WR as per June 2010

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WR as per June 2010

Post  von K. on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:
PS: if a board member reads the forum, the austrian federation still is waiting for an answer of an urgent request (i sent it about 4 weeks ago).

I noticed this, and I have to ask, if you have got the answer? And if you have, then when was it? Just curious.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freddy on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:03 am

I do not think everyone is aware about the way the Sport Commission was treated and why we all resigned. According to this, I sent this answer :

Dear all,

As member of this Sport Commission, I also consider this decision as unfair, insulting but further illegal as the Board named the Sport Commission to rule the Sports aspects of FISTF.
The decision from this Sport Commission was set with two competitions on the same venue with many explanations about our thoughts.
This is all against democracy and against the work of Commissions defined by the current Board.

As member form this Sport Commission and responsible for World Ranking, my intentions are to do the WR as usual because people need a ranking every month.

BUT

I have no official and valid Commission anymore giving me the right to issue this ranking.
I will distribute it again when we have decision after our next General Meeting to be hold very soon I hope.
Further, it was not possible to finalize the ranking from December as I did not receive results from … Greece.

Cheers

As a result, the World ranking will not be sent till the final decision is taken. But I am still maintaining all the data's.
Cheers
Freddy
International Open Winner
International Open Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:09 am

Hi happy new year first.
unfortunately we didn't get an answer yet.
some countries don't even need to send a request, those who do, have to wait for months to get an answer.

von K. wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:
PS: if a board member reads the forum, the austrian federation still is waiting for an answer of an urgent request (i sent it about 4 weeks ago).

I noticed this, and I have to ask, if you have got the answer? And if you have, then when was it? Just curious.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top