Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  Luis Filipe Horta on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 am

Admin wrote:Heinz, SdF publishes all entries day after day... on the italian forum.

Maybe it's a top secret !?!? Surprised

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:23 am

very interesting, i told both stefanos i need the information, if they have them, they should pass them to me, but so far nothing happened.
i got italy yesterday, but the rest!?

so i wait till tomorrow what i will have then.

Heinz

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:04 pm

España:

OPEN INDIVIDUAL

Carlos Flores, Alberto Mateos, Angel Valverde, Vincent Prats.

Team: Flores, Mateos, Valverde, V.Benita, Juan Noguera, Miguel Angel Heredia.

VETERANS INDIVIDUAL

Juan Carlos Granados, Arturo Martinez, Ferran Coll.

Team: Granados, Martinez, Coll, Gomez, Prats, Aguirregabiria.

UNDER 19 INDIVIDUAL:

Jose Ros, Ivan Romera, Pedro Ortin, Jonathan Caballero.

Team Ros, Romera, Ortin, Caballero, Gonzalez

UNDER 15 INDIVIDUAL

David Gonzalez.





Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  Martin Hodds on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:16 am

Thomas Vulpes wrote:hi Martin from Fistf news no U 19 Team. http://www.fistfnews.com/images/stories/6_newsletter/National_Team_of_England.doc

England have U 19 Team it all Player from U 19; U 15 and U 12?
Hi Thomas, yes all the U19 players will be in a team together - Lavender, Curtis, Bellefontaine, Townsend.

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  Thomas Vulpes on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:17 pm

team of Austria http://www.worldcuprain2010.de/Oesterreich_eng.htm
avatar
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 47
Location : Mainz / Germany Club: TSG Rain 1970

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  Thomas Vulpes on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:18 pm

team of Malta http://www.worldcuprain2010.de/Malta_eng.htm
avatar
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 47
Location : Mainz / Germany Club: TSG Rain 1970

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  joe mifsud on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Thomas Vulpes wrote:team of Malta http://www.worldcuprain2010.de/Malta_eng.htm


Sorry ..i play only individwal Veteran ..NO MALTA TEAM VETERAN ....

THANKS

JOE
avatar
joe mifsud
Future winner
Future winner

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 48
Location : malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  Heinz Eder on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Malta didn't nominate a team in veteran's category!??

Heinz

Thomas Vulpes wrote:team of Malta http://www.worldcuprain2010.de/Malta_eng.htm

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  Chris23_at on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:11 pm

There is also a mistake in the Austrian teams. I'm pretty sure that Erich Hinkelmann will play individual veterans and in the Open team (not veteran teams).

cheers my friends

Chris Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Chris23_at
Future winner
Future winner

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  joe mifsud on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:15 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:Malta didn't nominate a team in veteran's category!??

Heinz

Thomas Vulpes wrote:team of Malta http://www.worldcuprain2010.de/Malta_eng.htm

But heinz in the forum of italy stefano sand thees

Malta veteran individuale: Joseph Mifsud; Steve Austin; Patrick Pace;

Malta veteran squadra: Joseph Mifsud; Steve Austin; Patrick Pace; Felix Rizzo

Ricapitolando Veteran:

1) ITALIA
2) BELGIO
3) SPAGNA
4) FRANCIA
5) GERMANIA
6) GIBILTERRA
7) GRECIA
Cool INGHILTERRA
9) OLANDA
10) SVIZZERA
11) AUSTRIA
12) MALTA
avatar
joe mifsud
Future winner
Future winner

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 48
Location : malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  Heinz Eder on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:11 am

Hi Joe, in the official starter list I prepared for FISTF there isn't a maltesian team mentioned in that category, so we maybe should stick on that list.
Don't get confused by all the other lists, there is only one right list.

Cool

Heinz

joe mifsud wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:Malta didn't nominate a team in veteran's category!??

Heinz

Thomas Vulpes wrote:team of Malta http://www.worldcuprain2010.de/Malta_eng.htm

But heinz in the forum of italy stefano sand thees

Malta veteran individuale: Joseph Mifsud; Steve Austin; Patrick Pace;

Malta veteran squadra: Joseph Mifsud; Steve Austin; Patrick Pace; Felix Rizzo

Ricapitolando Veteran:

1) ITALIA
2) BELGIO
3) SPAGNA
4) FRANCIA
5) GERMANIA
6) GIBILTERRA
7) GRECIA
Cool INGHILTERRA
9) OLANDA
10) SVIZZERA
11) AUSTRIA
12) MALTA

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  joe mifsud on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:41 pm


thanks my frend si u

Heinz Eder wrote:Hi Joe, in the official starter list I prepared for FISTF there isn't a maltesian team mentioned in that category, so we maybe should stick on that list.
Don't get confused by all the other lists, there is only one right list.

Cool

Heinz

joe mifsud wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:Malta didn't nominate a team in veteran's category!??

Heinz

Thomas Vulpes wrote:team of Malta http://www.worldcuprain2010.de/Malta_eng.htm

But heinz in the forum of italy stefano sand thees

Malta veteran individuale: Joseph Mifsud; Steve Austin; Patrick Pace;

Malta veteran squadra: Joseph Mifsud; Steve Austin; Patrick Pace; Felix Rizzo

Ricapitolando Veteran:

1) ITALIA
2) BELGIO
3) SPAGNA
4) FRANCIA
5) GERMANIA
6) GIBILTERRA
7) GRECIA
Cool INGHILTERRA
9) OLANDA
10) SVIZZERA
11) AUSTRIA
12) MALTA
avatar
joe mifsud
Future winner
Future winner

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 48
Location : malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  Thomas Vulpes on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:24 am

When publishing the FISTF the final entry list
avatar
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 47
Location : Mainz / Germany Club: TSG Rain 1970

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  Thomas Vulpes on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:07 am

We have three birthdays were the World Cup

At 3.9 has Wolfgang Mair (Germany) is 45 years old
Delphine Dieudonné is on 4.9 (Belgium) is 30 years old and
at 5.9 has Ismael Fenech (Malta) is 11 years old.
avatar
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 47
Location : Mainz / Germany Club: TSG Rain 1970

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  Thomas Vulpes on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:47 am

Schedule of World Cup http://www.worldcuprain2010.de/programm_eng.htm
avatar
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 47
Location : Mainz / Germany Club: TSG Rain 1970

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  Thomas Vulpes on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:10 am

Change team of France http://www.worldcuprain2010.de/Frankreich_eng.htm
avatar
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 47
Location : Mainz / Germany Club: TSG Rain 1970

View user profile http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Nominations for the World Cup in Rain

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum