 days ?

Noone ? Really ?

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Hi Luís,

got on last friday an email by Silvio Wink
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Thossa wrote:Hi Luís,

got on last friday an email by Silvio Wink

and ?

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  manu on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:16 pm

me today for the world cup...

and with several board members...

manu
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

View user profile http://www.ftcissy.fr

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:25 pm

manu wrote:me today for the world cup...

and with several board members...

it's nice to know it, but I didn't understand the meaning of "with several board members".
Would you please rephrase it ?
Thanks

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  manu on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:14 pm

One = 1

several = more than one Shocked

manu
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

View user profile http://www.ftcissy.fr

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Very Happy

manu wrote:One = 1

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:55 pm

manu wrote:One = 1

Very funny! What I mean is:
Several Board members sent to you the same email or a single email was signed by several board members ?
If this issue it's a joke for you do not bother to reply.
Thanks.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Still no real information other than the newsletter ?

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:08 am

Maybe you could tell us what information you are waiting for!??

Heinz

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
Still no real information other than the newsletter ?

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 am

Just read the all thread.
Have you any ? Just told us, please!

Heinz Eder wrote:Maybe you could tell us what information you are waiting for!??

Heinz

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:26 am

Luis, i don't know your intentions by asking such questions and making a big secret around it, but I don't have time to play such games.
I'm not edutcated in reading other people's mind.
I'm in contact with some board members because of the WC and the calender for the next season.

Heinz
Luis Filipe Horta wrote:Just read the all thread.

Heinz Eder wrote:Maybe you could tell us what information you are waiting for!??

Heinz

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:54 am

Heinz,
As you said, you are in contact with some board members, you should kwow why FISTF doesn't show any information regarding WC or other important issues about FISTF. As you know we cannot read any new information in the last 6 weeks in the FISTF website. In this Forum no board director post relevant information. It is my right (and all other interested) to ask for that information.
This is not a kids game.
If you don't want to do the work of communication regarding to FISTF, that's ok. Just don't accuse me of play games. Aren't you the one who are playing games ? I hope not.

Regards

Heinz Eder wrote:Luis, i don't know your intentions by asking such questions and making a big secret around it, but I don't have time to play such games.
I'm in contact with some board members because of the WC and the calender for the next season.

Heinz

Heinz

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:23 pm

Why should I know, why FISTF doesn't send any information about the World Cup?
I prepare the things I have to prepare and the rest needs to be done by the board or the director of the ressort. I'm not involved in any internal meetings or discussions of the FISTF Board.

Aren't you the one who are playing games ?
the next unimportant question. if you think i play games say it directly and don't ask in such a way. You always leave a bad taste with your questions, but you don't seem to be able to point out things in a direct way without the possibility of misunderstandings.

if you want information, you should know what topics you would like to be informed. It would help more to ask if somebody has information about the World Cup or the calender, instead of only asking who has contact with the board.
Or do you think you will get information by asking if the board is on holiday?

Heinz
Luis Filipe Horta wrote:Heinz,
As you said, you are in contact with some board members, you should kwow why FISTF doesn't show any information regarding WC or other important issues about FISTF. As you know we cannot read any new information in the last 6 weeks in the FISTF website. In this Forum no board director post relevant information. It is my right (and all other interested) to ask for that information.
This is not a kids game.
If you don't want to do the work of communication regarding to FISTF, that's ok. Just don't accuse me of play games. Aren't you the one who are playing games ? I hope not.

Regards

Heinz Eder wrote:Luis, i don't know your intentions by asking such questions and making a big secret around it, but I don't have time to play such games.

Heinz

Heinz

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:33 pm

I have no time for small talk.
If you have no answers just don't reply to my questions in this forum. That's easy.
Let others do it.
We'll never agree with each other anyway.
Good bye!

Heinz Eder wrote:Why should I know, why FISTF doesn't send any information about the World Cup?
I prepare the things I have to prepare and the rest needs to be done by the board or the director of the ressort. I'm not involved in any internal meetings or discussions of the FISTF Board.

the next unimportant question. if you think i play games say it directly and don't ask in such a way. You always leave a bad taste with your questions, but you don't seem to be able to point out things in a direct way without the possibility of misunderstandings.

if you want information, you should know what topics you would like to be informed. It would help more to ask if somebody has information about the World Cup or the calender, instead of only asking who has contact with the board.

Heinz
This is not a kids game.

Regards

Heinz

Heinz

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Luis we agree on a thing.
we will never agree on many things.
so continue that way and have fun by getting such answers to your question as the one from manu in that thread.

Laughing

Heinz

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:I have no time for small talk.
If you have no answers just don't reply to my questions in this forum. That's easy.
Let others do it.
Good bye!

Heinz Eder wrote:Why should I know, why FISTF doesn't send any information about the World Cup?

Heinz
This is not a kids game.

Regards

Heinz

Heinz

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:21 pm

You insist in having the last word even such as above.
Ok. Keep trying. LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Heinz Eder wrote:Luis we agree on a thing.
we will never agree on many things.
so continue that way and have fun by getting such answers to your question as the one from manu in that thread.

Laughing

Heinz

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:I have no time for small talk.
Let others do it.
Good bye!

Heinz
This is not a kids game.

Regards

Heinz

Heinz

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Perhaps one of the things needing official communication is the nominees for the elections.

It's completely ridiculous that the nominations have to be made in May, when at the end of July we still haven't a clue on what the federations can vote for.

I mean the situation of doing things unlike written in the statutes and rejecting nominees without a valid and officially explained reason.

It's impossible and useless to vote for anything in these circumstances, but still the BoD is silent.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:58 pm

I only hope the meeting in Rain will bring a solution for all that problems.

Heinz

von K. wrote:Perhaps one of the things needing official communication is the nominees for the elections.

It's completely ridiculous that the nominations have to be made in May, when at the end of July we still haven't a clue on what the federations can vote for.

I mean the situation of doing things unlike written in the statutes and rejecting nominees without a valid and officially explained reason.

It's impossible and useless to vote for anything in these circumstances, but still the BoD is silent.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:31 pm

von K. wrote:Perhaps one of the things needing official communication is the nominees for the elections.

It is this kind of information I want to see somewhere too.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Hodds on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:55 pm

I think we all do. The current situation is pathetic. Sad

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

View user profile